Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl?

+21
dubie7006
tTito
Bizarro Fletch
Phil McCrackin
Spartan Punk
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
That's Good D!
Giant Moose
Rocinante
NigelUno
Danny Tanner
Brock Middlebrook
Bud Fox
Notorious GiB
goodbar
Heat Miser
TrueGreenSpartan
Blanch32
Duke Silver
LoneWolfSparty
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? Empty So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl?

Post by LoneWolfSparty Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:35 pm

I know on the old fogey board this topic gets locked EVERY time. Or flat out deleted.

Anybody have the inside scoop on this?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? Empty Re: So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl?

Post by Duke Silver Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:41 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:I know on the old fogey board this topic gets locked EVERY time. Or flat out deleted.

Anybody have the inside scoop on this?

I heard he met with an agent and a scout prior to the rose bowl but did not sign. Which though not an NCAA violations is a violation of team rules.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? Empty Re: So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl?

Post by Blanch32 Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Can I speculate wildly??
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:43 pm

blanch32 wrote:Can I speculate wildly??

When have you not?
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:43 pm

blanch32 wrote:Can I speculate wildly??
As long as you label it as such.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:45 pm

He pissed off a balcony into an empty adderall bottle that was being held by an NFL agent.  it was wild stuff.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:46 pm

goodbar wrote:He pissed off a balcony into an empty adderall bottle that was being held by an NFL agent.  it was wild stuff.

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? 4198636888 
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bud Fox Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:49 pm

goodbar wrote:He pissed off a balcony into an empty adderall bottle that was being held by an NFL agent.  it was wild stuff.

It's remarkable that the reason hasn't been widely leaked.
Bud Fox
Bud Fox
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:50 pm

nono, he pooped off the balcony into the bottle held by the agent -- WAY more dificult
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:50 pm

I heard he put his elbows on the table at one of the team dinners. And REFUSED to take them off when asked politely by his teammates.
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:52 pm

Duke Silver wrote:

I heard he met with an agent and a scout prior to the rose bowl but did not sign. Which though not an NCAA violations is a violation of team rules.

I have not heard that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:53 pm

Bud Fox wrote:

It's remarkable that the reason hasn't been widely leaked.

Who really cares at this point though? It obviously wasn't anything illegal, it appears he's in good health....so, learning moment for him and the general public can mind their own business.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:54 pm

goodbar wrote:

Who really cares at this point though? It obviously wasn't anything illegal, it appears he's in good health....so, learning moment for him and the general public can mind their own business.

Why do you hate America?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bud Fox Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:55 pm

goodbar wrote:

Agreed. I was just trying to be clever with the 'pissed off a balcony' and 'leaked' thing.
Bud Fox
Bud Fox
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:56 pm

Cause I am nosey.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:58 pm

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? Max-bullough1
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by That's Good D! Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:59 pm

I heard a rumor that Delaney forced the suspension because Max snitched after BRADY HOKE KILLED 5 HOOKERS. I know for a fact it's not true.
That's Good D!
That's Good D!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:24 pm

goodbar wrote:

Because it screams cover up. Something is obviously being hidden and even NFL scouts didn't leak it.

We do know it wasn't academic or illegal otherwise the police report would been leaked. That or the elpd is no like the Aa PD which would shock all of us
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:26 pm

I heard he was addicted to pain killers and such. Obviously not fact. Take it as you wish.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:27 pm

Speculation: I bet the dude got addicted to pain killers told to stop but didn't and dantonio did the big balls thing and held him out of the rose bowl to really safe his life (potentially).

This is my personal theory knowing how addicting those things are and how the eventually lead to heroin. Sacrificing a rose bowl win to save someone's life is worth it in my book every time.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:32 pm

blanch32 wrote:Speculation:  I bet the dude got addicted to pain killers told to stop but didn't and dantonio did the big balls thing and held him out of the rose bowl to really safe his life (potentially).

