Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The armed white guys got off, the peaceful red guys are getting arrested in droves.

+7
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
tTy
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
xsanguine
Rocinante
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The armed white guys got off, the peaceful red guys are getting arrested in droves. - Page 3 Empty Re: The armed white guys got off, the peaceful red guys are getting arrested in droves.

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-30, 20:48

xsanguine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

And now we begin the long nightmarish descent into your libertarian wet dream...

Its certainly easier to just blame a race of people for the problems. You and David Duke seem to have something in common.

Keep digging and proving how irrelevant your opinions are. Albeit long winded.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The armed white guys got off, the peaceful red guys are getting arrested in droves. - Page 3 Empty Re: The armed white guys got off, the peaceful red guys are getting arrested in droves.

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 20:50

Haha, and you even seem to touch on the inevitability with your "if it was not a white power structure you wouldn't be able to compete"... and why is that? Is that because if the colors switched it would operate in a polar opposite manner? Do you not see the irony?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-30, 20:51

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I know. However it's just a yes or no.

In a perfect world, no. But you know better than that.

Our entire economy functions on oil & gas and the reality is that all of these pipelines exist. They aren't going away, so why not work to make them safer?

I get that. But when you have limited resources for thousands of reasons and they say "fuck you, here it is" what choice are you left with. I respect their spirit and absolute pure Americanism and their guts to fight for what they believe. I don't condem them, I admire them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 20:51

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Its certainly easier to just blame a race of people for the problems. You and David Duke seem to have something in common.

Keep digging and proving how irrelevant your opinions are. Albeit long winded.

If only we could be as self hating as you are, Roc. All of society's problems would just melt away.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 20:53

It's the whites! They're naturally evil bastards! Just rid the system of them and it will all be fine!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-30, 21:16

xsanguine wrote:Haha, and you even seem to touch on the inevitability with your "if it was not a white power structure you wouldn't be able to compete"... and why is that? Is that because if the colors switched it would operate in a polar opposite manner? Do you not see the irony?

No. There is no irony. Many white people no longer feel as though they are the majority. They no longer feel as though they've got a leg up just by being white. It pisses then off. So they lash out at immigrants, blacks, women, whatever. I'm just speculating that your thinly veiled racism that you display often is related to that: a fear that if we all really had an equal shot, you might not stack up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 21:25

So now I'm a racist? You're hilarious, Roc. I like you but you're finding yourself in GRR territory. Squeeze racism out of any rock you find.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-30, 21:26

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Haha, and you even seem to touch on the inevitability with your "if it was not a white power structure you wouldn't be able to compete"... and why is that? Is that because if the colors switched it would operate in a polar opposite manner? Do you not see the irony?

No. There is no irony. Many white people no longer feel as though they are the majority. They no longer feel as though they've got a leg up just by being white. It pisses then off. So they lash out at immigrants, blacks, women, whatever. I'm just speculating that your thinly veiled racism that you display often is related to that: a fear that if we all really had an equal shot, you might not stack up.

Hence "Make America Great Again."

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-10-30, 21:27; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 21:27

"If you disagree with my assessment of race relations you're a racist." The SJW movement of redefining racism to meaning any disagreement with that assessment has got you in a stranglehold.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 21:28

I figured Turtleneck would chime in with his agreement. Nothing worse than a white guy that disagrees with you.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 21:34

I'm so racist I have a mixed child. It's my attempt at contemporary prima nocte. "If we can't drive them out... we'll breeeeeed them out."
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-30, 21:34

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

In a perfect world, no. But you know better than that.

Our entire economy functions on oil & gas and the reality is that all of these pipelines exist. They aren't going away, so why not work to make them safer?

I get that. But when you have limited resources for thousands of reasons and they say "fuck you, here it is" what choice are you left with. I respect their spirit and absolute pure Americanism and their guts to fight for what they believe. I don't condem them, I admire them.

I don't condemn them for protesting, nor do I feel sorry for them when they get arrested for trespassing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-30, 21:35

xsanguine wrote:I figured Turtleneck would chime in with his agreement. Nothing worse than a white guy that disagrees with you.

Kindly fuck off. I was making a specific reference to a specific candidate for president. Please look elsewhere for a fight.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-30, 21:42

I'll keep fighting you x. Just cuz you were or are married to a non white person doesn't mean that the racist statements you've made in the past weren't racist.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 21:45

Lol. You always get so offended, TN. Smoke some weed or something, dude.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-30, 21:48

xsanguine wrote:Lol. You always get so offended, TN. Smoke some weed or something, dude.

I am not offended. You just bore me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 21:50

Rocinante wrote:I'll keep fighting you x. Just cuz you were or are married to a non white person doesn't mean that the racist statements you've made in the past weren't racist.

Yay! I agree that being married to a non white doesn't make one not racist. But it certainly points to the contrary on some level. Usually a racist, at least the definition I'm familiar with (call me old school), it'd be weird to marry and have children with someone who you view as naturally inferior to you on the basis of their race/skin color. So which racist statements have I made? Let's start with this thread because you didn't immediately jump to "you're a racist". Meaning something within this thread has triggered that response.

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-10-30, 22:00; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 21:53

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Lol. You always get so offended, TN. Smoke some weed or something, dude.

You tell people who bore you to fuck off and "never address me again"? You seem like one intense individual to be around.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-30, 21:57

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You tell people who bore you to fuck off and "never address me again"? You seem like one intense individual to be around.

Notice I asked you to "kindly fuck off." It was a polite request. Not very intense at all. You have a very active imagination.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 21:59

That's true. You have a point there.

