Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..

+6
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
The_Dude
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Go down

Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  Empty Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 10:54

Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  CycMmL_XAAEyniB

bet she's a horrible driver.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  Empty Re: Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..

Post by Guest 2016-11-29, 11:15

The diversity of Trump's cabinet is bothering Bob something awful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  Empty Re: Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 11:28

LooseGoose wrote:The diversity of Trump's cabinet is bothering Bob something awful.
white supremacists, bigots, dudes with pictures of them posing with jesus.. KKK sympathizers... a billionaire who has never taught school, doesn't have a degree in education, never attended a public school, children never attended a public school - being Secretary of Education.. Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  502811600

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-29, 12:09

But having big government hating Mitch McConnell's wife with another government job is great news for people in the 3054 counties thinking Trump would be "draining the swamp".
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-29, 13:28

GRR Spartan wrote:But having big government hating Mitch McConnell's wife with another government job is great news for people in the 3054 counties thinking Trump would be "draining the swamp".

So you're like Bob and hate Asian women?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-29, 13:39

For a guy in lily white Mio you're jumping to a lot of conclusions about fellow posters. I never mentioned her ethnicity but you have twice. I never mentioned Dr. Carson's ethnicity but you did.

If the nomination happens Trump will have appointed a career bureaucrat who has also had high level government jobs along administrative jobs with Bank of America, United Way and The Heritage Foundation who happens to be married to the Senate Majority leader.

Just facts Goose. You want to bring up ethnicity while I brought up career and to whom she's married.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2016-11-29, 13:40; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 13:40

GRR Spartan wrote:For a guy in lily white Mio you're jumping to a lot of conclusions about fellow posters. I never mentioned her ethnicity but you have twice. I never mentioned Dr. Carson's ethnicity but you did.

If the nomination happens Trump will have appointed a career bureaucrat who has also had high level administrative jobs with Bank of America, United Way and The Heritage Foundation who happens to be married to the Senate Majority leader.

Just facts Goose. You want to bring up ethnicity while I brought up career and to whom she's married.
Goose is obsessed with race.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 13:43

#DrainTheSwamp

#RefillItWithWashingtonInsidersAndBeauracrats

#TheDeplorablesWontEvenNotice
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-11-29, 14:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:The diversity of Trump's cabinet is bothering Bob something awful.
white supremacists, bigots, dudes with pictures of them posing with jesus.. KKK sympathizers... a billionaire who has never taught school, doesn't have a degree in education, never attended a public school, children never attended a public school - being Secretary of Education.. Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  502811600

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

Yeah, all the career political hacks have completely fucked up and ruined the public education system in this country. Its embarrassing how bad the public schools in this country are.

Finally some fresh blood with new idea and people that actually get stuff done are taking hold. Maybe it will work, maybe it wont. But whats for certain is that the old way of doing things is dead, because when you have massive failure year after year after year its time to implement change.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-11-29, 14:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:#DrainTheSwamp

#RefillItWithWashingtonInsidersAndBeauracrats

#TheDeplorablesWontEvenNotice

Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  2zz4yv8
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-29, 14:30

Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  1966794946 Trump sure is draining the swamp.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-11-29, 14:33

tGreenWay wrote:Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  1966794946 Trump sure is draining the swamp.

Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  F16461cdf74c4e676c45475ef6c617be
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 14:50

tGreenWay wrote:Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  1966794946 Trump sure is draining the swamp.
Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-29, 15:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Goose is obsessed with race.

Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  1966794946 Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  1966794946 Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  1966794946 Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  1966794946 Says the man that references race in 77.85% of his posts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-29, 15:15

GRR Spartan wrote:For a guy in lily white Mio you're jumping to a lot of conclusions about fellow posters. I never mentioned her ethnicity but you have twice. I never mentioned Dr. Carson's ethnicity but you did.

You don't need to reference race when you're supporting the white appointees and denigrating the people of color. It's obvious to all of us race warriors what you're up to.

And BTW Mio is not lily white - I'd bet that I have more ethnic diversity within 1/2 mile of me that either you or Bobby.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 16:16

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:For a guy in lily white Mio you're jumping to a lot of conclusions about fellow posters.  I never mentioned her ethnicity but you have twice.  I never mentioned Dr. Carson's ethnicity but you did.

You don't need to reference race when you're supporting the white appointees and denigrating the people of color.   It's obvious to all of us race warriors what you're up to.

