Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elizabeth Warren, can she go away?

+9
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
Blanch32
CheesySpartan
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Article Elizabeth Warren, can she go away?

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 12:59

Warren asks federal agency to review Trump’s ‘chaotic’ transition

Senator Elizabeth Warren and Representative Elijah Cummings issued a request Wednesday for a federal agency to review President-elect Donald Trump’s transition to the White House amid reports of chaos and disarray.

Seriously, it has been what 14 days, and this is the best use of government resources RIGHT NOW?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Article Re: Elizabeth Warren, can she go away?

Post by I.B. Fine Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 13:38

Does she have similar concern for the chaos and disarray that is Obama's foreign policy? Something, as Senator, she should be worrying about.
Maybe Fakohontas will please shut her mouth and pass the pumpkin pie.

Last edited by I.B. Fine on Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 13:57; edited 1 time in total
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 13:50

I.B. Fine wrote:Does she have similar concern for the chaos and disarray that is Obama's foreign policy? Something as Senator she should be worrying about.

Great question and greater suggestion.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 13:58

I.B. Fine wrote:Does she have similar concern for the chaos and disarray that is Obama's foreign policy? Something, as Senator, she should be worrying about.

"Fakohontas" Elizabeth Warren, can she go away? 502811600
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 14:10

CheesySpartan wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Does she have similar concern for the chaos and disarray that is Obama's foreign policy? Something, as Senator, she should be worrying about.

That's probably cruel of me, I mean her grandfather did have 'high cheekbones', she must have had some Indian in her somewhere, though probably the gynecologist from Mumbai is as close as it gets.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 14:15

I.B. Fine wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

That's probably cruel of me, I mean her grandfather did have 'high cheekbones', she must have had some Indian in her somewhere, though probably the gynecologist from Mumbai is as close as it gets.

Elizabeth Warren, can she go away? 502811600 Elizabeth Warren, can she go away? 502811600
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 14:31

this. she simply cannot play politician fast enough. too bad too
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 16:19

CheesySpartan wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Elizabeth Warren, can she go away? 502811600 Elizabeth Warren, can she go away? 502811600

Love at all the dagos, krauts, jews and other prodigy from scum of the earth immigrants who came to the US over the last 3 centuries getting all wound up about some woman's heritage.

It was fine for the House have an endless number of hearings about the loser of the most recent election for close to 4 years now folks have faux outrage at 2 weeks of askng for investigations of the incomng President's businesses and financial connections.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 17:12

Floyd Robertson wrote:Warren asks federal agency to review Trump’s ‘chaotic’ transition

Senator Elizabeth Warren and Representative Elijah Cummings issued a request Wednesday for a federal agency to review President-elect Donald Trump’s transition to the White House amid reports of chaos and disarray.

Seriously, it has been what 14 days, and this is the best use of government resources RIGHT NOW?

The right wanted to start the impeachment for Hillary on day one.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 17:59

steveschneider wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Warren asks federal agency to review Trump’s ‘chaotic’ transition

The right wanted to start the impeachment for Hillary on day one.

Steve don't try to bring me down with facts, I just want to be pissed about this for awhile.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 18:15

GRR Spartan wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Love at all the dagos, krauts, jews and other prodigy from scum of the earth immigrants who came to the US over the last 3 centuries getting all wound up about some woman's heritage.

It was fine for the House have an endless number of hearings about the loser of the most recent election for close to 4 years now folks have faux outrage at 2 weeks of askng for investigations of the incomng President's businesses and financial connections.
Sounds pretty hateful, even racists and xenophobic, didn't realize you were Alt Right
Seems to be going around these days. Elizabeth Warren, can she go away? 502811600
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 18:53

I B I'm just doing what you've done for years.

Are you some kind of connie wimp who doesn't like like the dung you've spewed in the past tossed back at you?

Hateful?   Intolerant?  No more than yourself.

Just because Trump won the election doesn't mean those that didn't vote for him have become less than Americans.

The GOP spent millions investigating candidate Clinton and had promised to continue investigating a President Clinton if she had won.  Now folks are whining because Senator Warren and Rep. Cummings are asking for an investigation of soon to be President Trump?

Want to play bully boy?  Have at it.  
Don't expect every response to be like a Trump rally.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 19:22

Whenever you need Warren information Legal Insurrection is your go-to.

Elizabeth Warren prime recipient of questionable law firm donations

And Keeper of the "Warren Files":

Elizabeth Warren Native American / Cherokee Controversy

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 19:56

Can't have anyone asking questions anymore

You folks are celebrating the election of a candidate who has kept his taxes secret, his financials secret and will probably be allowed to have his "blind trust" run by his children.

Smart move to make a big deal about Elizabeth Warren and Rep Cummings because both are trying to get in the way of the GOP's wet dream.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 20:42

GRR Spartan wrote:Can't have anyone asking questions anymore

You folks are celebrating the election of a candidate who has kept his taxes secret, his financials secret and will probably be allowed to have his "blind trust" run by his children.

