Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People (most likely) from Michigan fail to pronounce the names of places in Michigan

+2
P Rob
Turtleneck
6 posters

Go down

People (most likely) from Michigan fail to pronounce the names of places in Michigan Empty People (most likely) from Michigan fail to pronounce the names of places in Michigan

Post by Turtleneck 11/4/2016, 10:39 am

During tailgating at the UM/MSU game. Who has not heard of Dowagiac?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

People (most likely) from Michigan fail to pronounce the names of places in Michigan Empty Re: People (most likely) from Michigan fail to pronounce the names of places in Michigan

Post by P Rob 11/4/2016, 10:42 am

Turtleneck wrote:During tailgating at the UM/MSU game. Who has not heard of Dowagiac?

Your People (most likely) from Michigan fail to pronounce the names of places in Michigan thread sucks.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

People (most likely) from Michigan fail to pronounce the names of places in Michigan Empty Re: People (most likely) from Michigan fail to pronounce the names of places in Michigan

Post by Turtleneck 11/4/2016, 10:44 am

P Rob wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:During tailgating at the UM/MSU game. Who has not heard of Dowagiac?

Your People (most likely) from Michigan fail to pronounce the names of places in Michigan thread sucks.

Is there another one? No. Because I know how to use the search function. You're a loser. I have tremendous search function skills. I win. A lot.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 11/4/2016, 11:36 am

The brunette M girl is hot. Like I want to do a lot of dirty things to her hot.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 11/4/2016, 11:39 am

Turtleneck wrote:
P Rob wrote:

Is there another one? No. Because I know how to use the search function. You're a loser. I have tremendous search function skills. I win. A lot.

You know, I have to tell you you're a bigly disaster.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 11/4/2016, 11:41 am

I have no idea on at least half of those, and I'm more Michigander than 90% of you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 11/4/2016, 12:12 pm

By-Tor wrote:The brunette M girl is hot. Like I want to do a lot of dirty things to her hot.

This was my takeaway, as well. In fact I only watched it on mute.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/4/2016, 12:38 pm

"Boys Blank Island" sounds like a catholic retreat center.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down