Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time to get off the fence and pick a side in the truck nuts war

+4
tGreenWay
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
8 posters

Go down

It's time to get off the fence and pick a side in the truck nuts war Empty It's time to get off the fence and pick a side in the truck nuts war

Post by Turtleneck Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 12:23

Balls Out: The Weird Story of the Great Truck Nuts War
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/8gkqbg/balls-out-the-weird-story-of-the-great-truck-nuts-war?utm_source=vicetwitterca

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's time to get off the fence and pick a side in the truck nuts war Empty Re: It's time to get off the fence and pick a side in the truck nuts war

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 12:31

I'm in complete and total support of truck nuts.

I'm certain that anyone here who knows me online or even in real life, would not be surprised to hear that along with truck nuts, I'm also a fan of "Don't Tread on Me" bumper stickers, processed meat products, corporate country music and those weekend pop-up carnivals that grace the parking lots of various Wal-Mart stores across the fruited plains of America.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's time to get off the fence and pick a side in the truck nuts war Empty Re: It's time to get off the fence and pick a side in the truck nuts war

Post by DWags Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 14:49

Currently spotted on tGreenway's car

It's time to get off the fence and pick a side in the truck nuts war Car_pa10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 15:02

DWags wrote:Currently spotted on tGreenway's car

It's time to get off the fence and pick a side in the truck nuts war Car_pa10
tGreenway and his vehicle antics are bringing down the property values in our neighborhood.

everyone is talking about it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 15:14

It was a birthday gift for my wife and I'll thank you not to hurt her feelings -- or mine -- by making fun of it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 15:17

tGreenWay wrote:It was a birthday gift for my wife and I'll thank you not to hurt her feelings -- or mine -- by making fun of it.

Is that ^^ how you check the fit?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 15:21

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:It was a birthday gift for my wife and I'll thank you not to hurt her feelings -- or mine -- by making fun of it.

Is that ^^ how you check the fit?

She got matching undies for the boudoir.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 19:07

Truck nuts warriors must be physically spent and more than ready to put an end to this. This war might already be over if both sides weren’t so cocky.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 19:19

Do they sell truck nuts that will somehow attach to my Volkswagon Beetle? I sure hope so.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 19:45

Jake from State Farm wrote:Do they sell truck nuts that will somehow attach to my Volkswagon Beetle? I sure hope so.

You replace the dashboard flower vase with the truck nuts.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 20:47

Jake from State Farm wrote:Do they sell truck nuts that will somehow attach to my Volkswagon Beetle? I sure hope so.

There’s also a companion testosterone aerosolizer made especially for dudes who drive Beetles. Hangs on your air vents the same way a deodorizer would. It used to come in a variety of scents, but too many VW Bug owners were choosing lavender and vanilla and research showed it was negating the whole point of the unscented manly mist entirely.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 20:48

What about a truck dick off the front bumper to balance out the the nuts? I'm sure a dildo would suffice, but I'm looking for something purpose made.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 21:03

The real question for tGreenWay is, how do they taste, better or worse than Turtleneck' s ass?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 21:34

I.B. Fine wrote:The real question for tGreenWay is, how do they taste, better or worse than Turtleneck' s ass?

This comment has has had me laughing so hard the last half hour I can't think of a good response, except, lol...
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 21:44

I.B. Fine wrote:The real question for tGreenWay is, how do they taste, better or worse than Turtleneck' s ass?

They go well together. It's time to get off the fence and pick a side in the truck nuts war 3609021617
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 21:48

Senior Dickfist wrote:

This comment has has had me laughing so hard the last half hour I can't think of a good response, except, lol...

Please don’t encourage him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down