Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grayson Allen just kicked a guy again.

+17
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Snake Plissken
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
Clarett's Folly
NigelUno
DWags
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
CORNER BLITZ
Stoops21
MattyFresh
InTenSity
Death Roe
tGreenWay
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Grayson Allen just kicked a guy again. Empty Grayson Allen just kicked a guy again.

Post by Guest 2016-12-21, 18:36

I'm sure the gifs will follow shortly.

Suspension.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Grayson Allen just kicked a guy again. Empty Re: Grayson Allen just kicked a guy again.

Post by Guest 2016-12-21, 18:37

Called for a tech and now throwing a whiny ass fit on the sideline.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Grayson Allen just kicked a guy again. Empty Re: Grayson Allen just kicked a guy again.

Post by Guest 2016-12-21, 18:38

Ratface arguing with the refs, he's full of shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-21, 18:47

Video
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-21, 19:14

LooseGoose wrote:I'm sure the gifs will follow shortly.

Suspension.

He deserves it. Of course, he deserved it a couple times last year, too, and nothing happened.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-21, 19:15

I guarantee he doesn't get suspended, or else I kick Roc in the dick hole.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-21, 19:22

If he doesn't play in the second half, rat face will argue that they voluntarily suspended him from the game. Guaranteed he pays if its close with 4 minutes left.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-21, 19:23

is this kid fuckin retarded?

Grayson Allen just kicked a guy again. 410
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-21, 19:24

MattyFresh wrote:is this kid fuckin retarded?

Challenge yourself to be more creative. =D
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-21, 19:39

InTenSity wrote:
Challenge yourself to be more creative. =D

Got ya

Last edited by MattyFresh on 2016-12-21, 19:44; edited 1 time in total
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-21, 19:41

Ease off on the r-word, Matty. Not welcome around here.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-21, 19:43

Death Roe wrote:Ease off on the r-word, Matty. Not welcome around here.

Got ya, I am not down with the word but for a guy that says that he doesn't do these things, he does them. Day days flailing is ridiculous but I've never seen him target someone to trip them.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2016-12-21, 19:58

Damn this kid is trash. Love how rat face defends him way to set an example you piece of shit
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-12-21, 20:11

loved him getting this foul the other day

https://vine.co/v/52F2jBPgznq
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-12-21, 20:18

Some of his highlights from last year

couple trips
https://vine.co/v/i6rMl9DWwLe

Bilas calls him out (a bit) for flopping

He actually got a flagrant called on this one. Dukie V, shockingly, does not call him out and talks about 'oooh a little extra'
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-12-21, 20:29

Nicole Auerbach weighs in.

ACC needs to step in and suspend Duke's Grayson Allen
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-21, 20:29

This whole preseason the Disney Channel ESPN did a nice little campaign and some specials about how he wanted to change how people viewed him since that is not who he is. Good work son.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-12-21, 23:03

LooseGoose wrote:Ratface arguing with the refs, he's full of shit.

I hate him with a passion, he is a liar.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-12-21, 23:10

MattyFresh wrote:is this kid fuckin retarded?

It goes back to the early 90's when they let Laettner step on Timberlake's chest. It was a terrible precedent to set. He should have been ejected and Kentucky should have won the natty.

Last edited by steveschneider on 2016-12-21, 23:38; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-21, 23:20

Jason Williams basically challenged someone to punch him in the face.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-12-21, 23:43

gHost Spartan wrote:Day Day does this shit all the time.

Dayday kicks guys in the balls, he doesn't trip people like a little bitch

get it right gHost
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-12-22, 09:06

Coach K suspended him.

Andy Katz
ESPN Senior Writer

Duke suspends Grayson Allen indefinitely. Statement from Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski: "We have had the opportunity to thoroughly review the incident involving Grayson Allen from last night's game against Elon. As I stated last night, the incident was unacceptable and inexcusable. He took an important step last night by apologizing in person to Steven Santa Ana and Coach Matt Matheny. As a program, we needed to take further steps regarding his actions that do not meet the standards of Duke Basketball. To that end, we have determined that Grayson will be suspended from competition for an indefinite amount of time."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-22, 09:15

NigelUno wrote:Coach K suspended him.

