Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Service is paying to fly on Trump's plane?

+3
CheesySpartan
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
7 posters

Go down

The Secret Service is paying to fly on Trump's plane? Empty The Secret Service is paying to fly on Trump's plane?

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-23, 18:55

What the fuck?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Secret Service is paying to fly on Trump's plane? Empty Re: The Secret Service is paying to fly on Trump's plane?

Post by Guest 2016-11-23, 19:15

NigelUno wrote:What the fuck?

Just as they've paid to stay in Biden's garage for 8 years now, etc, etc.

The politicians all fuck the government.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Secret Service is paying to fly on Trump's plane? Empty Re: The Secret Service is paying to fly on Trump's plane?

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-23, 20:00

Every day Trump stays in his NYC home in Trump Tower its costing NYC $1M a day.

Making a big deal of Trump eschewing $400K Presidential salary is laughable.

We re going to see the privatization of America. Enjoy the ride.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-23, 20:40

GRR Spartan wrote:Every day Trump stays in his NYC home in Trump Tower its costing NYC $1M a day.

I saw that, I don't know where they want him to go? His son is still in school so I find it obnoxious to criticize him over this. Obama did the same thing in Chicago and it's not Trump's fault/problem that NYC is more expensive than Chicago.

I do believe that after the school year he needs to move to DC to make things easier for the SS and cheaper for the taxpayers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-11-23, 21:24

GRR Spartan wrote:Every day Trump stays in his NYC home in Trump Tower its costing NYC $1M a day.

LOL!!! Your NOW starting to look at the government abuse of power (IE Money)...Where were you for the past 8, 12, 16, 24+++ years ???????

How the Fluck do you think they run up multi-trillion dollar budget per year?
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-23, 22:01

CheesySpartan wrote:

LOL!!! Your NOW starting to look at the government abuse of power (IE Money)...Where were you for the past 8, 12, 16, 24+++ years ???????

Dang. I thought Trump was going to change that.

Seems like he's coming out ahead in this game if the Secret Service paid $1.6 million to fly on his plane during the campaign.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-23, 22:04

For a homely little kid you sure have a lot of opinions.

Kinda Cheesy
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-24, 09:06

CheesySpartan wrote:

Is this how you drain the swamp?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-24, 09:10

"Trump is an outsider! That's why we all voted for him! He's not establishment!"

"This is how it's been for years. Quit whining."

As long as you Trump apologists realize what hypocrites you are, I'm ok with this thread.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-24, 09:42

LooseGoose wrote:

I saw that, I don't know where they want him to go? His son is still in school so I find it obnoxious to criticize him over this. Obama did the same thing in Chicago and it's not Trump's fault/problem that NYC is more expensive than Chicago.

I do believe that after the school year he needs to move to DC to make things easier for the SS and cheaper for the taxpayers.

Obama's daughter's started at the Sidwell Friends School in January 2009.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-11-24, 10:47

If Trump and his family don't want the hardships of the job they can always step down.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-24, 21:50

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Obama's daughter's started at the Sidwell Friends School in January 2009.

Is it January after the election yet? Nope. But people are bitching. Show me an article in November of '08 bitching about Obama living in Chicago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-25, 00:16

If Trump means spring/early summer when he says end of the school year, Obama did not do the same thing. The Obama family moved to the White House in January of 2009, and the daughters started school in DC following the mid-year break rather than the fall of the 09-10 school year.

I think people are bothered by Trump's wife and son staying in NYC through the spring/early summer - not just through January - which was not the case with Obama's wife and children. You seemed to be implying it was the case with Obama's wife and children.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-25, 03:56

Newsmax or a twitter feed may have a story to counter claims about the Obama daughters school start dates.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-25, 08:24

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:What the fuck?

Just as they've paid to stay in Biden's garage for 8 years now, etc, etc.

The politicians all fuck the government.

Well...it's kind of fucking the taxpayers.

Is it ironic that Trump (maybe) doesn't pay federal income tax, but gets to make money off the Secret Service to the tune of (maybe, at least) $1.6 million? Does that bother you?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-25, 09:13

Trump just hapens to be the first POTUS elect to own a large commercial type jet rather than lease it so he's able to have his company that owns the jet bill and they set the price.

In mid January it will be Airforce One for the President and another government owned jet for his wofe and youngest child. If he would want his extended family to fly his private jets and bill the government there will be an issue.

First time we've had a President who lives in Manhatten, NYC where everything is more expensive.  Any time he and/or his wife and youngest child are there the meter is going to be running faster.  Faster than Camp David, Hawaii, Bush2's ranch, Clinton with Martha's Vineyard, Bush1 Maine family compound or Reagan's ranch simply because its NYC.  Dense population, lots of skyscrapers and needing more security from FBI and NYC police.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-25, 09:59

I didn't know Nigel had the scoop and had seen Trump's tax returns. Have you contacted CNN or MSNBC yet?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-25, 10:30

LooseGoose wrote:I didn't know Nigel had the scoop and had seen Trump's tax returns. Have you contacted CNN or MSNBC yet?

Thought I said maybe. I guess you missed that part.

You're kind of deflecting (still).