This is my personal theory knowing how addicting those things are and how the eventually lead to heroin.  Sacrificing a rose bowl win to save someone's life is worth it in my book every time.

We won the Rose Bowl.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:34 pm

NigelUno wrote:

We won the Rose Bowl.

Was he not aware? So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:36 pm

blanch32 wrote:Speculation:  I bet the dude got addicted to pain killers told to stop but didn't and dantonio did the big balls thing and held him out of the rose bowl to really safe his life (potentially).

This is my personal theory knowing how addicting those things are and how the eventually lead to heroin.  Sacrificing a rose bowl win to save someone's life is worth it in my book every time.

I dunno about the second half of this... But I heard the first half also. Pain killers to the point it was an issue that needed to be addressed.

Even if he killed hookers, Dantonio did the big ball thing. Look at fucking Florida State. Rapist QB. Now if that was Bobby Bowden and Charlie Ward's love child... Then sit them?

Dantonio should NEVER be questioned on issues such as these.

GANGSTA sat a FKING BULLOUGH out of the fucking ROSE BOWL.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:45 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

I dunno about the second half of this... But I heard the first half also. Pain killers to the point it was an issue that needed to be addressed.

Even if he killed hookers, Dantonio did the big ball thing. Look at fucking Florida State. Rapist QB. Now if that was Bobby Bowden and Charlie Ward's love child... Then sit them?

Dantonio should NEVER be questioned on issues such as these.

GANGSTA sat a FKING BULLOUGH out of the fucking ROSE BOWL.

And of I'm true, not saying why which would have made him look like more of a hero, BC we won and his replacement was an MVP!

Big balled. Period
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Punk Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I heard he was addicted to pain killers and such. Obviously not fact. Take it as you wish.
More speculation - I heard that his parents were the ones who brought it up to Dantonio.
Spartan Punk
Spartan Punk
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:08 pm

blanch32 wrote:

And of I'm true,  not saying why which would have made him look like more of a hero, BC we won and his replacement was an MVP!

Big balled.  Period

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? 1431518612 So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? BLkylVU
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:30 pm

Duke Silver wrote:

I've heard this too, but not from anyone who has any insider knowledge. It just seems to be a popular theory on the internet.
I find it hard to believe that NFL teams would not disclose this.

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:05 pm

Slept with MD's daughter.

"Allegedly."
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:09 pm

Bizarro Fletch wrote:Slept with MD's daughter.

"Allegedly."

Kinda doubt that, seeing as he's apparently dating Bailee, the hot girl from the most recent Girls of the B1G Playboy...
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:16 pm

dubie7006 wrote:

Kinda doubt that, seeing as he's apparently dating Bailee, the hot girl from the most recent Girls of the B1G Playboy...

Dude, seriously? PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:18 pm

dubie7006 wrote:

LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:18 pm

dubie7006 wrote:

I just posted it and will leave it there. Not really interested in debating it because nobody knows for sure, but I will point out that I wasn't the most loyal boyfriend at 21 myself, so I can only wonder how the starting LB on a football team does in terms of staying the path, no matter how hot his girlfriend is...
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:20 pm

dubie7006 wrote:

We have rules here!!!!!!!!!!
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:23 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

You guys are the worst.  I can't post tPlayboy picture for obvious reasons.  Here's what I can give you:

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? BdwidGjIEAE3xDy

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? BK5c1y0CQAA7rBY
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:25 pm

I wish some people would use a little more discretion when posting.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:25 pm

That works.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:26 pm

dubie7006 wrote:

You guys are the worst.  I can't post tPlayboy picture for obvious reasons.  Here's what I can give you:

There was that so hard?
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:28 pm

Dubie, I thanked you!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:28 pm

NigelUno wrote:I wish some people would use a little more discretion when posting.

resolved
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:46 pm

dubie7006 wrote:

resolved

So seriously, why was Max suspended for the Rose Bowl? 55953254 
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next