Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pamela Anderson says Tim Allen flashed her on the set of Home Improvement: Allen says it didn’t happen

+11
Trapper Gus
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
The Pantry
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
Motown Spartan
Rick Saunders
tGreenWay
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pamela Anderson says Tim Allen flashed her on the set of Home Improvement: Allen says it didn’t happen Empty Pamela Anderson says Tim Allen flashed her on the set of Home Improvement: Allen says it didn’t happen

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-24, 03:48

It’s a story coming out in Anderson’s new book. Anyone know what kind of tool Tim Allen played with on Tool Time?

https://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/books/2023/01/22/pamela-anderson-tim-allen-flashed-penis-home-improvement/11103877002/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Pamela Anderson says Tim Allen flashed her on the set of Home Improvement: Allen says it didn’t happen Empty Re: Pamela Anderson says Tim Allen flashed her on the set of Home Improvement: Allen says it didn’t happen

Post by Rick Saunders 2023-01-24, 08:47

tGreenWay wrote:It’s a story coming out in Anderson’s new book. Anyone know what kind of tool Tim Allen played with on Tool Time?

Ridgid
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson, The Pantry, tGreenWay and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Pamela Anderson says Tim Allen flashed her on the set of Home Improvement: Allen says it didn’t happen Empty Re: Pamela Anderson says Tim Allen flashed her on the set of Home Improvement: Allen says it didn’t happen

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-01-24, 08:50

That's classic TV right there!!

Sincerely,

The Pantry (probably)
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry, Other Teams Pursuing That and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-01-24, 09:14

Wilson coulda had his junk out the entire run of the show.

Last edited by AvgMSUJoe on 2023-01-24, 09:21; edited 1 time in total
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

The Pantry, duffy munn, DWags, Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus and Polydorus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-24, 09:16

He was probably high on cocaine.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-24, 09:30

I know virtually nothing about either of them, but I'd be willing to bet that this is one of the less offensive things he probably has done.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-24, 11:20

Rick Saunders wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:It’s a story coming out in Anderson’s new book. Anyone know what kind of tool Tim Allen played with on Tool Time?

Ridgid

Pamela Anderson says Tim Allen flashed her on the set of Home Improvement: Allen says it didn’t happen 502811600 /thread Pamela Anderson says Tim Allen flashed her on the set of Home Improvement: Allen says it didn’t happen 1486952199
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-24, 11:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I know virtually nothing about either of them, but I'd be willing to bet that this is one of the less offensive things he probably has done.

Tim went to Western. Surprised you two don’t know each other.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-01-24, 13:00

[tw]1617653587685048320[/tw]
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-24, 13:26

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I know virtually nothing about either of them, but I'd be willing to bet that this is one of the less offensive things he probably has done.

I haven't spent much time in Kalamazoo..

our daughter was in an orchestra that played at WMU during some sort of summer arts festival maybe 8 years ago.. saw Trampled by Turtles at Bells maybe the summer of 2018 (maybe 2018).

Saw The Avett Brothers at Wings Stadium maybe in '14-'15? Almost got kicked out of the parking lot for drinking beer beforehand. We were basically tailgating (it was April, I think, and one of those first really nice spring days).. some guy in a golf cart pulled up and told us to put the beer away.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-24, 15:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

our daughter was in an orchestra that played at WMU during some sort of summer arts festival maybe 8 years ago.. saw Trampled by Turtles at Bells maybe the summer of 2018 (maybe 2018).

Saw The Avett Brothers at Wings Stadium maybe in '14-'15? Almost got kicked out of the parking lot for drinking beer beforehand. We were basically tailgating (it was April, I think, and one of those first really nice spring days).. some guy in a golf cart pulled up and told us to put the beer away.

For some reason, I thought you got one of your degrees from WMU. My mistake.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-24, 15:08

Motown Spartan wrote:[tw]1617653587685048320[/tw]

Louis probably needs advice from Bob Crane, not Tim Allen.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-24, 15:15

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

no worries, my dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-01-24, 16:33

tGreenWay wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:

Ridgid

Pamela Anderson says Tim Allen flashed her on the set of Home Improvement: Allen says it didn’t happen 502811600 /thread Pamela Anderson says Tim Allen flashed her on the set of Home Improvement: Allen says it didn’t happen 1486952199
So good he deserve some serious attaboys
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-01-24, 16:38

Motown Spartan wrote:[tw]1617653587685048320[/tw]
He may deny it but definitely sounds like something he'd say
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-24, 16:50

