Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jobless claims drop to lowest level in 14 years.

4 posters

Go down

Jobless claims drop to lowest level in 14 years. Empty Jobless claims drop to lowest level in 14 years.

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-16, 14:43

Fuckin Obama.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/jobless-claims-drop-to-lowest-level-in-more-than-14-years-2014-10-16
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jobless claims drop to lowest level in 14 years. Empty Re: Jobless claims drop to lowest level in 14 years.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-10-17, 08:29

America's economic growth is only to try to distract the American public away from Benghazi..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jobless claims drop to lowest level in 14 years. Empty Re: Jobless claims drop to lowest level in 14 years.

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-10-22, 12:38

So the bottoming out of the economy, with millions so long unemployed they long ago gave up on looking for work and are no longer part of the statistics- that's good news?

There are record numbers of people on welfare. We have the lowest percentage of people in the workforce since those types of records were kept. That's good news?

The only growth in employment has been government jobs. That's good news?

That is not to mention that every month, the "revised" figures are always adjusted to much less favorable results. And when there is bad news, which is 98% of the time, its "unexpected".

Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-22, 18:20

Show me some statistics, Jethro, and I will proceed to explain to you why you're wrong. You're welcome in advance.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-10-23, 03:18

Rocinante wrote:Show me some statistics, Jethro, and I will proceed to explain to you why you're wrong.  You're welcome in advance.

Seriously, dumbass, I challenge you to look it up by yourself with in 24 hrs. After 1 day, when you show yourself too lazy and stupid to have done so and by your silence will have effectively posted proof of your ignoance, I will post my easily obtainable digests from various internet sources.

( Hint. Use Google. The information is easily found in multiple sources in even your beloved Main Stream media sites.)

24 hrs, punk.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-10-23, 11:55

Jethro Bodeen wrote:

Seriously, dumbass, I challenge you to look it up by yourself with in 24 hrs. After 1 day, when you show yourself too lazy and stupid to have done so and by your silence will have effectively posted proof of your ignoance, I will post my easily obtainable digests from various internet sources.

( Hint. Use Google. The information is easily found in multiple sources in even your beloved Main Stream media sites.)

24 hrs, punk.

Meh. I'll wait for your "stats".
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-10-23, 12:09

I forgot why I don't come here. Now I remember
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down