Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA guys, please tell me how Luke Walton is the head coach of the LA Lakers

5 posters

Go down

NBA guys, please tell me how Luke Walton is the head coach of the LA Lakers Empty NBA guys, please tell me how Luke Walton is the head coach of the LA Lakers

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-11-15, 15:47

Seems like he was a playing on that team just last week.

Please catch me up. TIA
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NBA guys, please tell me how Luke Walton is the head coach of the LA Lakers Empty Re: NBA guys, please tell me how Luke Walton is the head coach of the LA Lakers

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-15, 16:02

He went like 26-0 or something ridiculous with the Warriors as head coach last year. Started the season while Steve Kerr was out with a back injury.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

NBA guys, please tell me how Luke Walton is the head coach of the LA Lakers Empty Re: NBA guys, please tell me how Luke Walton is the head coach of the LA Lakers

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-15, 16:08

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:He went like 26-0 or something ridiculous with the Warriors as head coach last year. Started the season while Steve Kerr was out with a back injury.

Yeah, before that he was an assistant at Memphis and worked in the d-league. He seems like a charismatic guy and I'm sure his last name doesn't hurt.

The lakeshow have a nice young core that could build into something if Walton pans out. 6-5 so far this year. Definite improvement already.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-15, 16:27

His dad lost his bike on a trip to Hawaii
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-16, 00:18

NBA guys, please tell me how Luke Walton is the head coach of the LA Lakers Screen_Shot_2015-06-29_at_1.31.56_PMefede-760x427wd-760x427
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-11-16, 00:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:His dad lost his bike on a trip to Hawaii

He got it back.

https://twitter.com/BillWalton/status/798326342685102081/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down