Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump unleashes tweet on Carrier union boss who blasted him

+6
InTenSity
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
I.B. Fine
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
10 posters

Go down

Trump unleashes tweet on Carrier union boss who blasted him Empty Trump unleashes tweet on Carrier union boss who blasted him

Post by NigelUno Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 7:57

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/07/news/companies/trump-carrier-plant-mexico-union/index.html
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump unleashes tweet on Carrier union boss who blasted him Empty Re: Trump unleashes tweet on Carrier union boss who blasted him

Post by NigelUno Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 8:55

"Carrier is still shifting about 600 jobs building fan coils to Mexico sometime next year."

Will those parts face a tariff if they come back into the US?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump unleashes tweet on Carrier union boss who blasted him Empty Re: Trump unleashes tweet on Carrier union boss who blasted him

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 9:02

Trump is going to be the whiniest bitch of a president ever.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 9:40

So instead of the union's resolution of having Carrier close the plant and this union guy getting paid by unemployed people, Trump and Pence saved the plant and most of the workers.
I see why the union is upset. Trump unleashes tweet on Carrier union boss who blasted him 1431518612
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 10:05

seems like the rule of thumb is that whenever whiny little Trump is lashing out on Twitter or in front of a microphone in need of a safe space, it's because what ever is being said about him is 100% true.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 10:14

I.B. Fine wrote:So instead of the union's resolution of having Carrier close the plant and this union guy getting paid by unemployed people, Trump and Pence saved the plant and most of the workers.
I see why the union is upset. Trump unleashes tweet on Carrier union boss who blasted him 1431518612

He said he was grateful for the jobs saved.

The guy's kids and family are being threatened now. This is intimidation of his critics plain and simple.

Trump has lashed out at Boeing, Alec Baldwin, the press and a union leader. He can't even comment on the issues these people are bringing up, he just lobs out insults, tries to embarrass them and intimidate. Pretty pathetic president-elect so far.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 10:16

steveschneider wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:So instead of the union's resolution of having Carrier close the plant and this union guy getting paid by unemployed people, Trump and Pence saved the plant and most of the workers.

The guy's kids and family are being threatened now. This is intimidation of his critics plain and simple.

Trump has lashed out at Boeing, Alec Baldwin, the press and a union leader. He can't even comment on the issues these people are bringing up, he just lobs out insults, tries to embarrass them and intimidate. Pretty pathetic president-elect so far.
Well, you have to admit the Alec Baldwin shot was pretty reasonable. Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 10:27

I.B. Fine wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Don't forget another group of fascists that took exception to satirist Charlie Hedbo and the danish cartoons.

Trump is out to intimidate, as we saw with Comet Ping Pong Pizza there is real dangers when Trump and his campaign staff vilify people by name in their social media posts.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 10:36

I.B. Fine wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I don't recall off the top of my head any former presidents going after comedians or SNL. I don't pay a ton of attention though, so it probably happened.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 10:38

I think the union is upset because Trump is claiming he kept more jobs in the US than he actually did, and other union jobs are still going to Mexico.

Not that difficult.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 10:40

InTenSity wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:
I don't recall off the top of my head any former presidents going after comedians or SNL. I don't pay a ton of attention though, so it probably happened.

And the impersonation is pretty spot on.

Dana Carvey was pretty good/funny as Bush back in the day.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 10:51

countdown to a Trump deplorable commenting that the antics of the sexual predator, president-elect is refreshing and why his fellow deplorables voted for him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 11:11

The union leader sounds terrible. Trump has done a tremendous thing with Carrier and for the Indiana people. Trump is making a lot of personal sacrifices do us. I for one am supportive of Trump and the orange shirts that rally around him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 11:23

Turtleneck wrote:The union leader sounds terrible. Trump has done a tremendous thing with Carrier and for the Indiana people. Trump is making a lot of personal sacrifices do us. I for one am supportive of Trump and the orange shirts that rally around him.

I think Trump blamed the union leader for all the Trump ties Made in Mexico also.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 11:44

InTenSity wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:
Didn't Ike tweet something about Jack Benny once?
..and I think Baldwin's impersonation is not good.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 11:50

imagine how outraged the deplorables would be if the current negro Kenyan Muslim (who won the popular vote and the Electoral College vote.. twice) whined about something/someone on social media?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 12:56

I.B. Fine wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Didn't Ike tweet something about Jack Benny once?
..and I think Baldwin's impersonation is not good.

Trump is a caricature of himself. Baldwin plays that very well.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 12:58

Rest of the country sees this as a power symbol of Trump fighting for the American worker.

The libs are in panic trying to find any type of minute detail to take away from the positives.

No wonder Democrats are called the anti American party. Actively rooting against Americans to lose jobs. And they wonder why they got their dicks kicked i on election night.

Still havent learned...Dems still backing political losers. Trump unleashes tweet on Carrier union boss who blasted him 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 13:39

Lebowski do you truly believe that one team is right and one team is wrong?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 14:37

Democrats should read this NY Post article about how they lost their way and became a part of coastal elites.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/07/even-anti-trump-working-class-voters-are-having-second-thoughts/

A few quotes say it all:

"And a majority of Americans say the Carrier deal gives them a more favorable view of Trump."

So majority of Americans like it, but the Democrats are fighting it because they despise Trump and want America to fail.  And they think that will attract the voters back to them? Going against majority public opinion? Thats what the stupid Republicans used to do. Lol

"What is astounding, post-election, is the total lack of contrition Democrats have displayed for ignoring the workingman and -woman bloc that has been the party’s horn of plenty. The only regret they display is that they lost the election, not the voters."

Pretty much.  Look at the mental meltdowns of the staunch libs like Bob, GRR...this is them to a T.  The lack of self-awareness post election by most democrats is alarming.  But awesome if you arent a Democrat.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 14:44

The_Dude wrote:Democrats should read this NY Post article about how they lost their way and became a part of coastal elites.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/07/even-anti-trump-working-class-voters-are-having-second-thoughts/

A few quotes say it all:

"And a majority of Americans say the Carrier deal gives them a more favorable view of Trump."

So majority of Americans like it, but the Democrats are fighting it because they despise Trump and want America to fail.  And they think that will attract the voters back to them? Going against majority public opinion? Thats what the stupid Republicans used to do. Lol

"What is astounding, post-election, is the total lack of contrition Democrats have displayed for ignoring the workingman and -woman bloc that has been the party’s horn of plenty. The only regret they display is that they lost the election, not the voters."

Pretty much.  Look at the mental meltdowns of the staunch libs like Bob, GRR...this is them to a T.  The lack of self-awareness post election by most democrats is alarming.  But awesome if you arent a Democrat.
sweet mainstream media article glorifying Cheeto Hitler.

Thanks!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 8 Dec 2016 - 21:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Democrats should read this NY Post article about how they lost their way and became a part of coastal elites.

A few quotes say it all:

sweet mainstream media article glorifying Cheeto Hitler.

Thanks!

you juat proved tdudes point lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down