Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck

+12
MiamiSpartan
tGreenWay
InTenSity
SeeRockCity
Nordic
TheReal_LWS
duffy munn
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
Rocinante
tanfan!
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  Empty I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck

Post by tanfan! 10/26/2016, 5:45 pm

I'm in the fast lane and he's right beside me and I can tell he wants to cut in front of me. So what do I do? Just when I get the inclination he was about to pull in front of me I hit the gas. Ha ha. Cock blocked you motherfucker. The dude was pretty big, he look like he might've played rugby. Nodic was that you?  I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  2275418548
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  Empty Re: I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck

Post by Rocinante 10/26/2016, 6:00 pm

Good Job Tanner. You're still the man.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  Empty Re: I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck

Post by Death Roe 10/26/2016, 6:38 pm

Did you rip a wicked fart for him to smell in the fast lane, too?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 10/26/2016, 6:39 pm

Death Roe wrote:Did you rip a wicked fart for him to smell in the fast lane, too?

I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  502811600
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/26/2016, 6:41 pm

What did you exactly cock block him from? His own exhaust pipe?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 10/26/2016, 6:48 pm

Death Roe wrote:Did you rip a wicked fart for him to smell in the fast lane, too?

I stuck my ass out the window and sharted. Sprayed his windshield
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/26/2016, 6:48 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What did you exactly cock block him from? His own exhaust pipe?

Don't make him make sense.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 10/26/2016, 6:50 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What did you exactly cock block him from? His own exhaust pipe?

Stfu you worthless Millennial.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 10/26/2016, 6:51 pm

Rocinante wrote:

I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  502811600

Your avatar  I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  1f44f
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 10/26/2016, 6:53 pm

Tanfan! wrote:

I stuck my ass out the window and sharted. Sprayed his windshield

Dad?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/26/2016, 6:57 pm

Tanfan! wrote:

Old and bitter gonna old and bitter.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 10/26/2016, 7:09 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Old and bitter gonna old and bitter.

Is there any other way?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 10/26/2016, 7:59 pm

Blown opportunity. If you run him off the road and into a tree, you could have chased the ambulance to the ER. By this time he is in surgery and has no clue you were the one to actually cause his injury.

You slip the ER doctor your card and ghost's license plate number. Bam.

Oh well, maybe next time.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 10/27/2016, 7:07 am

duffy munn wrote:Blown opportunity. If you run him off the road and into a tree, you could have chased the ambulance to the ER. By this time he is in surgery and has no clue you were the one to actually cause his injury.

I have you in my dead pool!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 10/27/2016, 7:44 am

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Blown opportunity. If you run him off the road and into a tree, you could have chased the ambulance to the ER. By this time he is in surgery and has no clue you were the one to actually cause his injury.

I have you. At your age, and with the death rate in 2016, you should go to the doctor.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 10/27/2016, 7:45 am

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I have you. At your age, and with the death rate in 2016, you should go to the doctor.

Awesome. I hope muffy dies soon and then I die two seconds after he's dead
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 10/27/2016, 10:05 am

Not me. I was in Providence yesterday making America's economy great again.

When I got home I watched a show on sink holes in Florida, have you had your house/yard checked out bro?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 10/27/2016, 10:23 am

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cock%20block

cock block

1.) To interfere with someone who is getting acquainted with, conversing with, or hooking up with a member of the opposite sex

2.) A motor vehicle maneuver, usually done by insecure twenty-something males (who think that everybody wants to race them) and other ignorant people, designed to prevent someone from changing lanes in traffic

1.) At the club, Sal was was about to get Lisa's phone number, when Nathan came up cock-blocked him by asking him if he found a job yet. He made it even worse when he reminded Sal that they had to hurry up and catch the last bus home. Lisa rolled her eyes and walked away.

2.) I realized that my exit was coming up so I began to change lanes, but that ricer cock-blocked me

3.) The traffic on the highway was hell, mostly because of that soccer mom driving the minivan in the far left lane, pacing and matching speeds with the semi in the middle lane. She cock-blocked us all.
by TheGrandInquisitor January 24, 2005
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 10/27/2016, 10:33 am

I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  EM18Vv7
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/27/2016, 10:39 am

Holy fuck what a save. Fuck that black car.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 10/27/2016, 10:45 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Holy fuck what a save. Fuck that black car.

It looks like the black care was already out of control when it went into the fast lane. Not an intentional cockblock.  I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  4113017228
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 10/27/2016, 10:48 am

The black car moved over and hit the brakes to make his exit...
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/27/2016, 10:51 am

InTenSity wrote:The black car moved over and hit the brakes to make his exit...

Let's make Roc happy and refer it to as the "darker than the other cars" color.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/27/2016, 10:52 am

Tanfan! wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Don't forget I called dibs on your wheels. Get that shit in writing before you croak. I don't want an ugly court fight w/your widow.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 10/27/2016, 11:17 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Don't forget I called dibs on your wheels. Get that shit in writing before you croak. I don't want an ugly court fight w/your widow.

