Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former Dancing With The Stars Contestent is The Sexual Predator's Pick for Sec. of Energy..

4 posters

Go down

Former Dancing With The Stars Contestent is The Sexual Predator's Pick for Sec. of Energy..  Empty Former Dancing With The Stars Contestent is The Sexual Predator's Pick for Sec. of Energy..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 10:04

Former Dancing With The Stars Contestent is The Sexual Predator's Pick for Sec. of Energy..  502811600 Former Dancing With The Stars Contestent is The Sexual Predator's Pick for Sec. of Energy..  502811600 Former Dancing With The Stars Contestent is The Sexual Predator's Pick for Sec. of Energy..  502811600

(I'm sorry if this post offends some of the more fragile people here who are looking for a safe space)

caution - mainstream media link below.

Dancing With The Stars Contestent Is Trumps Pick for Sec. of Energy
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Former Dancing With The Stars Contestent is The Sexual Predator's Pick for Sec. of Energy..  Empty Re: Former Dancing With The Stars Contestent is The Sexual Predator's Pick for Sec. of Energy..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 10:06

in a related story, the person to lead the Dept. of Energy couldn't even remember that the Dept. of Energy existed back in 2011.

Former Dancing With The Stars Contestent is The Sexual Predator's Pick for Sec. of Energy..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Former Dancing With The Stars Contestent is The Sexual Predator's Pick for Sec. of Energy..  Empty Re: Former Dancing With The Stars Contestent is The Sexual Predator's Pick for Sec. of Energy..

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 10:24

Ironic Rick Perry being nominated to be Sec of the department he couldn't remember in a debate.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 10:26

GRR Spartan wrote:Ironic Rick Perry being nominated to be Sec of the department he couldn't remember in a debate.
the election of Cheeto Hitler the gift that keeps on giving. Former Dancing With The Stars Contestent is The Sexual Predator's Pick for Sec. of Energy..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 10:34

I didn't click on the link. Is it that Omarosa lady?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 10:38

NigelUno wrote:I didn't click on the link. Is it that Omarosa lady?
I'm not sure who Omarosa is..

but it's Rick Perry - the guy who put on a pair of glasses in hopes that it would make him smarter.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 10:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I didn't click on the link. Is it that Omarosa lady?
I'm not sure who Omarosa is..

but it's Rick Perry - the guy who put on a pair of glasses in hopes that it would make him smarter.

She was on that Apprentice show, and then was some sort of supporter for the con man/buffoon during the campaign.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 11:09

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not sure who Omarosa is..

She was on that Apprentice show, and then was some sort of supporter for the con man/buffoon during the campaign.
oh okay. Yeah, that explains why I've never heard of her.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 12:45

GRR Spartan wrote:Ironic Rick Perry being nominated to be Sec of the department he couldn't remember in a debate.

And once he dismantles it none of will remember that boondoggle of Carter's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue 13 Dec 2016 - 13:26

How many posts has Bob made about Trump since the election?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down