Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..

+3
SomeFanName
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..  Empty Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-01, 07:39

who would jesus murder? Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..  2599972566

(caution - mainstream media link below)

Sen. Richard Burr Quips About Gun Owners Shooting Hillary Clinton
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..  Empty Re: Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..

Post by Guest 2016-11-01, 10:14

Gosh he talked about putting a bullseye on her - not that any Dem politicians have EVER done that.

Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..  Markos-2

Of course politicians use terms like targeting or putting a bullseye on their opponents all the time.
But the networks you worship are trying to stir up some controversy, knowing the weak minded will fall for it.

You did.   Mission accomplished.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..  Empty Re: Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..

Post by DWags 2016-11-01, 10:52

LooseGoose wrote:Gosh he talked about putting a bullseye on her - not that any Dem politicians have EVER done that.

Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..  Markos-2

Of course politicians use terms like targeting or putting a bullseye on their opponents all the time.
But the networks you worship are trying to stir up some controversy, knowing the weak minded will fall for it.

Goose, are you saying that the term "putting a bullseye" on a candidate to beat is the same as havinv a conversation in a gun store and saying there should be a bullseye on her picture?   

Is it really the same?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-01, 10:54

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Gosh he talked about putting a bullseye on her - not that any Dem politicians have EVER done that.

Goose, are you saying that the term "putting a bullseye" on a candidate to beat is the same as havinv a conversation in a gun store and saying there should be a bullseye on her picture?   

Is it really the same?
Goose isn't real proficient in the area of reading comprehension. It's one of the qualities that the Trump campaign prefers in their supporters.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-01, 11:02

DWags wrote:

Is it really the same?

Wags? They've been selling targets with pictures on them for years now. This is not new. It's a ginned up fauxtroversy to distract people from Hill's criminality. Simple.

Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..  Bush-targets-for-darts

Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..  Donald-Trump-Archery-Target-732x428
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-01, 11:04

I'm sure Burr has seen something like this and was trying to make a joke. And it failed. And of course it was private - but in this case private doesn't matter, that only matters when it hurts a Dem.

Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..  15-292_m
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-01, 11:06

And my opinion on targets with people on them?

I think they're stupid and they suck.

But....this is America - free speech and all. Strange how Bobby throws that out the window when it doesn't fit his preferred narrative.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-01, 11:06

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Is it really the same?

Wags?   They've been selling targets with pictures on them for years now.   This is not new.   It's a ginned up fauxtroversy to distract people from Hill's criminality.   Simple.

Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..  Bush-targets-for-darts

Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..  Donald-Trump-Archery-Target-732x428

I'ts not senatorial.  It's not right, it's the cultural break down of our society.   It's just wrong.   As well as all of the above pictures.  For a senator to say that is his right, but then he should own it and not apologize for it.  Fuck him, don't back down then.  Dont' say "I was wrong" say, "look, I don't like her, I said it because I'm  trying to reach my base".  Just be honest
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-01, 11:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Goose isn't real proficient in the area of reading comprehension. It's one of the qualities that the Trump campaign prefers in their supporters.

Did you get that from the Jerry Springer Network?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-01, 11:08

Joke about this shit, and it leads to this shit
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-01, 11:12

LooseGoose wrote:And my opinion on targets with people on them?

I think they're stupid and they suck.

But....this is America - free speech and all. Strange how Bobby throws that out the window when it doesn't fit his preferred narrative.
they can advocate that anyone be murdered.. it's their right.

and I have the right to point out their hate and their sick brand of religion.

(I'm sorry if this offends you).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-01, 11:13

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Goose isn't real proficient in the area of reading comprehension. It's one of the qualities that the Trump campaign prefers in their supporters.

Did you get that from the Jerry Springer Network?
I don't need the Jerry Springer Network to tell me everything I need to know about Trump supporters.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-11-01, 14:29

Tom Brady supports Trump and he throws footballs for a living
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-01, 14:41

Bruce Willis supports Trump and is a huge asshole.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-01, 14:51

My friend supports Trump and he is a college graduate.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-01, 14:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:My friend supports Trump and he is a college graduate.

Your friend sounds like a fucking moron.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-02, 11:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:My friend supports Trump and he is a college graduate.
I have a friend who is a college graduate that supports Trump.

The weird thing is that he's also a christian conservative (seriously) with a wife and two daughters. The irony of supporting Trump is totally lost on him.

which, of course, makes perfect sense to me.. Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-02, 11:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I have a friend who is a college graduate that supports Trump.