Likely she will be so distraught that she'll give up and follow her beloved husband into eternity within a couple of months. So you should be good.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 10/27/2016, 1:38 pm

I see shit like that several times on an average day commuting. The other day, on a stretch of I-75 that's 70 mph, with traffic moving freely (i.e., no traffic jam), a car came to a complete stop in the 2nd from right, and sat there, waiting for the cars on the right lane (many of which were swerving to avoid him) to clear before exiting. Just sat there, waiting. Unreal. Look fucker, if you're too fucking stupid to get over in time to make your exit, you missed your chance. Go to the next one. It was your fuck up, don't make others nearly die for your mistake.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 10/27/2016, 1:40 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
I see shit like that several times on an average day commuting. The other day, on a stretch of I-75 that's 70 mph, with traffic moving freely (i.e., no traffic jam), a car came to a complete stop in the 2nd from right, and sat there, waiting for the cars on the right lane (many of which were swerving to avoid him) to clear before exiting. Just sat there, waiting. Unreal. Look fucker, if you're too fucking stupid to get over in time to make your exit, you missed your chance. Go to the next one. It was your fuck up, don't make others nearly die for your mistake.

That's almost as bad as dressing like Chief Wahoo.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/27/2016, 1:41 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Likely she will be so distraught that she'll give up and follow her beloved husband into eternity within a couple of months. So you should be good.

Did you just threaten her? Quoted for murder trial. Psycho.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 10/27/2016, 1:42 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Thanks tGWay.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/27/2016, 1:54 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Back off and calm down. Stop threatening people.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 10/27/2016, 9:25 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You want to say this to my face? Ive go muffy threatening me, might as well make it two psycho deviants.
tGreenWay wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

He's a pussy.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 10/27/2016, 9:38 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

You want to say this to my face? Ive go muffy threatening me, might as well make it two psycho deviants.
tGreenWay wrote:

He's a pussy.

No reasonable person on the planet gets you continuing to play the card you play.

A card you would never play face to face.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 10/27/2016, 10:01 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

He's a pussy.

No reasonable person on the planet gets you continuing to play the card you play.

Second threat you have made to me tonight. I have no fear of the muffy. None. I love the fact that you are so irate that you want to get violent with me. I've been up to RCMB tailgates for the last 16 years muffy. You have had plenty of opportunities to attempt to kick my ass. It's easy to make threats when I have already announced I don't want to watch that shit show in person. I am sure you and your wife will be down in Florida over the winter. Just tell her you need to leave for a few hours to meet a poster from the message boards you police 24/7 to kick his ass. I am sure that will go over well.  I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  1486952199
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 10/27/2016, 10:10 pm

I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  2267303065

Last edited by Tanfan! on 10/27/2016, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 10/27/2016, 10:12 pm

I can see why you guys are message board legends. Great stuff. Not super weird at all. Just great great stuff.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 10/27/2016, 10:12 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Second threat you have made to me tonight.  I have no fear of the muffy. None. I love the fact that you are so irate that you want to get violent with me.  I've been up to RCMB tailgates for the last 16 years muffy.  You have had plenty of opportunities to attempt to kick my ass.  It's easy to make threats when I have already announced I don't want to watch that shit show in person.  I am sure you  and your wife will be down in Florida over the winter.  Just tell her you need to leave for a few hours to meet a poster from the message boards you police 24/7 to kick his ass. I am sure that will go over well.  I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  1486952199

Dead pool. Nothing wrong with you posting this time and time again.

It's who you are.

I apologize to WBH and the rest of the rational people on this board for reacting. I'm seriously trying not to.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 10/27/2016, 10:13 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Second threat you have made to me tonight. I have no fear of the muffy. None. I love the fact that you are so irate that you want to get violent with me. I've been up to RCMB tailgates for the last 16 years muffy. You have had plenty of opportunities to attempt to kick my ass. It's easy to make threats when I have already announced I don't want to watch that shit show in person. I am sure you and your wife will be down in Florida over the winter. Just tell her you need to leave for a few hours to meet a poster from the message boards you police 24/7 to kick his ass. I am sure that will go over well.  I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  1486952199

Dead pool. Nothing wrong will you posting this time and time again.

It's who you are.

I apologize to WBH and the rest of the rational people on this board for reacting. I'm seriously trying not to.

No you aren't.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/27/2016, 10:15 pm

I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  502811600 Come on guys.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/27/2016, 10:23 pm

Jesus.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 10/27/2016, 10:32 pm

DWags wrote: I just cock blocked some jerk in a pick up truck  502811600 Come on guys.

I try to start a funny thread and muffy just can't leave shit alone. Fuck.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next