But still, you probably have the focus of a jaguar.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-30, 22:00

Fuck you. Jaguars are easily distracted. Fuck you for saying that.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-30, 22:02

Oh boy. That's a long list. One I remember is when an unarmed black man got shot by police and your first response was "I'm sho he wuddn't doin nuffin" or something like that. That was pretty typical. P.S. You started the racist talk by basically accusing me of being racist against whites.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 22:06

Roc, we can be racist against whites. That's a benefit each race has, they can talk shit about their own. It's just I disagree with the reasons you're blaming whites.

I'd like to see that quote.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-30, 22:08

xsanguine wrote:Roc, we can be racist against whites. That's a benefit each race has, they can talk shit about their own. It's just I disagree with the reasons you're blaming whites.

Well I'm not going to dig it up, but I never lie so you can trust me it happened. I also love whites. We're whitetastic. I just hate that there is a clear difference in the way whites are treated by authority.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 22:13

I guess I should have said I disagree with what your blaming whites for. You make it sound like some vast conspiracy. My radar is certainly always on and I just don't see it that way. There's certainly individuals that may make a comment that could be construed that way but often those people are in no position to make decisions in their own lives let alone anyone else's.

To bring it back to the op, I don't see this as some white racial crusade. It seems far more about economics and disconnect the corporate class has for poor communities of all colors.

I don't know where you were going with the gun thing. You'd really have to elaborate.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 22:15

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Roc, we can be racist against whites. That's a benefit each race has, they can talk shit about their own. It's just I disagree with the reasons you're blaming whites.

Well I'm not going to dig it up, but I never lie so you can trust me it happened. I also love whites. We're whitetastic. I just hate that there is a clear difference in the way whites are treated by authority.

I think it's cause you guys are looking at upscale neighborhoods. Poor people are white, too, ya know. And their communities have been affected at certain times by eminent domain, too. They just didn't physically confront on a large scale. Hence my point going back to the pussy thing. But we can drop that one if you want
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-30, 22:28

I'm not blaming "whites" en masse. Every time you frame it that way, I want to engage you a little less because it certainly seems deliberate.

The gun thing: over and over there are incidences of violence perpetrated by whites against non whites, like the killing of unarmed black men, against the citizens of the United States, like the refuge takeover, that end with no charges, no penalty whatsoever, and they're even PRAISED by many! meanwhile there are non whites without guns who are derided and arrested as thugs whether they be natives against DAPL or BLM. I was just musing whether we should just go ahead and arm them. I'm sure it would end well, right?

Last edited by Rocinante on 2016-10-31, 10:30; edited 2 times in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 22:51

Remember the stats you posted about interracial murders some time ago and the great disparity. I think what you're seeing is the media fixating on cases where an angle can be made. Plus, we'd really have to get into the specifics because many of the incidents the media covers turn out to be lawful killings. Not all, but many.

If someone is acting unlawfully violent, even without a gun, they are certainly going to be arrested. The gun is arbitrary and within the framework of some places it's also lawful, as it should be, the intent to commit violence is the problem. So BLM inciting riots and the people looting and burning down property are arrested is worse than someone shooting and killing a guy who's smashing his skull into the concrete.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-30, 23:37

And I think you're in denial .But that's where we usually end up right?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-31, 08:39

In denial about...? It's lawful, both by US and natural law, to defend yourself if someone is initiating physical violence against you.

So far I'm racist, in denial, and long winded. The last one is the only claim of substance.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 08:54

I still can't believe that, in America, there is a different standard of rules for white folks..

The armed white guys got off, the peaceful red guys are getting arrested in droves. - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 08:55

oh - and have any of the gun nuts brought up crime in Chicago yet in this thread?

'cause I've noticed that the only time they care about crime in Chicago is when they feel threatened about their precious little guns.

Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-31, 10:32

xsanguine wrote:In denial about...? It's lawful, both by US and natural law, to defend yourself if someone is initiating physical violence against you.

So far I'm overly sensitive about being called out for my past racist statements, in denial about white privilege, and long winded. The last one is the only claim I'm willing to admit has substance.

Fify

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-31, 11:24

Who are these shadowy white supremacists you keep referring to? And what privilege have I enjoyed by being white? Let's get into specifics.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-31, 11:27

Okay, Roc. You win. White people have immunity and these unnamed white supremacists who run the country (through their conduits Obama and the attorney general) are targeting black people for being black. Not for any crimes, they're arrested and charged with being black.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-31, 11:30

There you go again. Taking someone's statements to a ridiculous extreme just makes you look ridiculous.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-31, 12:06

Racist statements? Satirizing urban Enonics indicates I think black people are inferior because of the color of their skin? Maybe in the millennial dictionary. I suppose when I satirize the language and accent used by poor southern whites it's not racist, right? Because, well... whites are inherently evil and therefore fair game?

You wouldn't be taking anyone's comments to an extreme.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-31, 12:07

So who are these white supremacists that control vast industries and want to eliminate others because of their race?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-31, 12:12

xsanguine wrote:Racist statements? Satirizing urban Enonics indicates I think black people are inferior because of the color of their skin? Maybe in the millennial dictionary. I suppose when I satirize the language and accent used by poor southern whites it's not racist, right? Because, well... whites are inherently evil and therefore fair game?

You wouldn't be taking anyone's comments to an extreme.

That was one example that I could think of off the cuff. The fact that I could bring one up like that should alarm you like "maybe I say stupid ass shit too much" but no. You'll just continue to mischaracterize my statements and never take a look at yourself.

It's cool dude. I know this is you at this point. I think you can be better, but it's pretty clear you won't be.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-31, 12:50

One example of something you assumed I was generalizing about a whole group of people as opposed to an individual criminal? You make some crazy leaps of logic.

I'll have to let my wife's family know a guy in the internet said I was racist because I made fun of the intellectual deficiency of a criminal who happened to be black (I'm assuming, since we have to). Perhaps it's your conclusions drawn that are a bit crazy?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next