Smart move to make a big deal about Elizabeth Warren and Rep Cummings because both are trying to get in the way of the GOP's wet dream.

I don't think there is any way to set up a blind trust in this case.   Those work well when the assets are cash or securities but how do you do that when these are active businesses that need to be run?    I'm more with the WSJ which is advocating selling out everything, but to be fair to the Trump family even that needs to be a controlled process not a fire sale.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 21:21

GRR Spartan wrote:Can't have anyone asking questions anymore

Oh No!!! Someone who is not from the Washington Elite is in charge!!!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 22:17

You should be happy.
Billionaire's wife with a undergrad from Calvin who never worked for anything but family businesses is the new Sec of Education.

A science denying, pro life hardline conservative calling the shots on university research funding.

Now MSU's Supercoductor Cyclotron funding can be cut to zero so LAKS can pander to the private sector and MSU won't do research not approved by the Jesus police. Right up your alley.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 23:20

LooseGoose wrote:Whenever you need Warren information Legal Insurrection is your go-to.

What kind of source is that? Seems like fake news to me.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 7:47

steveschneider wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Whenever you need Warren information Legal Insurrection is your go-to.

lol, oh he's pretty accurate. I've been reading LI for 5+ years, run by a Cornell law professor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 8:26

So is Goose opposed to a thorough investigation of Trump's business dealings and approves of Trump having his children run a "blind trust" or is this more smear the messenger?

Trump never showed any tax returns so we should think he can own and develope residential apartments,  hotels, golf course and whatever other commercial enterprises letting 3 of his adult children run them?

Dissent and wanting to know things can go away now that the GOP is incharge.  Question nothing?

No Goose I don't have a link for that but I don't follow Twitter which has turned out to be a funnel for fax news either.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 9:17

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

lol, oh he's pretty accurate.  I've been reading LI for 5+ years, run by a Cornell law professor.

Was he one of Ann Coulters profs? Seems like some echo chamber shit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 9:22

Clicked on one of those links, no thanks. If you can find the same information in the LA Times, Wash Post, NYT or WSJ I'll accept it. I don't get my information from suspect echo chamber links. I like to get my information from fact checkers that have access to credible sources.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 21:46

GRR Spartan wrote:So is Goose opposed to a thorough investigation of Trump's business dealings and approves of Trump having his children run a "blind trust" or is this more smear the messenger?

Trump never showed any tax returns so we should think he can own and develope residential apartments,  hotels, golf course and whatever other commercial enterprises letting 3 of his adult children run them?

Dissent and wanting to know things can go away now that the GOP is incharge.  Question nothing?

No Goose I don't have a link for that but I don't follow Twitter which has turned out to be a funnel for fax news either.

Maybe he should actually BE the President before he's investigated for corruption as President?

I actually said I'm in favor of him selling everything. Of course you failed to mention that as you invented what *I* thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 21:49

steveschneider wrote:Clicked on one of those links, no thanks. If you can find the same information in the LA Times, Wash Post, NYT or WSJ I'll accept it. I don't get my information from suspect echo chamber links. I like to get my information from fact checkers that have access to credible sources.

Everyone makes their own choices. The owner of that blog is a law professor at Cornell. He's easily reachable and not hiding.

He stakes his reputation on being correct, and yes you can be a smart ass and say he has none but that would be incorrect.

He has citations for everything he writes. And of course the places you cite have never been wrong, eh?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 24 Nov 2016 - 23:23

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Clicked on one of those links, no thanks. If you can find the same information in the LA Times, Wash Post, NYT or WSJ I'll accept it. I don't get my information from suspect echo chamber links. I like to get my information from fact checkers that have access to credible sources.

Everyone makes their own choices. The owner of that blog is a law professor at Cornell. He's easily reachable and not hiding.

He stakes his reputation on being correct, and yes you can be a smart ass and say he has none but that would be incorrect.

He has citations for everything he writes. And of course the places you cite have never been wrong, eh?

Of course they've been wrong, but it's still your best bet.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2016 - 9:57

I still read the NYT, the WaPo and the WSJ to confirm everything I learn from HotAir, LI and others. Same news only a day or two later - IF they choose to print it. then it can be months later when it comes out under oath.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 8:28

John Santucci@JTSantucci 51m51 minutes ago
Trump is moving faster than Obama did in 2008 - so far 5 cabinet level posts announced by Trump. Same time line Obama announced 3.

CHAOS Elizabeth Warren, can she go away? 4198636888
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 8:30

Floyd Robertson wrote:John Santucci@JTSantucci 51m51 minutes ago
Trump is moving faster than Obama did in 2008 - so far 5 cabinet level posts announced by Trump. Same time line Obama announced 3.

Donald Trump is moving on cabinet posts the way he'd move on a preteen beauty queen.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 8:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:John Santucci@JTSantucci 51m51 minutes ago

Donald Trump is moving on cabinet posts the way he'd move on a preteen beauty queen.

so enlightened and full of non bias
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 11:23

GRR Spartan wrote:I B I'm just doing what you've done for years.