So, the whole fucking over the taxpayers to the tune of (what might be at least) $1.6 million doesn't bother you. Got it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-25, 11:25

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I didn't know Nigel had the scoop and had seen Trump's tax returns. Have you contacted CNN or MSNBC yet?

Thought I said maybe. I guess you missed that part.

You're kind of deflecting (still).

So, the whole fucking over the taxpayers to the tune of (what might be at least) $1.6 million doesn't bother you. Got it.

Well, I don't see where anyone is fucking anyone in this case.

The job of the Secret Service is to protect the President-Elect.

He lives in NYC, there was no requirement he move to be elected.

You're just being a sore fucking loser looking to nit pick.

Why can't you be magnanimous like President-Elect Trump?

In Thanksgiving pause, Trump calls for national healing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-25, 11:30

LooseGoose wrote:The politicians all fuck the government.

LooseGoose wrote:Well, I don't see where anyone is fucking anyone in this case.

The Secret Service is paying to fly on Trump's plane? 2599972566
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-25, 14:54

NigelUno wrote:

IF you don't see how those statements can both be true you're dumber than I think you are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-25, 16:17

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

IF you don't see how those statements can both be true you're dumber than I think you are.

You used them both in this case. They would appear to be at odds.

It's funny what you focus on to avoid any criticism of Trump.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-25, 16:20

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You used them both in this case. They would appear to be at odds.

It's funny what you focus on to avoid any criticism of Trump.

Nope, I used them in 2 different posts referring to 2 different situations. YOU conflated them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-25, 16:39

NigelUno wrote:Well...it's kind of fucking the taxpayers.

Is it ironic that Trump (maybe) doesn't pay federal income tax, but gets to make money off the Secret Service to the tune of (maybe, at least) $1.6 million? Does that bother you?

NigelUno wrote:You're kind of deflecting (still).

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-25, 18:41

Not surprised you don't understand, it's 4th-5th grade level stuff. Pretty advanced.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-25, 18:45

LooseGoose wrote:Not surprised you don't understand, it's 4th-5th grade level stuff. Pretty advanced.

The Secret Service is paying to fly on Trump's plane? 1966794946
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-25, 19:23

LooseGoose wrote:Not surprised you don't understand, it's 4th-5th grade level stuff. Pretty advanced.

Got it the first time...

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-25, 20:05

So Goose has gone full Trump using the sore loser label.

What the hell might happen if the Jill Stein financed recalls in MI, PA and WI would find enough errors in counts to show Clinton wins in those states?

Would that be another attack on rural America?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-25, 20:54

GRR Spartan wrote:So Goose has gone full Trump using the sore loser label.

What the hell might happen if the Jill Stein financed recalls in MI, PA and WI would find enough errors in counts to show Clinton wins in those states?

Would that be another attack on rural America?

LMAO - Mr "I hate FAKE NEWS" swallowed the Jill Stein bullshit.

She's not recounting anything, she's stealing that money. Check on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-26, 14:31

And if anyone honestly thinks the vote was "hacked" read this article. Don't dismiss it as "buzzfeed" this is a citizen led effort to beat the AP at the vote tallying game that's been underway for 8+years now. They have yet to miss a call.

Why Trump Really Won Wisconsin And Pennsylvania

There’s been a lot of talk online over the last day about mysterious results in these two states, and whether the election could have been hacked. But when you look at the actual data, there’s no indication there was fraud — in fact, Trump’s victories follow patterns seen across the country, regardless of the type of ballot.

Let’s begin with Wisconsin, as it forms the core of the accusations of vote hacking currently being floated.

According to New York magazine, the Hillary-backing consortium of “prominent computer scientists and election lawyers” making allegations of potential vote fraud offered only one detail: “Clinton received 7% fewer votes in [Wisconsin] counties that relied on electronic-voting machines compared with counties that used optical scanners and paper ballots.” Details beyond this one charge have not been forthcoming, but if this is their “key claim” then it is extremely weak.

Technically speaking, the claim is true: Trump did happen to perform well in many counties that used electronic-only voting. (This handy PDF lists exactly which counties and towns in Wisconsin used optical scanning of ballots versus electronic-only voting.) He also often performed better than the man with whom he shared a ballot: Republican Sen. Ron Johnson, who ironically defeated his Democratic opponent by a larger margin than Trump did Hillary Clinton (3% versus 1%).

So does that suggest that fraud may have been in the mix? No. The data in fact suggests the opposite.

Voting technologies and election processes differ wildly from state to state. Wisconsin in particular has a decentralized system run on a county/township level, so any fraud would have had to be a massively micro-targeted effort involving hundreds of precincts, literally on the machine level. (Presumably this would require a commensurate level of manpower — it could not be done remotely, as these machines are not connected externally to the internet or networked together.)

Even if all that happened, we would have expected to see inexplicable results in certain regions, as outcomes that had been “hacked” in advance ran bizarrely counter to national trends. And yet the vote shift in Wisconsin follows that of every other state across the entire Rust Belt (specifically Pennsylvania, Ohio, Iowa, Michigan, and Minnesota).

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-26, 15:01

Hilarious that the sore losers are wanting a recount.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down