Andy Katz
ESPN Senior Writer

Duke suspends Grayson Allen indefinitely. Statement from Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski: "We have had the opportunity to thoroughly review the incident involving Grayson Allen from last night's game against Elon. As I stated last night, the incident was unacceptable and inexcusable. He took an important step last night by apologizing in person to Steven Santa Ana and Coach Matt Matheny. As a program, we needed to take further steps regarding his actions that do not meet the standards of Duke Basketball. To that end, we have determined that Grayson will be suspended from competition for an indefinite amount of time."

I'll bet money he's back by the tournament.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-12-22, 09:20

Had coach K petitioned the NCAA to not count any losses during the suspension against his career record?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-22, 09:21

Clarett's Folly wrote:

Andy Katz
ESPN Senior Writer

Jan 10 vs Florida State at the latest. Ratface had to suspend him after the reaction around the country was 100% negative.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-12-22, 09:23

Clarett's Folly wrote:

Andy Katz
ESPN Senior Writer

I bet he misses 3 games at most.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-22, 09:23

Death Roe wrote:I guarantee he doesn't get suspended, or else I kick Roc in the dick hole.

Welp
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-22, 09:27

Death Roe wrote:
Death Roe wrote:I guarantee he doesn't get suspended, or else I kick Roc in the dick hole.

Welp

Bad news, Roc.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-22, 09:58

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Welp

Bad news, Roc.

Grayson Allen just kicked a guy again. 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-22, 10:47

Death Roe wrote:

Welp

Do we all get money back from your guarantee?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-12-22, 23:00

MattyFresh wrote:,
Death Roe wrote:Ease off on the r-word, Matty. Not welcome around here.

Got ya, I am not down with the word but for a guy that says that he doesn't do these things, he does them. Day days flailing is ridiculous but I've never seen him target someone to trip them.
That's your definition? Effing idiot.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-22, 23:06

Snake Plissken wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:,

That's your definition? Effing idiot.

I am not here to insult you but no, that was not my definition. It was my statement regarding Allens actions in no way was I defining mental incompatibility.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-22, 23:10

MattyFresh wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:That's your definition? Effing idiot.

I am not here to insult you but no, that was not my definition. It was my statement regarding Allens actions in no way was I defining mental incompatibility.
Here. I'll be blunt. Look at my avatar. My son has downs. I challenge those to be more creative than using the word retarded. It's nothing personal.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-22, 23:27

InTenSity wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:

Here. I'll be blunt. Look at my avatar. My son has downs. I challenge those to be more creative than using the word retarded. It's nothing personal.

I am very sorry for my use of the word InTenSity, it was of extremely poor taste and I hope the message I sent you earlier was delivered. I understand you were not personally attacking me at all and I believe following my use of the word my clarification of my position didn't sit right as I was not associating one with the other but I can see now how Snake came to that conclusion.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-22, 23:29

MattyFresh wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I am very sorry for my use of the word InTenSity, it was of extremely poor taste and I hope the message I sent you earlier was delivered. I understand you were not personally attacking me at all and I believe following my use of the word my clarification of my position didn't sit right as I was not associating one with the other but I can see now how Snake came to that conclusion.
We're cool. I appreciate it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-22, 23:30

InTenSity wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:

We're cool. I appreciate it.

Grayson Allen just kicked a guy again. 969504605
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-23, 18:25

Video found of Grayson Allen's cat:

Grayson Allen just kicked a guy again. Giphy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-31, 14:06

Duke just got routed by VaTech.

Allen is the Joffrey of CBB (GoT reference).
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-31, 14:07

Grayson Allen just kicked a guy again. Screenshot-2015-04-06-at-11.06.06-PM
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-31, 15:08

He has been "eliminated" from being a team captain this year, according to Coach K.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next