Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts and prayers should be with Goose. He was bombed by the Air National Guard last week.

+7
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
The Pantry
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thoughts and prayers should be with Goose. He was bombed by the Air National Guard last week.  Empty Thoughts and prayers should be with Goose. He was bombed by the Air National Guard last week.

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 22:09

LUZERNE, Mich. - Officials say a mechanical failure is believed to have caused the release of six training bombs and a training missile from a military plane over Michigan's northern Lower Peninsula. No one was injured due to the release, which WWTV and WPBN report happened Oct. 25 over Oscoda County.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/training-weapons-inadvertently-fall-from-plane-in-michigan
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Thoughts and prayers should be with Goose. He was bombed by the Air National Guard last week.  Empty Re: Thoughts and prayers should be with Goose. He was bombed by the Air National Guard last week.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 22:15

2 peninsulas + 6 bombs + Oct 25 = 33.

The evidence is right there.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Thoughts and prayers should be with Goose. He was bombed by the Air National Guard last week.  Empty Re: Thoughts and prayers should be with Goose. He was bombed by the Air National Guard last week.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 22:17

We already talked about this in the Mio thread. Get with the shit Turtleguy
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 22:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:We already talked about this in the Mio thread. Get with the shit Turtleguy

I don't read that thread and I have you blocked.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 22:19

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:We already talked about this in the Mio thread. Get with the shit Turtleguy

I don't read that thread  
Pretty much everybody knew that when we read the title of your thread here.  

Did you guys know that you can buy raw milk?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 22:27

After I saw where they landed I realized I've cut firewood right off Kinsey Hunt Rd. Normally that would make me think the bastards were after me.....but the firewood cutting was in 07.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 22:30

LooseGoose wrote:After I saw where they landed I realized I've cut firewood right off Kinsey Hunt Rd. Normally that would make me think the bastards were after me.....but the firewood cutting was in 07.

They are after you. They had outdated intelligence. Watch your step, Loose.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 22:47

Turtleneck is getting almost as creepy as Nigel
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 22:55

I am not sure that means a lot coming from a guy that once flipped out over green salsa packets at Taco Bell.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 23:11

Turtleneck wrote:I am not sure that means a lot coming from a guy that once flipped out over green salsa packets at Taco Bell.
You obviously have no taste buds. Might be part of the reason you're a PETA member and are obsessed by all articles about raw milk.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 2 Nov 2016 - 23:22

I think the guy that flips out over obvious raw milk sarcasm might have the obesession issue.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 0:27

RIP, Goose.

I call dibs on all the leftover pies. Oh, and all the really cool old signs he's got in his garage, shop, and basement.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 0:28

I want his guns.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 0:30

DWags wrote:I want his guns.

You sick fuck. His arms should stay attached to his body.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 0:31

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:I want his guns.

Ok. I get any hats in his house.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 0:34

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Ok. I get any hats in his house.

Goose seems like a pith helmet type of guy. Hope that's going to work for you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 8:01

I was watching the local news last night for about 15 minutes and WXYZ even sent Kim Russell up to Luzerne to do a live report. The report consisted of Kim standing by the side of the road taking about the incident and then a cut to an interview with some Lt. from Selfridge I guess it was. I thought that was kind of odd. Maybe I'm just undervaluing how important it is that we get live reports about things falling from the sky, though
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 8:12

Floyd Robertson wrote:I was watching the local news last night for about 15 minutes and WXYZ even sent Kim Russell up to Luzerne to do a live report. The report consisted of Kim standing by the side of the road taking about the incident and then a cut to an interview with some Lt. from Selfridge I guess it was. I thought that was kind of odd. Maybe I'm just undervaluing how important it is that we get live reports about things falling from the sky, though

I don't get it either. Why is killing LooseGoose with fake bombs that "accidentally" fall out of the sky by our goberment planes news?
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 8:20

No more pies? :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 8:21

Frank Ricard wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I was watching the local news last night for about 15 minutes and WXYZ even sent Kim Russell up to Luzerne to do a live report. The report consisted of Kim standing by the side of the road taking about the incident and then a cut to an interview with some Lt. from Selfridge I guess it was. I thought that was kind of odd. Maybe I'm just undervaluing how important it is that we get live reports about things falling from the sky, though

I don't get it either. Why is killing LooseGoose with fake bombs that "accidentally" fall out of the sky by our goberment planes news?

