Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Tower advertising Secret Service protection as amenity for tenants

+2
Turtleneck
NigelUno
6 posters

Go down

Trump Tower advertising Secret Service protection as amenity for tenants Empty Trump Tower advertising Secret Service protection as amenity for tenants

Post by NigelUno 2016-12-08, 09:17

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/08/trump-tower-advertising-secret-service-protection-as-amenity-for-tenants.html

Trump Tower advertising Secret Service protection as amenity for tenants 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump Tower advertising Secret Service protection as amenity for tenants Empty Re: Trump Tower advertising Secret Service protection as amenity for tenants

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-08, 11:07

It seems like it would be a hassle more than anything.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump Tower advertising Secret Service protection as amenity for tenants Empty Re: Trump Tower advertising Secret Service protection as amenity for tenants

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-08, 11:30

Why don't they just build a wall around the Trump Tower?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-08, 11:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why don't they just build a wall around the Trump Tower?

How about we build one around Colorado and make the state one giant prison?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-08, 11:58

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why don't they just build a wall around the Trump Tower?

If it keeps me away from the political mouthpieces here, I'm for it. But the inmates will run the asylum.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-08, 12:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

If it keeps me away from the political mouthpieces here, I'm for it. But the inmates will run the asylum.

Not sure that works out well for you.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-08, 12:17

If I believe all the rants I hear from my conservative friends about too much government control, would people who share Trump's political policies want to live in a building where the lease allows the Secret Service to build a dossier on every person who lives or visits their apartment?

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-08, 12:22

funny how someone who never paid taxes is now living off the taxpayers..

funnier is that the knuckle-dragging deplorables don't even understand the irony and that they're being taken advantage of. Trump Tower advertising Secret Service protection as amenity for tenants 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-08, 12:55

This does it. Im not voting for Trump!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-12-08, 12:58

Turtleneck wrote:

Are you an inmate in the Colorado prison analogy?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-08, 13:42

NigelUno wrote:

Are you an inmate in the Colorado prison analogy?

Sure but Turtleneck lost me awhile ago so I don't really know where this is going.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-08, 14:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:funny how someone who never paid taxes is now living off the taxpayers..

funnier is that the knuckle-dragging deplorables don't even understand the irony and that they're being taken advantage of. Trump Tower advertising Secret Service protection as amenity for tenants 502811600

Trump Tower advertising Secret Service protection as amenity for tenants 502811600 Trump Tower advertising Secret Service protection as amenity for tenants 1966794946
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down