Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of all the greatest players you've ever watched in the major sports, who would you want on your side in a bar fight?

+16
BleacherSwill
kingstonlake
TheReal_LWS
Watch Out Pylon!
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Jethro Bodeen
tTy
duffy munn
Blanch32
NigelUno
CORNER BLITZ
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Of all the greatest players you've ever watched in the major sports, who would you want on your side in a bar fight?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Of all the greatest players you've ever watched in the major sports, who would you want on your side in a bar fight?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-01, 11:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Actually, I ran into Saban months later at the Perles golf outing. He apologized to me.

And Boo Boo is in jail for killing a guy.
I had a whiskey and water with Perles once. He was laboring to breathe.

Seemed like my kinda guy, though.

Did Bill Rademacher pour it for George, then light his cigarette?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Of all the greatest players you've ever watched in the major sports, who would you want on your side in a bar fight?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Of all the greatest players you've ever watched in the major sports, who would you want on your side in a bar fight?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-01, 11:07

The entire Rather Hall crew
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-12-01, 11:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The entire Rather Hall crew

With Cousins leading the way.

with or without the ski masks?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-12-01, 11:12

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

No. Bobby Popp did.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-01, 11:18

Not Draymond Green. Don't need any cheap shots going on.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-01, 11:18

duffy munn wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The entire Rather Hall crew

With Cousins leading the way.

with or without the ski masks?

Of all the greatest players you've ever watched in the major sports, who would you want on your side in a bar fight?  - Page 2 -Wh678ED
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-01, 11:26

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'm not sure.. it was some sort of cabin boy type thing.. was at a cocktail party years ago.

(if you can imagine a dude like me hanging out at a "cocktail party").

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-12-01, 11:33

Hockey - Bob Probert
Baseball - Graig Nettles
Basketball - Rick Mahorn
NFL Football - Bill Romanowski
Golf - John Daly
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-01, 11:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:(if you can imagine a dude like me hanging out at a "cocktail party").

Why is that a stretch? Your entire life here is a schtick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-01, 11:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:(if you can imagine a dude like me hanging out at a "cocktail party").

Why is that a stretch?   Your entire life here is a schtick.  
an impressive, 47 year old schtick, I might add.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-12-01, 11:47; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-01, 11:47

Those hockey players that went full goon on Michigan. Conboy? Tropp?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-01, 11:48

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

No. Bobby Popp did.

Bobby Popp was counting 50/50 money for the downtown coaches
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-12-01, 11:51

Dwags, isn't this thread like a week late? The biggest bar night of the year was last Wednesday.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2