The best part was the lieutenant's remark that this kind of incident is "rare". I should hope that dropping fake bombs on U.S. citizens isn't an everyday occurrence.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 8:30

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

I don't get it either.  Why is killing LooseGoose with fake bombs that "accidentally" fall out of the sky by our goberment planes news?

The best part was the lieutenant's remark that this kind of incident is "rare".  I should hope that dropping fake bombs on U.S. citizens isn't an everyday occurrence.

It's also the way they got rid of the Bee, but they were able to conceal it better.  They even remembered to bring him back to life on some message boards.  Damn, our govt can be good at times...
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 8:44

Frank Ricard wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

The best part was the lieutenant's remark that this kind of incident is "rare".  I should hope that dropping fake bombs on U.S. citizens isn't an everyday occurrence.

It's also the way they got rid of the Bee, but they were able to conceal it better.  They even remembered to bring him back to life on some message boards.  Damn, our govt can be good at times...

Do you guys think the government already replaced Goose with Fake Goose?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 9:00

Frank Ricard wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Whoa, that's how conspiracy theories get started.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 9:11

Another reason for Bob to never go Up North.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 12:39

Who was the guy that flipped out about pepper at wendy's?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 13:13

Rocinante wrote:Who was the guy that flipped out about pepper at wendy's?

BlackShirtChris I think.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 13:17

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Who was the guy that flipped out about pepper at wendy's?

BlackShirtChris I think.

Yeah!! Was he also the guy that was infatuated with Mila Kunis?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 13:40

Rocinante wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

BlackShirtChris I think.

I don't know, but that sounds more like a SlickNick thing to me.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 13:41

Turtleneck is Slick Nick.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 13:43

Who was it that pooped their pants in line at 7-11?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 13:47

That was one of the guys in text club.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 13:47

I feel like SlickNick and BlackshirtChris were the same dude.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 14:08

Rocinante wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

BlackShirtChris I think.

Never heard of this guy. What's his backstory? minus the Mila Kunis love. How does someone get bent out of shape about pepper?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 14:11

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Never heard of this guy. What's his backstory? minus the Mila Kunis love. How does someone get bent out of shape about pepper?

Not the original post, but a 2010 recreation of the original that was from about 2003.

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Terrible-experience-at-Wendys-1502452
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 14:48

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Not the original post, but a 2010 recreation of the original that was from about 2003.

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Terrible-experience-at-Wendys-1502452

Thoughts and prayers should be with Goose. He was bombed by the Air National Guard last week.  502811600 Thanks. That sounded like a gHost story.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 15:39

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Thoughts and prayers should be with Goose. He was bombed by the Air National Guard last week.  502811600 Thanks. That sounded like a gHost story.

There are a lot of calories in that story. I gained a couple of pounds reading it.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 15:42

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Never heard of this guy. What's his backstory? minus the Mila Kunis love.  How does someone get bent out of shape about pepper?

Real Bee started that thread.  Thoughts and prayers should be with Goose. He was bombed by the Air National Guard last week.  1362440668
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 16:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Real Bee started that thread.  Thoughts and prayers should be with Goose. He was bombed by the Air National Guard last week.  1362440668

I miss real Bee. RIP,.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 16:02

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

There are a lot of calories in that story. I gained a couple of pounds reading it.

Lots of murder, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu 3 Nov 2016 - 16:33

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Probably because you're a fucking vegan idiot.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next