Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerry Lewis shows what happens when you do an interview you don't want to do

3 posters

Go down

Jerry Lewis shows what happens when you do an interview you don't want to do Empty Jerry Lewis shows what happens when you do an interview you don't want to do

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:58 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jerry-lewis-interview-painful-awkward-awful-7-minutes-watch-957115

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Jerry Lewis shows what happens when you do an interview you don't want to do Empty Re: Jerry Lewis shows what happens when you do an interview you don't want to do

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:32 pm

Bill Belichick shows us that every week LWS.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jerry Lewis shows what happens when you do an interview you don't want to do Empty Re: Jerry Lewis shows what happens when you do an interview you don't want to do

Post by DWags Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:49 pm

If I was that interviewer I would have said "thanks, fuck you". Guy was trying. Why didn't Lewis just say "no thanks guys, I don't feel like it".
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:58 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Bill Belichick shows us that every week LWS.

Touche.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down