Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captured on video: Bob and Nigel's reactions to Trump winning election

3 posters

Go down

Video Captured on video: Bob and Nigel's reactions to Trump winning election

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-18, 14:50

Must see footage

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Video Re: Captured on video: Bob and Nigel's reactions to Trump winning election

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-18, 15:04

Bob wants to know if you have any video of the KKK's reaction. From the parade maybe?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Video Re: Captured on video: Bob and Nigel's reactions to Trump winning election

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-18, 15:06

NigelUno wrote:Bob wants to know if you have any video of the KKK's reaction. From the parade maybe?

That isn't vague enough, Nigel. Can you post less clearly?

Thank you, Nigel.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-18, 15:08

NigelUno wrote:Bob wants to know if you have any video of the KKK's reaction. From the parade maybe?
he doesn't like me reminding him that the KKK endorsed Trump and is holding a victory parade.

so... I guess I'll keep doing it. Captured on video: Bob and Nigel's reactions to Trump winning election 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-18, 15:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
he doesn't like me reminding him that the KKK endorsed Trump and is holding a victory parade.

so... I guess I'll keep doing it. Captured on video: Bob and Nigel's reactions to Trump winning election 502811600

Wouldn't expect anything more of you than to repeatedly post the same stuff over and over.

Remember, back when your girl started in politics, she voted Republican. She voted against gay rights and African-American rights.

I'm sure you didn't know that, or just conveniently forgot it....Captured on video: Bob and Nigel's reactions to Trump winning election 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-18, 17:10

Death Roe wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:he doesn't like me reminding him that the KKK endorsed Trump and is holding a victory parade.

Wouldn't expect anything more of you than to repeatedly post the same stuff over and over.

Remember, back when your girl started in politics, she voted Republican. She voted against gay rights and African-American rights.

I'm sure you didn't know that, or just conveniently forgot it....Captured on video: Bob and Nigel's reactions to Trump winning election 502811600

Remember when your boy Trump suggested impeaching Bush, and blamed him for 9/11?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down