The weird thing is that he's also a christian conservative (seriously) with a wife and two daughters. The irony of supporting Trump is totally lost on him.

which, of course, makes perfect sense to me.. Sitting Republican Senator (and a "christian") Jokes About Someone Murdering Hillary Clinton..  502811600

According to a story I read this morning Trump is now leading among single women - amazing given all the news reports.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-02, 11:32

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have a friend who is a college graduate that supports Trump.

According to a story I read this morning Trump is now leading among single women - amazing given all the news reports.
as I've been saying, Americans are stupid.

also, I don't trust the mainstream media and their "reporting". They also think that someone with a private email account shouldn't be president.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-03, 08:49

For whatever reasons the name calling around Hillary Clinton by high profile individuals has emboldened a lot of people to think public civility isn't required.
Purely anecdotal. I was driving Tuesday and was passed by a recent model Chevy Colorado. A woman was diving and it had the pink deer antler rear window sticker, a pink Old English D along with a stick family with two parents, child and dog. It also had a political bumper sticker in the rear window "Trump that Bitch"

Don't think its my age because my daughter doesn't want to be refered to as a bitch. My wife sure as hell doesn't. I suspect the driver would have at least been offended had she and I ended up at the same parking lot and I had called out, "Hey bitch, nice truck". Probably fighting words but she thought it was okay to put that on her truck because she doesn't like Hillary Clinton.

In the last 10 days the Trump campaign had to address the presence of a young man with an anti-semetic sign at rally where none of the other attendees acted to have him lose the sign. Sort of ironic because Trumps oldest daughter converted to Judaism when she married.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-03, 08:54

Antineoplastons wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have a friend who is a college graduate that supports Trump.

What's ironic about that? Oh I get it, because Trump would rape his wife and 2 daughters if he were alone with them.....nevermind, sally-forth!
exactly.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-03, 08:56

GRR Spartan wrote:For whatever reasons the name calling around Hillary Clinton by high profile individuals has emboldened a lot of people to think public civility isn't required.
Purely anecdotal. I was driving Tuesday and was passed by a recent model Chevy Colorado. A woman was diving and it had the pink deer antler rear window sticker, a pink Old English D along with a stick family with two parents, child and dog. It also had a political bumper sticker in the rear window "Trump that Bitch"

Don't think its my age because my daughter doesn't want to be refered to as a bitch. My wife sure as hell doesn't. I suspect the driver would have at least been offended had she and I ended up at the same parking lot and I had called out, "Hey bitch, nice truck". Probably fighting words but she thought it was okay to put that on her truck because she doesn't like Hillary Clinton.

In the last 10 days the Trump campaign had to address the presence of a young man with an anti-semetic sign at rally where none of the other attendees acted to have him lose the sign. Sort of ironic because Trumps oldest daughter converted to Judaism when she married.

Trump supporters are deplorable?

hmmm.. I never noticed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-03, 08:56

GRR Spartan wrote:For whatever reasons the name calling around Hillary Clinton by high profile individuals has emboldened a lot of people to think public civility isn't required.
Purely anecdotal.  I was driving Tuesday and was passed by a recent model Chevy Colorado.  A woman was diving and it had the pink deer antler rear window sticker, a pink Old English D along with a stick family with two parents, child and dog.  It also had a political bumper sticker in the rear window "Trump that Bitch"

Don't think its my age because my daughter doesn't want to be refered to as a bitch.  My wife sure as hell doesn't.  I suspect the driver would have at least been offended had she and I ended up at the same parking lot and I had called out, "Hey bitch, nice truck".  Probably fighting words but she thought it was okay to put that on her truck because she doesn't like Hillary Clinton.

In the last 10 days the Trump campaign had to address the presence of a young man with an anti-semetic sign at rally where none of the other attendees acted to have him lose the sign.  Sort of ironic because Trumps oldest daughter converted to Judaism when she married.  

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-03, 09:21

Living in the past until a person gors off on you or your spouse or your kid blathering about free speech.

You want your daughter getting called a **** at an athletic or other public event if she says something that the name caller may disagree with?
You want your wife or girlfriend or your mother being called a bitch because of something she does or says?

I find you at a tailgate and go off callng your wife a bitch for hanging with you I don't think you'd say, "Well shit, thats just the way folks talk nowadays."

You may think its funny or free speech. When you have a US Senator implying a candidate should or could be shot and then having to take it back we are in dangerous territory. If you have a wife or daughter and you don't think the antipathy directed towards Hillary Clinton won't make some people who know or work with them think its acceptable to start labeling them calling them bitches or cunts you are wrong. When this crap is starting to go to the top it makes it appear acceptable. It isn't.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-11-03, 09:22

Jesus, GRR. Way to use two different contexts. No one wants to be called a bitch like no one wants to be called an asshole or a dick. But people call others names when they dont like them.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down