Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..?

+9
The_Dude
GRR Spartan
Tim Wakefield
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? Empty Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-09, 16:03

even by his regular immoral, racist, bigoted, misogynistic standards, this seems a bit over the top..

fast forward 'til about 37:50

he lies about Hillary wanting to abolish the 2nd Amendment.. and then says "if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although for the 2nd Amendment folks, maybe there is".... Shocked

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? Empty Re: Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-09, 16:04

of course, he'll whine and blame the mean librul media for picking on him.. ya know, using his own words.. Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? 502811600 Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? Empty Re: Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-09, 16:10

Silly liberal media. He was only joking.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-09, 16:15

"Assassinate Clinton? Lol, j/k!"

This maniac can't help himself.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 16:16

...but he is the one being "viciously attacked." I can see why all the Neanderthals like him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-09, 16:20

Even the crowd was like, "Are you fucking serious dude?"
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-09, 16:26

How the hell did we get here?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-09, 16:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:How the hell did we get here?

Internet.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 16:28

I wish he would stop making Hannity's life so hard.

The Republicans did not heed the words of the framers - even though they constantly worship the framers - and they allow "the people" to nominate the R candidate. In other words, I bet they wish they had superdelegates.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-09, 16:30

Jesus, I'd hate to be one of Trumps talking heads ha I g to clean his shit up.

But it's funny
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 16:31

Oh, and here is a really good article none of you will read:

Democracies end when they are too democratic. And right now, America is a breeding ground for tyranny.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/04/america-tyranny-donald-trump.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 16:32

DWags wrote:Jesus, I'd hate to be one of Trumps talking heads ha I g to clean his shit up.

But it's funny

I am excited to see that dolt Hannity go down with the ship. He hitched his ride to Trump and now Trump is on a collision course with an iceberg.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 16:41

Oh. Trump was only joking. Hillary has actually killed a bunch of people.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-09, 16:51

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Jesus, I'd hate to be one of Trumps talking heads ha I g to clean his shit up.

But it's funny

I am excited to see that dolt Hannity go down with the ship. He hitched his ride to Trump and now Trump is on a collision course with an iceberg.

That's a shame.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-09, 16:53

But it's funny

The shoplifter Katrina Pierce says Trump was only talking about coalescing the pro-gun vote to beat Clinton. And she did it with a straight. Riiiight.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 16:55

I am hoping people go to the voting booth and hold not only Trump accountable for his words, but all elected officials that have endorsed Trump as well. Endorsing Trump is opportunism at its best, and those people that have publicly endorsed him have shown a lack of judgement and vision.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 16:58

tGreenWay wrote:

But it's funny

The shoplifter Katrina Pierce says Trump was only talking about coalescing the pro-gun vote to beat Clinton. And she did it with a straight. Riiiight.

She is a dumb human being. Maybe even too dumb to be a Trump supporter on an independent MSU Internet message board.

Or maybe she is just an amazing opportunist. She is a Texan and was a big Ted Cruz backer at one point.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-09, 17:37

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

She is a dumb human being. Maybe even too dumb to be a Trump supporter on an independent MSU Internet message board.

Or maybe she is just an amazing opportunist. She is a Texan and was a big Ted Cruz backer at one point.

Yep, and I think she has roots with the Tea Party. Need I say more?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 17:49

I like how he implies that people who support the 2nd Amendment are assassin-prone nutcases. He mocks his supporters so much and they are too stupid to see it.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-08-09, 18:46

I'm ready for a Hillary v. Trump old fashioned duel. Winner gets the Presidency. Screw the election
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-09, 19:09

tGreenWay wrote:Silly liberal media. He was only joking.

I'm sure his campaign people are thinking , We go one freakin' day without teleprompters and we get another self-inflicted shit storm
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-09, 19:16

Once again, just when trump starts getting on point with an economic outline and when we thought he'd give us details of his outline, we need to listen to this shit instead.

It's one weird election.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-09, 19:29

Where did he advocate for the murder of Hilary? You lefties are a bunch of sick fucks with how you just make bullshit up. Democrats are completely mentally unhinged.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-09, 19:42

The_Dude wrote:Where did he advocate for the murder of Hilary? You lefties are a bunch of sick fucks with how you just make bullshit up. Democrats are completely mentally unhinged.

Turn on the news. Fox or otherwise. What's the subject they're talking about? Economy or this? Let me know when you catch on.

YAFI
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-09, 19:58

Can't wait to see what the outrage du jour is tomorrow from the Dems. I'll check back tomorrow.

Trumps words are reckless but Hilary's actual actions that have killed people and put national security at risk is a conspiracy. Lol

Next.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-09, 20:01

The_Dude wrote:Can't wait to see what the outrage du jour is tomorrow from the Dems. I'll check back tomorrow.

Trumps words are reckless but Hilary's actual actions that have killed people and put national security at risk is a conspiracy. Lol

Next.

Just another blip on Trump's "cakewalk to the White House", right?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-09, 20:06

The_Dude wrote:Can't wait to see what the outrage du jour is tomorrow from the Dems. I'll check back tomorrow.

Next.

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? 4198636888 Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? 4198636888 Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? 4198636888 Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? 4198636888

YAFI
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-10, 00:19

Next.

Your boy is a fucking idiot. No wonder you love him.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-10, 06:31

NYT Thomas Friedman writes this is the type of political rhetoric that got Israeli PM Rabin assassinated.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/opinion/trumps-ambiguous-wink-wink-to-second-amendment-people.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region&region=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-08-10, 10:39

I know this is somewhat rhetorical, but this is so clearly a result of the right's embrace of the culture of ignorance and anti-intellectualism, it couldn't be written better in a textbook.

