Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching The Rose Bowl...I'm F'n Pumped For MSU Football.

4 posters

Go down

Watching The Rose Bowl...I'm F'n Pumped For MSU Football. Empty Watching The Rose Bowl...I'm F'n Pumped For MSU Football.

Post by Mentalstate Tue May 27, 2014 8:33 pm

I loved watching MSU all year last year, even during the offense's shit show beginning because the D was so bad ass and the OL was mauling people like no MSU OL had since 1998.

And the Rose Bowl...man, that game was insane.

So many good players coming back, so many good young players stepping in, and the OL could be even better.

Go State!
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Watching The Rose Bowl...I'm F'n Pumped For MSU Football. Empty Re: Watching The Rose Bowl...I'm F'n Pumped For MSU Football.

Post by Mentalstate Tue May 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Looks like the Sports conversation portion of this board is way, way over-hyped....
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Watching The Rose Bowl...I'm F'n Pumped For MSU Football. Empty Re: Watching The Rose Bowl...I'm F'n Pumped For MSU Football.

Post by InTenSity Tue May 27, 2014 10:38 pm

:rumor: there's another thread already..
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue May 27, 2014 10:58 pm

Don't tell Mike Griffith.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate Tue May 27, 2014 11:14 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Don't tell Mike Griffith.

Yup:

"It remains to be seen how a Michigan State defense that is as green as the school's colors -- six starters must be replaced -- will contend with a healthy Mariota at renowned Autzen Stadium."

"Leadership is an issue for the Spartans, too, as they lost a great deal with the departure of senior captains Blake Treadwell, Max Bullough and Darqueze Dennard."
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy Wed May 28, 2014 10:58 am

I would not bet against us at Autzen. There are problems on O at Oregon, most notably their ability to block and get good push against a powerful D. They also have a lot of inexperience at WR and lost D. Thomas.

They also haven't really proven anything against powerful O lines. I think MSU can play ball control on 'em just like Stanford and Arizona did on them last year. Mariota doesn't play Defense, I don't think. Everybody is all hyped up for Oregon's offense as usual, but they are forgetting MSU's offense and that is absolutely fine with me..  cheers 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down