Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football recruiting really is going well, right?

+3
Stoops21
Death Roe
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

Football recruiting really is going well, right? Empty Football recruiting really is going well, right?

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-06, 15:08

Are we -1 now in verbals over the past few months? That's good. Some schools are -5 or more. Great news. No need to scrap the program.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Football recruiting really is going well, right? Empty Re: Football recruiting really is going well, right?

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-06, 15:15

:clap:
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Football recruiting really is going well, right? Empty Re: Football recruiting really is going well, right?

Post by Stoops21 2016-12-06, 15:51

It's all smoke and mirrors. Having any silent verbal we is doubtful. We will close with a few three stars and that's it
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-06, 15:55

Stoops21 wrote:It's all smoke and mirrors. Having any silent verbal we is doubtful. We will close with a few three stars and that's it

This. We'll be lucky to have a winning season by 2020.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-06, 15:59

I burned any green and white clothing I had. All blue and maize from here on out!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-06, 16:01

Turtleneck wrote:Are we -1 now in verbals over the past few months? That's good. Some schools are -5 or more. Great news. No need to scrap the program.

We lost someone? Or does -1 mean someone committed to another school and specifically called us out as one place he never seriously considered?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-06, 16:02

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Are we -1 now in verbals over the past few months?  That's good. Some schools are -5 or more. Great news. No need to scrap the program.

We lost someone? Or does -1 mean someone committed to another school and specifically called us out as one place he never seriously considered?

-1 means we fucking suck, will always suck, and we should never try to win seriously again.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-06, 16:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

-1 means we fucking suck, will always suck, and we should never try to win seriously again.

I'm so glad I bought some navy and yellow shirts before leaving the airport. I'm going to use my green & white wardrobe as fire starter this winter.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2016-12-06, 16:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:It's all smoke and mirrors. Having any silent verbal we is doubtful. We will close with a few three stars and that's it

Keeping Snyder, Warner, and the defensive coaches around to show how boring of a team we are now is really helping. Come to MSU to play prevent defense always, run the ball 70 times a game, and suffer a leg/foot injury.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-06, 16:44

Stoops21 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Keeping Snyder, Warner, and the defensive coaches around to show how boring of a team we are now is really helping. Come to MSU to play prevent defense always, run the ball 70 times a game, and suffer a leg/foot injury.

You're such a vag. Football recruiting really is going well, right? 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-06, 17:25

InTenSity wrote:I burned any green and white clothing I had. All blue and maize from here on out!

I burned my lawn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2016-12-06, 17:41

We have to recuit? I figured we just paid the players we want just like they do everywhere else.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down