Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now we suck at all three revenue sports

+15
tGreenWay
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
FupaTuba
DWags
Stoops21
TheReal_LWS
Herbie Green
Watch Out Pylon!
CheesySpartan
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Vlad
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Now we suck at all three revenue sports - Page 2 Empty Re: Now we suck at all three revenue sports

Post by Vlad Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:35 am

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:In other news, we are now tied with the Colorado School of Mines, TCU and Iowa for the 82nd best national university, according to US News and World Rrports. We're behind Rutgers and Minn, and just ahead of IU.

So we're stupid AND we suck at sports?

We clearly aren't doing it right.

I wouldn't say we're stupid, but we're certainly not very smart. Not even as smart as Minn, and that should give us all pause as we head into the Christmas holiday.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Now we suck at all three revenue sports - Page 2 Empty Re: Now we suck at all three revenue sports

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:40 am

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

So we're stupid AND we suck at sports?

We clearly aren't doing it right.

I wouldn't say we're stupid, but we're certainly not very smart. Not even as smart as Minn, and that should give us all pause as we head into the Christmas holiday.

Vlad, is this the greatest time to be an MSU troll or what? I say yes. This is the golden age. How long do you think we can keep it up? I'm giddy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:55 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Vlad, is this the greatest time to be an MSU troll or what? I say yes. This is the golden age. How long do you think we can keep it up? I'm giddy.

"Troll" is an overused word for the millennials. I think of it more as good old fashioned bitching, whining and venting.

See, trolling implies that I care how others feel after reading my posts. I really don't. In fact, I couldn't care any less how others feel. It's a sports-related message board, not a feelings board.

Now, I have to be totally honest here...Some of the regulars here get hot and bothered very easily, and in that I do take a small measure of enjoyment. Not because I've upset them, but because they've allowed a few sports-related posts to upset them. But that's more on them.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:00 am

Vlad wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

"Troll" is an overused word for the millennials. I think of it more as good old fashioned bitching, whining and venting.

See, trolling implies that I care how others feel after reading my posts. I really don't. In fact, I couldn't care any less how others feel. It's a sports-related message board, not a feelings board.

Now, I have to be totally honest here...Some of the regulars here get hot and bothered very easily, and in that I do take a small measure of enjoyment. Not because I've upset them, but because they've allowed a few sports-related posts to upset them. But that's more on them.

Oh you care. Oh how very much you care.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:03 am

Vlad wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

scratch
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:06 am

Why this thread have 44 replies?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:06 am

kingstonlake wrote:Why this thread have 44 replies?

why do you post here? if you want pure sunshine, go read another board.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:15 am

Is this the official Wags meltdown thread?

We were a bubble team after Baylor ran us off the court. Team has no shooters or scorers.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:16 am

kingstonlake wrote:Why this thread have 44 replies?

Good call. Don't feed the troll(s).
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:34 am

FupaTuba wrote:Time for new leadership. Hollis should move on to whatever his passion is. Simon as well.

I'd personally be ok with this. hollis time needs to ve running out
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:48 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
FupaTuba wrote:Time for new leadership. Hollis should move on to whatever his passion is. Simon as well.

How quickly things change. Last year around this time we were ready to build monuments from these same people.

Let's not get all crazy though. It's one bad year. Let's see what 2017 brings.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:50 pm

Vlad wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

How quickly things change. Last year around this time we were ready to build monuments from these same people.

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Vlad wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

i wasn't. not after beanballgate and the lack of falliut still to this day
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2