Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dear, sweet, SWILL friends.....I can now accept PMs

+2
Watch Out Pylon!
TheReal_LWS
6 posters

Go down

My dear, sweet, SWILL friends.....I can now accept PMs Empty My dear, sweet, SWILL friends.....I can now accept PMs

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-15, 11:11

Didn't realize I had set that setting to no PMs. I apologize to you all and hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTmas....and an EXTREMELY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

My dear, sweet, SWILL friends.....I can now accept PMs Empty Re: My dear, sweet, SWILL friends.....I can now accept PMs

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-15, 11:14

PM sent. Please respond.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

My dear, sweet, SWILL friends.....I can now accept PMs Empty Re: My dear, sweet, SWILL friends.....I can now accept PMs

Post by Rodeo Burger 2016-12-15, 11:37

I'll alert the media.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-15, 11:42

Your posts suggest you've always had PMS.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-12-15, 13:40

You need to join forces with Nigel and ghost and go on a pm spree complaining to anyone and everyone about ......................................me! bWAAA HAAA!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-15, 13:42

Tanfan! wrote:You need to join forces with Nigel and ghost and go on a pm spree complaining to anyone and everyone about ......................................me! bWAAA HAAA!

I have Nigel on ignore.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-12-15, 14:01

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:You need to join forces with Nigel and ghost and go on a pm spree complaining to anyone and everyone about ......................................me! bWAAA HAAA!

I have Nigel on ignore.

I have him and muffy on ignore. Nigel is by far the most socially awkward of the 8 of us who post here. He can drive just about anyone away from this place.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-15, 15:43

Tanfan! wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I have Nigel on ignore.

I have him and muffy on ignore. Nigel is by far the most socially awkward of the 8 of us who post here. He can drive just about anyone away from this place.

I used to like him. Then he got all obsessed and stalkerish over my prediction that despite the polls, Trump would win the presidency. So I put him on ignore and haven't missed him at all.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-15, 16:54

Nigel is a weird dude. He legitimately hates anyone who doesn't agree with him politically. Like Bob.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down