Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Claims to be King - Can do no wrong.

+3
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
TheReal_LWS
7 posters

Go down

Obama Claims to be King - Can do no wrong. Empty Obama Claims to be King - Can do no wrong.

Post by Guest 2016-12-03, 10:06

You knew it was coming sooner or later.

Obama claims immunity from lawsuit under 'the king can do no wrong' legal maxim

In response to a class action lawsuit by as many as 3,500 ready-to-hire air traffic controller applicants whose names were "purged" so the Federal Aviation Administration could hire based on race, federal lawyers asserted that the administration is immune from liability for denying constitutional equal protection because of sovereign immunity. In other words, they claim protection by the legal maxim rex non potest peccare, which means, "the king can do no wrong."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Obama Claims to be King - Can do no wrong. Empty Re: Obama Claims to be King - Can do no wrong.

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-03, 11:47

what an idiot
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Obama Claims to be King - Can do no wrong. Empty Re: Obama Claims to be King - Can do no wrong.

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-04, 22:31

All Kent County medical marijuana dispensaries suffered a synchronized DEA raid and shut them all down this past week.

Hope and change.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-04, 22:32

xsanguine wrote:All Kent County medical marijuana dispensaries suffered a synchronized DEA raid and shut them all down this past week.

Hope and change.

Local. Not national. Devos thinks they're sinners.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-04, 22:36

Really?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-04, 22:37

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:All Kent County medical marijuana dispensaries suffered a synchronized DEA raid and shut them all down this past week.

Hope and change.

Local. Not national. Devos thinks they're sinners.

The DEA is a federal law enforcement agency.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-04, 22:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Really?

Yep. Went to go pick up some indica and the windows were boarded up and big "CLOSED" signs. It's a nice building, too, so the boarded up windows were a nice touch.

Thought maybe someone tried to rob them and that was their temporary repair but then I went to another dispensary and that's where I got the scoop. So I could be wrong about it being the DEA (unless it's a task force situation), but the guy I was talking too seemed more in tune than your typical weed guru. I'll check for sources.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-04, 22:45

http://woodtv.com/2016/11/29/kent-county-medical-marijuana-dispensary-raids-spark-outrage/

Yep, was KANET. My apologies, Dwags.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-04, 23:18

xsanguine wrote:http://woodtv.com/2016/11/29/kent-county-medical-marijuana-dispensary-raids-spark-outrage/

Shocking. It's going to get much worse. Much. The Devos family is amazing. They have complete control of many people's lives in this state. I love the sheep that keep voting these fuckers in because on a national level some dumbass says they hate crime and bad immigrants and terrorism and China devaluing the dollar and build a wall/fence and Mexicans rape people and keep 1000 jobs here.

Obama Claims to be King - Can do no wrong. 502811600
Meantime your life locally is gonna be turned upside down. Me? I'm too old to give a shit anymore. I know what's about to happen though. And I'm gonna laugh my ass off.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-04, 23:56

The multi county task force has raided them all up here too. Except the ones that only sell to their own patients. A card alone won't get you weed. you have to be signed up to them as a caregiver/patient then you're golden.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-04, 23:58

Freedom...(?)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 00:20

LooseGoose wrote:

The multi county task force has raided them all up here too. Except the ones that only sell to their own patients. A card alone won't get you weed. you have to be signed up to them as a caregiver/patient then you're golden.

As far as I know that is how this place operated. It's strange that the Kent county task force would close all 6. Were all 6 caught just slinging dank to strangers at around the same time? It's possible, but in my experience they were asking for all the required identification. According to the article medical dispensaries are illegal state-wide.

When I go to Lansing I would walk in and do the same process as I would in GR. Lansing is next. Talk about blatantly throwing it in the face of authority.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 00:22

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:http://woodtv.com/2016/11/29/kent-county-medical-marijuana-dispensary-raids-spark-outrage/

Shocking. It's going to get much worse. Much. The Devos family is amazing. They have complete control of many people's lives in this state. I love the sheep that keep voting these fuckers in because on a national level some dumbass says they hate crime and bad immigrants and terrorism and China devaluing the dollar and build a wall/fence and Mexicans rape people and keep 1000 jobs here.

Meantime your life locally is gonna be turned upside down. Me? I'm too old to give a shit anymore. I know what's about to happen though. And I'm gonna laugh my ass off.

Nah. This is pretty dumb but medical marijuana was a new thing. It will just go the way it always had. What this did was give more people knowledge on how to produce for profit and those patients that can't go to a dispensary will just go back into the gray/black market.

I'll be growing my own next summer.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-05, 05:16

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Nah. This is pretty dumb but medical marijuana was a new thing. It will just go the way it always had. What this did was give more people knowledge on how to produce for profit and those patients that can't go to a dispensary will just go back into the gray/black market.

With the chance of being put in jail for smoking or growing a plant.