Extreme positions on the left and right = Occupy and Tea Party

Occupy, unorganized passion, possibly with legitimate gripes, but no message and no leadership = Dems ignore them for the most part.

Tea Party, unorganized passion, possibly with legitimate gripes, but no coherent message and no platform = Pubs embrace them and their chaos takes over the party.

Occupy's passion was reborn when it coalesced around sanders. The message is now being integrated into the Dem party.

Tea Party's chaos led to a do-nothing congress with no direction, extreme candidates, and Donald Trump.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-08-10, 10:48

Turtleneck wrote:Oh, and here is a really good article none of you will read:

Democracies end when they are too democratic. And right now, America is a breeding ground for tyranny.

I read it. It's interesting, but I think following such an intelligent and thoughtful president as Obama, Trump (or his like)'s time is not now. Despite the embrace of ignorance on the extremes of the parties, we are not yet dumb enough to elect this man. The only thing left now, is, as you say to punish (figuratively) those that legitimized him.

The only case in which I can see this possibly changing is if there were a globally significant negative event, which I hope to God there isn't before Nov.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-10, 10:55

Rocinante wrote:

I read it.  It's interesting, but I think following such an intelligent and thoughtful president as Obama, Trump (or his like)'s time is not now.  Despite the embrace of ignorance on the extremes of the parties, we are not yet dumb enough to elect this man.  The only thing left now, is, as you say to punish (figuratively) those that legitimized him.  

The only case in which I can see this possibly changing is if there were a globally significant negative event, which I hope to God there isn't before Nov.

I've mentioned somewhere else that as long as Clinton doesn't do something colossally stupid, or some damning cover up is uncovered, she has this thing won. But you're right, if there is a major terrorist attack on US soil from ISIS or the like that could make things interesting*.

* - Interesting in this case is a fucking Geo-political meltdown.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-10, 11:10

what I love about the republicans who are okay with Trump advocating violence upon Hillary Clinton is that these are the same people who were outraged when Barack Obama didn't wear an American flag lapel pin..

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? 1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-10, 11:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I read it.  It's interesting, but I think following such an intelligent and thoughtful president as Obama, Trump (or his like)'s time is not now.  Despite the embrace of ignorance on the extremes of the parties, we are not yet dumb enough to elect this man.  The only thing left now, is, as you say to punish (figuratively) those that legitimized him.  

I've mentioned somewhere else that as long as Clinton doesn't do something colossally stupid, or some damning cover up is uncovered, she has this thing won. But you're right, if there is a major terrorist attack on US soil from ISIS or the like that could make things interesting*.

* - Interesting in this case is a fucking Geo-political meltdown.
yep - I've been saying for years - all the way back to the bu$h Reign of Terror - that the Republican party is the best friend that Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc could have. They have a vested interest in Republicans being elected and will do what they can to influence American elections.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-10, 11:27

Elizabeth Warren is lettin' the little whiny racist, bigoted misogynist have it..

@realDonaldTrump makes death threats because he’s a pathetic coward who can’t handle the fact that he’s losing to a girl.
— Elizabeth Warren (@elizabethforma)

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-10, 12:31

Rocinante wrote:

I read it. It's interesting, but I think following such an intelligent and thoughtful president as Obama, Trump (or his like)'s time is not now. Despite the embrace of ignorance on the extremes of the parties, we are not yet dumb enough to elect this man. The only thing left now, is, as you say to punish (figuratively) those that legitimized him.

I do not know if we can limit the conversation to just this election. While Trump hopefully fades into the dustbin of history - but I doubt he goes quietly - will his message go with him? Trump's success in winning the R primary could a signal of trouble ahead. The willingness of millions of people to jump at an authoritarian alternative to the failures of our increasingly unresponsive government is problematic.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-10, 13:39

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I do not know if we can limit the conversation to just this election. While Trump hopefully fades into the dustbin of history - but I doubt he goes quietly - will his message go with him? Trump's success in winning the R primary could a signal of trouble ahead. The willingness of millions of people to jump at an authoritarian alternative to the failures of our increasingly unresponsive government is problematic.

This. Neither Rs or Ds work for the people, and both sides had political revolutions. Bernie only didnt win because it was a 2 person race, whereas Trump had a massive field to navigate. And hilary started rigging the process in 2012, Bernie was a latecomer.

Hilary will only make the problems worse and she will enact policies to favor the corporations that own her and the middle/lower classes will continue to struggle.

Also, though, how is Trump an authoritarian? Just parroting fear mongering phrases? Obama has been the most authoritarian potus since FDR.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-10, 13:55

I have explained it several times before. I am not inclined to explain it again for a person that will simply reply with Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? 502811600 or scratch (because they do not have the intellectual capacity to understand or simply do not want to understand). If you want to know, dig up one of the threads where it is discussed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-10, 13:58

Turtleneck wrote:I have explained it several times before. I am not inclined to explain it again for a person that will simply reply with Whiny Republican Donald Trump Advocates For the Murder of Hillary Clinton..? 502811600 or scratch (because they do not have the intellectual capacity to understand or simply do not want to understand). If you want to know, dig up one of the threads where it is discussed.

Right, because Dems take words as gospel and dismiss actual actions.

The sooner you realize the establishment on both sides just care about being in control of the system, not if it actually works, the better of you will be.

Oh, and you gave your opinionated, biased explanation? Forgive me if if toss that out with the horse manure.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-10, 14:14

I am not a partisan and I do not need a lecture about the establishment. You are making a lot of terrible assumptions. Disliking Trump is not an endorsement of Clinton. Is that so hard to understand?

My explanation was rooted in objective observation. You can toss it out, as you do with every logical and objective argument that does not fit your narrow reality.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next