And BTW Mio is not lily white - I'd bet that I have more ethnic diversity within 1/2 mile of me that either you or Bobby.
ya know, I did read somewhere once where Mio is an ethnic melting pot.. and that, once, the VP of Marketing for the International House of Pancakes got lost in the greater downtown area.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-06-03, 07:03

A ‘Bridge’ to China, and Her Family’s Business, in the Trump Cabinet

Some real swamp draining we got here.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-06-10, 08:16

[tw]1138045755460132864[/tw]

If Susan Hennessy is retweeting this, it must smell rotten.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-10, 08:21

I have a hard time believing that anyone associated with the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator would be corrupt.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-06-10, 09:08

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1138045755460132864[/tw]

If Bob doesn't have the courage to say it, I will. Thanks for the mainstream media link, Floyd.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-10, 09:25

Turtleneck wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1138045755460132864[/tw]

If Bob doesn't have the courage to say it, I will. Thanks for the mainstream media link, Floyd.
Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  3493939353

(I'm assuming that Floyd doesn't believe, trust or get his "news" from the mainstream media..)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-06-10, 09:28

For fucks sake Turtleface is one of the most evil corrupt pieces of shit to ever walk the earth. Why doesn't it surprise me that his wife is the same way?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-06-10, 09:33

DWags wrote:For fucks sake Turtleface is one of the most evil corrupt pieces of shit to ever walk the earth. Why doesn't it surprise me that his wife is the same way?

You don’t even know me, bro.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-06-10, 09:35

I shape my worldview around the comments from Fox News articles. That's where the truth really is.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-10, 10:02

I'm old enough to remember when the deplorables wanted to get rid of corruption.. and they wanted to "drain the swamp"...

if ya didn't know any better, you'd almost think that their support was entirely rooted in..{gasp} racism and {shock} bigotry.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-06-14, 10:39

[tw]1139348384819613696[/tw]

Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-14, 10:43

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1139348384819613696[/tw]

I miss the days when the only scandals were our colored boy Kenyan-born president forgetting to wear an American flag lapel pin.

of course, in defense of those who were outraged by that, he was a colored boy from Kenya.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-06-14, 10:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1139348384819613696[/tw]

I miss the days when the only scandals were our colored boy Kenyan-born president forgetting to wear an American flag lapel pin.

of course, in defense of those who were outraged by that, he was a colored boy from Kenya.

Don't forget about the appalling tan suit, Bob.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-06-14, 12:17

Remember when Common was a guest at the White House? Talk about a scandal ...

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-14, 12:42

kingstonlake wrote:Remember when Common was a guest at the White House? Talk about a scandal ...

I love the mainstream media hypocrisy and outrage. Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  502811600 Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-06-14, 15:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Remember when Common was a guest at the White House? Talk about a scandal ...

I love the mainstream media hypocrisy and outrage. Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  502811600 Rumors Are That Elaine Chao Picked to be Trump's Secretary of Transportation..  502811600

We need to appreciate the wholesomeness, integrity, sanity, and patriotism of people like Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Kim Karwhateverhernameis, and Kanye.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-09-11, 08:27

This Is Still Happening: Elaine Chao An ongoing roundup of Trump administration malfeasance.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-03-03, 18:28

Inspector General’s Report Cites Elaine Chao for Misuse of Office

So glad that Trump went to DC and drained the swamp.

WASHINGTON — The Transportation Department’s inspector general asked the Justice Department in December to consider a criminal investigation into what it said was Elaine Chao’s misuse of her office as transportation secretary in the Trump administration to help promote her family’s shipping business, which is run by her sister and has extensive business ties with China.

In a report made public on Wednesday, the inspector general said the Justice Department’s criminal and public integrity divisions both declined to take up the matter in the closing weeks of the Trump administration, even after the inspector general found repeated examples of Ms. Chao using her staff and her office to help benefit her family and their business operations and revealed that staff members at the agency had raised ethics concerns.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-03-04, 10:09

Floyd Robertson wrote:Inspector General’s Report Cites Elaine Chao for Misuse of Office

So glad that Trump went to DC and drained the swamp.

WASHINGTON — The Transportation Department’s inspector general asked the Justice Department in December to consider a criminal investigation into what it said was Elaine Chao’s misuse of her office as transportation secretary in the Trump administration to help promote her family’s shipping business, which is run by her sister and has extensive business ties with China.

In a report made public on Wednesday, the inspector general said the Justice Department’s criminal and public integrity divisions both declined to take up the matter in the closing weeks of the Trump administration, even after the inspector general found repeated examples of Ms. Chao using her staff and her office to help benefit her family and their business operations and revealed that staff members at the agency had raised ethics concerns.

A member of the Trump administration having problems with ethics while in office? Say it isn't so.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down