Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russia and the 2016 Election

+4
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Russia and the 2016 Election - Page 2 Empty Re: Russia and the 2016 Election

Post by Guest 2016-11-18, 11:28

steveschneider wrote:Putin is extremely dangerous. Lets all agree on this.

Trumps complete lack of foreign policy experience is coming out right now and its not funny.
Putin stands to gain a stronger foothold in the middle east, the Ukraine and potentially eastern Europe. Trumps deep admiration of Putin is a sign of how naive he is and that is very troubling for the US and our allies.

Lets also not forget, Trump called upon the Russians to hack Hillary's emails on his campaign, he disrespected the office of the Presidency by saying he respected Putin more than Obama and he's been in contact with Putin during his campaign. The whole russian angle to this election and the Trump presidency is very concerning. Not something to be brushed aside as partisan politics.

WTF are you worried about now? Christ Putin has been running roughshod over Obama for 8 fucking years. Now's a great time to get worried about Putin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-18, 11:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Goose is not republican.
Russia and the 2016 Election - Page 2 502811600

I am to the right, and of course once again I'll point out that you and Pylon NEVER make this kind of post re:the leftists on here. Confirms your position on the dial.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-18, 11:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Goose is not republican.
Russia and the 2016 Election - Page 2 502811600

I am to the right, and of course once again I'll point out that you and Pylon NEVER make this kind of post re:the leftists on here.   Confirms your position on the dial.

Link to where I made that kind of post to anyone. I'll wait.

And just because someone thinks Trump is dangerously naive about Russia doesn't make that person a liberal by the way. Very far from it in fact.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-11-18, 11:58

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Putin is extremely dangerous. Lets all agree on this.

Trumps complete lack of foreign policy experience is coming out right now and its not funny.
Putin stands to gain a stronger foothold in the middle east, the Ukraine and potentially eastern Europe. Trumps deep admiration of Putin is a sign of how naive he is and that is very troubling for the US and our allies.

Lets also not forget, Trump called upon the Russians to hack Hillary's emails on his campaign, he disrespected the office of the Presidency by saying he respected Putin more than Obama and he's been in contact with Putin during his campaign. The whole russian angle to this election and the Trump presidency is very concerning. Not something to be brushed aside as partisan politics.

WTF are you worried about now? Christ Putin has been running roughshod over Obama for 8 fucking years. Now's a great time to get worried about Putin.

You are mistaken if you think I just became concerned about Putin yesterday.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-18, 12:07

every time I think about having an admitted sexual predator as President.. someone who mocks disabled people and was endorsed by the KKK....

I am reminded of how close we were to having a president who mismanaged an email account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-18, 13:54

Rump Party.

Rock ‏@TheMichaelRock 48m48 minutes ago
Donald Trump won 3,084 counties nationwide while Hillary Clinton won 57.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-18, 13:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:every time I think about having an admitted sexual predator as President.. someone who mocks disabled people and was endorsed by the KKK....
I am reminded of how close we were to having a president who mismanaged an email account.

Bob's butthurt remains strong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-11-18, 13:56

LooseGoose wrote:Rump Party.

Rock ‏@TheMichaelRock 48m48 minutes ago
Donald Trump won 3,084 counties nationwide while Hillary Clinton won 57.

Thanks to the Russians!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-18, 14:06

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:every time I think about having an admitted sexual predator as President.. someone who mocks disabled people and was endorsed by the KKK....

Bob's butthurt remains strong.
I actually enjoy pointing out that christians support a man who is an admitted sexual predator, mocks disabled people and endorsed by the KKK.

it simply proves what I've known about christians all along. So if that's "butt hurt" - sign me up.  Russia and the 2016 Election - Page 2 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-11-21, 17:38

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/20/new-special-relationship-what-does-putin-want-from-trump-kgb

Excellent read on Trump and Putin.

"Still, Trump stayed in the five-star Ritz Carlton hotel during that Moscow trip and occupied the suite that had previously been used by Obama. The US media reported that the FSB may have videoed Trump inside the suite. There is no proof that any compromising video exists. But the FSB would certainly have been interested in this kind of stuff: this is, after all, what it does."

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-21, 20:49

If anyone thinks Trump will disagree with anything Putin does you will be sorely disappointed.

Stand up to Putin?  How?  
Invade the Crimea after the Olympics?

How about shooting down Russian aircraft in Syria.  That would show Putin.

What to do with Turkey since Putin has been schmoozing Ergodan?
We really need the Kurds to fight ISIS in Iraq.  
We really need US airbases in Turkey.
Do we capitulate to Ergodan and ship back the opposition leader from the US hoping Putin doesn't enrich Ergodan personally for another route to export Russian natural gas?

How much more military spending and how many more dead Americans were the real Americans in the hinterlands (my neighbors) willing to sacrifice to stand up to Putin?

The county vote is a barometer?   Right.  
How many of the people Trump will be putting in the 4000 jobs he can place will be coming from the 3084 counties he carried?

How many in Trump's inner circle or his company live in any of those counties?  None because they want to live in urban environments where there are jobs that pay them decent salaries not some place where cows,  acres of corn or tumble weeds outnumber people.

Who lives in those counties?  
For the most part a lot of older voters and younger folks with HS educations.  The many of younger people who get a 4 year degrees leave to live in the 57 counties because there is little work for them.  

Upper MI and the UP are typical.  3 counties with college towns that get a lot of government money through multiple sources.  The rest of the counties are populated by retirees who moved to the country and natives, many who have hung on long after their jobs left.

How much government aid in the form of Social Security, Medicare and social services tied to low income Americans live in those 3084 counties?  They are the takers they accuse of living in the cities.

I want to see how many are affected by the Ryan/McConnel/Trump changes.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2