Are you some kind of connie wimp who doesn't like like the dung you've spewed in the past tossed back at you?

Hateful?   Intolerant?  No more than yourself.

Just because Trump won the election doesn't mean those that didn't vote for him have become less than Americans.

The GOP spent millions investigating candidate Clinton and had promised to continue investigating a President Clinton if she had won.  Now folks are whining because Senator Warren and Rep. Cummings are asking for an investigation of soon to be President Trump?

Want to play bully boy?  Have at it.  
Don't expect every response to be like a Trump rally.

Laws matter. The days of your hero Dems using public office to amass personal fortunes and breaking federal laws are over.

Sorry. No one did this to Hilary but herself and now she has to deal with her criminal activity.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 12:05

You could be more likely to be arrested for what you post here than Hillary Clinton.

YAFI
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 13:29

Elizabeth Warren may be the stupidest person in DC, of course that's why she's a liberal hero.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren delivered a ferocious attack Monday on congressional Republicans and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell over a medical research bill, and put fellow Democrats on the spot by pushing them to oppose a measure she said “is corrupt, and it is very, very dangerous.”

As Congress began the final stretch of its post-election session, Warren said the 996-page measure — a top priority for GOP leaders and backed by the biomedical industry — was riddled with provisions that she called “a bunch of special giveaways” to big pharmaceutical companies.

“They didn’t send us here to whimper, whine or grovel,” she said on the Senate floor about Democrats, using the populist rhetoric that has given her one of her party’s highest profiles. “They sent us here to say no to efforts to sell Congress to the highest bidder.”
It’s kind of interesting that this is the first red line in the sand Warren is choosing to draw, particularly so soon after voters sent her party to the woodshed. And given her normal lines of interest, this was a rather odd bill to head for the bunkers over. The first thing to consider is that the bill is virtually identical to one which previously passed the House with fairly wide bipartisan support. But the real irony here is that there’s plenty to complain about in the bill, but it’s not the portions which seem to have Warren up in arms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 14:36

GRR Spartan wrote:You could be more likely to be arrested for what you post here than Hillary Clinton.

YAFI

America rejected your corrupt, lying, criminal nominee to a fucking guy who has never held office. Do you need a cry room?
Elizabeth Warren, can she go away? F16461cdf74c4e676c45475ef6c617be

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 14:44

The_Dude wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:You could be more likely to be arrested for what you post here than Hillary Clinton.

YAFI

America rejected your corrupt, lying, criminal nominee to a fucking guy who has never held office. Do you need a cry room?

What crime has Hillary been charged with?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 16:31

steveschneider wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

She illegally had a hombrew server. People who aren't criminals don't do illegal things to hide what they are doing. Ya know?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 16:38

The_Dude wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

She illegally had a hombrew server. People who aren't criminals don't do illegal things to hide what they are doing. Ya know?

So the FBI lied about their findings then... many times over?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 9:25

Sounds like she'll be around in 2020:

PARTY OF OLD, WHITE PEOPLE: PPP Poll on Democrats’ 2020 preferences: “Joe Biden leads the way for Democrats with 31% to 24% for Bernie Sanders, and 16% for Elizabeth Warren. They’re the only folks we tested with meaningful support for the nomination at this point.”

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 9:26

LooseGoose wrote:Sounds like she'll be around in 2020:

PARTY OF OLD, WHITE PEOPLE: PPP Poll on Democrats’ 2020 preferences: “Joe Biden leads the way for Democrats with 31% to 24% for Bernie Sanders, and 16% for Elizabeth Warren. They’re the only folks we tested with meaningful support for the nomination at this point.”

awesome - she's a great Native American.... Elizabeth Warren, can she go away? 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 10:59

I'm sure she'll address this in the same news conference that she calls to clarify why she claimed to be a Native American.

Elizabeth Warren Again Calls for ‘Equal Pay,’ Ignores Pay Gap in Own Office

Warren's women staffers earned 71 cents for each dollar earned by men in 2016

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) spoke out on the issue of gender pay equality in a speech on Thursday without noting the equal pay shortcomings in her own senate office, where women earned a fraction of what was earned by men in 2016.

In an address to liberal activists of the Progressive Change Campaign Committee, Warren said that she is continually reminded on Capitol Hill that she needs to push equal pay.

"Boy, do they keep reminding me about this on Capitol Hill the need to say this," Warren said on Thursday. "We believe in equal pay for equal work."

Warren fell silent on the issue of equal pay after the Washington Free Beacon reported in April that women earned just 71 cents for each dollar earned by men. She notably failed to acknowledge Equal Pay Day this year, separating herself from every other female Democratic senator and most males as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 2 Aug 2017 - 11:10

Time to leave Mio and move to Western MA and vote her out of office. The sage of Mio would fit right in. MA has more likely bernal married juana laws than MI and the MA law enforcement seize less property than MI law enforcement.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next