Hardly effects us at all. Build that wall, build that wall!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-12-05, 07:46

I tried to warn y'all not to elect some uppity colored boy.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-05, 08:33

xsanguine wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

As far as I know that is how this place operated. It's strange that the Kent county task force would close all 6. Were all 6 caught just slinging dank to strangers at around the same time? It's possible, but in my experience they were asking for all the required identification. According to the article medical dispensaries are illegal state-wide.

When I go to Lansing I would walk in and do the same process as I would in GR. Lansing is next. Talk about blatantly throwing it in the face of authority.

Required ID and a card weren't enough. You needed to have the proper patient caregiver forms all filled out and sent.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-05, 08:50

Amazing how many people have glaucoma these days.

Oh, and 0bama is still an idiot.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 13:50

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

With the chance of being put in jail for smoking or growing a plant.

Hardly effects us at all. Build that wall, build that wall!

Growing at home as a card holder is established as legal. The dispensaries have always operated in a gray area.

I'm not sure why you keep repeating build that wall. Are you implying I'm a trump voter/supporter, against immigration, or...? I'm not following that part.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-12-05, 13:54

Yes, Obama has acted as a 'king' of sorts a lot.

That is why Trump is going to wield massive executive power. Obama set up a ton of precedent for the next potus.

Obama and the lib elites guessed wrong though. They thought HRC would be replacing him, not Donald Trump.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 14:13

Dwags, is this you?

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-05, 17:55

xsanguine wrote:Dwags, is this you?

Yeah, I don't know if you're saying I'm one of those three assholes but I've read enough of your idiocy to think you really don't know either.

Whatever X. Don't be angry because I'm only pointing out many of your ilk vote locally for politicians who are against your own self interests because you are a sucker for national rhetoric. On my kids, I'm not angry about it, I'm entertained by it. I wish you knew how true that was.

As a side note to the real/not real video you showed, in thinking you believe there are only two super assholes in that drama and not three. It's another reason you're so amusing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-05, 19:15

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Dwags, is this you?

Yeah, I don't know if you're saying I'm one of those three assholes but I've read enough of your idiocy to think you really don't know either.

Whatever X. Don't be angry because I'm only pointing out many of your ilk vote locally for politicians who are against your own self interests because you are a sucker for national rhetoric. On my kids, I'm not angry about it, I'm entertained by it. I wish you knew how true that was.

As a side note to the real/not real video you showed, in thinking you believe there are only two super assholes in that drama and not three. It's another reason you're so amusing.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 19:20

I was referring to the guy in the shirt. I'm not sure what idiocy would have to do with that.

Whateva Dwags. Not angry (did I give off that impression or sumptin?)... not even sure why you're upset with me, honestly. I'm sure I said something mean or hurt your feelings about something... who knows, I do that with everyone. So you'll have to fill me in.

This is a very serious post, evidently. On your kids...? Obama Claims to be King - Can do no wrong. 502811600

I'm amusing because you think that I think that there's only two assholes but what I should think is that you think there are 3? I counted 5 assholes. How amusing is that?

You're on a roll, bud. Is this making you feel better about something else going on that has you frustrated?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 19:21

TheReal_LWS wrote:
DWags wrote:

This guy is very serious. On his kids, he's ultra serious. Mega serious... uber serious.

I wouldn't want to mix it up with someone that serious.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-05, 19:25

xsanguine wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

This guy is very serious. On his kids, he's ultra serious. Mega serious... uber serious.

You mad? Go buy some weed at one of your spots. Oops.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 19:27

I almost forgot. Dwags, what is my ilk? Allegedly you've read a lot of my "idiocy"... so.... what ilk of mine is voting and who are they voting for?

Serious question. Who do you think I voted for?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-05, 19:28

xsanguine wrote:I almost forgot. Dwags, what is my ilk? Allegedly you've read a lot of my "idiocy"... so.... what ilk of mine is voting and who are they voting for?

You are mad. That's cute.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 19:28

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

On my kids, Dwags... on my kids I'll have you know that Kent county has boundries that can be crossed!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 19:29

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I almost forgot. Dwags, what is my ilk? Allegedly you've read a lot of my "idiocy"... so.... what ilk of mine is voting and who are they voting for?

I'm so mad I swore on my kids I wasn't mad... on an internet message board.

heh
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-05, 19:29

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

On my kids, Dwags... on my kids I'll have you know that Kent county has boundries that can be crossed!

You mad. :Lolz:

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-05, 19:30

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm so mad I swore on my kids I wasn't mad... on an internet message board.

heh

Yep.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 19:31

lol....

Dwag's projecting like a mug...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-05, 19:32

I don't even know why you're upset in the first place. Lighten up, dude. The internet was created solely for shit talking. And porn.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-12-06, 03:42

You both look like bitches right now.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-06, 09:41

xsanguine wrote:I don't even know why you're upset in the first place. Lighten up, dude. The internet was created solely for shit talking. And porn.

He mad.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down