Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump rightfully calls out Obama's deplorable treatment of protester.

4 posters

Go down

Trump rightfully calls out Obama's deplorable treatment of protester.  Empty Trump rightfully calls out Obama's deplorable treatment of protester.

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-06, 17:44

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump rightfully calls out Obama's deplorable treatment of protester.  Empty Re: Trump rightfully calls out Obama's deplorable treatment of protester.

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-06, 17:51

Fcuking Obama is such a disgrace.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Trump rightfully calls out Obama's deplorable treatment of protester.  Empty Re: Trump rightfully calls out Obama's deplorable treatment of protester.

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-06, 17:54

And so it goes.

About 11 days ago Trump was praising the FBI.
Now Comey is back as part of the "rigged system"
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-06, 17:55

GRR Spartan wrote:And so it goes.

About 11 days ago Trump was praising the FBI.
Now Comey is back as part of the "rigged system"

That's because fucking Obama is rigging it with the help of Hillary's hooligans.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-06, 17:59

tGreenWay wrote:Fcuking Obama is such a disgrace.

I could not agree more. If I was Obama, I would have pointed out that free speech is allowed in this country and the man should be afforded some respect. Instead of taking the high road, Obama chose to publically humiliate the guy. Disgraceful.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-06, 18:08

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Fcuking Obama is such a disgrace.

I could not agree more. If I was Obama, I would have pointed out that free speech is allowed in this country and the man should be afforded some respect. Instead of taking the high road, Obama chose to publically humiliate the guy. Disgraceful.

He's going to have the man shot in the middle of 5th Ave. and frame Trump for the murder.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-06, 18:12

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

He's going to have the man shot in the middle of 5th Ave. and frame Trump for the murder.

I don't think that would work.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-06, 18:17

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I don't think that would work.

Trump rightfully calls out Obama's deplorable treatment of protester.  502811600 You are so naive.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-06, 18:20

Stop calling me names.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-06, 18:24

Turtleneck wrote:Stop calling me names.

How many people did your cancer causing cologne kill today?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-06, 18:38

That must be what passes for acceptable behavior in Kenya
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-06, 18:41

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Stop calling me names.

How many people did your cancer causing cologne kill today?

I do not wear cologne, Greenway. It is disgusting. Men do not wear cologne. Do you know anything about being a man?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-06, 18:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:That must be what passes for acceptable behavior in Kenya

Trump rightfully calls out Obama's deplorable treatment of protester.  502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down