Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correction: 11 extra points blocked or missed today

+3
y2kMgrad
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
7 posters

Go down

Correction: 11 extra points blocked or missed today Empty Correction: 11 extra points blocked or missed today

Post by TheReal_LWS Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:41 pm

I guess idiot Goodell got his wish.

Last edited by TheReal_LWS on Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Correction: 11 extra points blocked or missed today Empty Re: Correction: 11 extra points blocked or missed today

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:41 pm

11 actually. NFL record.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Correction: 11 extra points blocked or missed today Empty Re: Correction: 11 extra points blocked or missed today

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Also, stupid thread. I like the further back XP. Makes games more interesting if they're close near the end and decided by 2-3 points.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Death Roe wrote:Also, stupid thread. I like the further back XP. Makes games more interesting if they're close near the end and decided by 2-3 points.

LOL You never like my threads.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:43 pm

I love all of them. Except this one.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:44 pm

Death Roe wrote:I love all of them. Except this one.

Liar. You hate me cause i hate the Wings. You seem like you'd be a joy in real life.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Great rule change. Nothing in sports should be automatic. Hopefully the NBA will take notice and move free throws back a couple more feet.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Dumb. More games coming down to kicking is lame.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:47 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:Great rule change. Nothing in sports should be automatic. Hopefully the NBA will take notice and move free throws back a couple more feet.

They have to shoot them with their off hand?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:48 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:Great rule change. Nothing in sports should be automatic. Hopefully the NBA will take notice and move free throws back a couple more feet.

HORSE style rules. First team to make FT dictates how to shoot it, and so on.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:51 pm

Nooooooooooooo

Sports don't need to change their rules every 15 seconds on a whim like the NFL does. Just leave it alone. It's fine.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:52 pm

Death Roe wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Allow a defender to start at the baseline under the basket and run out to block it. Betcha it speeds up the game!
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Andre Drummond would like to have a word with you.

I do like the NFL change though.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:54 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Allow a defender to start at the baseline under the basket and run out to block it. Betcha it speeds up the game!

That might give Brent Petway a role in the league.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:12 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

I don't think he wants to mess up his rap career.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:18 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I don't think he wants to mess up his rap career.

Numba one. Numba one.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:20 pm

This, and add the phantom force-out at second base on the front end of a double-play in MLB, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:29 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

This, and add the phantom force-out at second base on the front end of a double-play in MLB, too.

That's so dumb. You're so dumb greenway.

Free throws are foul shots you guys. You might as well say "the offense should have to do something to earn that 15 yard pass interference penalty. I don't like that It's just given to them."

It's dumb. It's a dumb dumb dumb stupid thought.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:34 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Free throws are foul shots you guys. You might as well say "the offense should have to do something to earn that 15 yard pass interference penalty. I don't like that It's just given to them."

You're stupid.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:40 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

You're stupid.

I'm not wrong.

In fact, now that I have reminded all of you that free throws are a penalty for the other team and not something being awarded for no reason I expect all of you to come back to this thread to apologize and acknowledge that I am your physical, mental and sexual superior.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:17 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

You're stupid.

I'm not wrong.

In fact, now that I have reminded all of you that free throws are a penalty for the other team and not something being awarded for no reason I expect all of you to come back to this thread to apologize and acknowledge that I am your physical, mental and sexual superior.

1) Yes, you are.
B) No, you are not.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down