He definitely said it. He’s been unfunny his entire career. And the quote was something someone who think they’re funny would say.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-01-24, 17:00

kingstonlake wrote:He definitely said it. He’s been unfunny his entire career. And the quote was something someone who think they’re funny would say.
Not sure which comedian you are referring to, but both were funny back in their respective day.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2023-01-24, 17:04

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:He definitely said it. He’s been unfunny his entire career. And the quote was something someone who think they’re funny would say.
Not sure which comedian you are referring to, but both were funny back in their respective day.

tim allen? funny? link?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-01-24, 17:09

Ok, in the 80's it was original at least.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-01-24, 17:21

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
kingston has no sense of humor and slow on the uptake. Maybe he'll find them funny in another 10-15 years. Might take otpt 20-25.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-01-24, 17:32

Pam was the true comedic genius on that show.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2023-01-24, 18:02

i've been listening very slowly as i work.. he's almost losing me at the animal noises and it feels like it's not my type of "humor" at this point. men are MEN and women are WOMEN Rolling Eyes

will continue to report back and maybe have a two and a half men marathon tonight

i am just not his target audience and that's OK
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-01-24, 18:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

no worries, my dude.

You're a nice guy. Most people would be furious if they were insulted like that.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-24, 18:37

Is he the guy who would make the gorilla or chimp noise after every joke?

If it was him I stand corrected. That is pure comedic genius!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-01-24, 18:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:i've been listening very slowly as i work.. he's almost losing me at the animal noises and it feels like it's not my type of "humor" at this point. men are MEN and women are WOMEN Rolling Eyes

will continue to report back and maybe have a two and a half men marathon tonight

How nobly PC. Do you tuck your weiner into your taint before going to public pools?

Side note: Anyone remember the word taint being off limits on TOB? wtf? Is it still?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-24, 18:44

The Pantry wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:i've been listening very slowly as i work.. he's almost losing me at the animal noises and it feels like it's not my type of "humor" at this point. men are MEN and women are WOMEN Rolling Eyes

How nobly PC. Do you tuck your weiner into your taint before going to public pools?

Side note: Anyone remember the word taint being off limits on TOB? wtf? Is it still?

This ^^^ post is funnier than 97% of anything Tim Allen ever tried on stage.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-24, 18:45

I liked Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest. He would’ve kicked pig lizard’s ass if it hadn’t been beamed aboard and turned inside out. And exploded.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-01-24, 18:48

Easy pickings.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-01-24, 18:54

I keep thinking this might have been a guy coming out of his dressing room in just a robe, seeing her face when the robe slipped open, and trying to cover his embarrassment with a stupid comment.  It is a line that sounds like some of his humor.

Or he could have been flashing her intentionally?  Some guys don't have a clue about women.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2023-01-25, 07:58; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-01-24, 20:24

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:How nobly PC. Do you tuck your weiner into your taint before going to public pools?

Humor changes with time. The grunt noises were pretty funny back then. His humor got more subtle/better in TV comedic roles. Not sure if he wrote the jokes but LMS played off old HI, Santa Claus and Toy Story stuff well. Some of my favorite LMS episodes were when Patricia Richardson came to the show. Lot probably wouldn't get the humor never seeing HI. The barbs and puns were hilarious. Many LMS episodes were shot in front of live audiences...no laugh tracks, though the audience was laughing their ass off. Not sure how many comedies have ever done that.

Ever see The Benny Hill Show? Blatantly sexist but pretty damn funny at the time. Made Two and A Half Men sorta look like Golden Girls.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-01-24, 20:25

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:no worries, my dude.

You're a nice guy.
thanks, man. Right back at ya. Pamela Anderson says Tim Allen flashed her on the set of Home Improvement: Allen says it didn’t happen 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-01-24, 20:58

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Ok, in the 80's it was original at least.

My old man loved Tim Allen's standups back in the 80s. He would pop them in the VCR when company came over. He played them a couple times when my grandparents (moms side) were over. They were not amused.

Now my grandparents were super regligous, my dad is an atheist, so they did not get along in general. But these vids were the final straw and lead to a big brewhaha a few years later. I was still in HS at the time, but remember it to this day. Gramps was beat red calling in vulgar and blasphemy. My dad was just like 'wtf are you talking about?'. Anytime I see Tim Allen it makes me think of this and chuckle.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-01-24, 21:07

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Humor changes with time.  The grunt noises were pretty funny back then.  His humor got more subtle/better in TV comedic roles.  Not sure if he wrote the jokes but LMS played off old HI, Santa Claus and Toy Story stuff well.  Some of my favorite LMS episodes were when Patricia Richardson came to the show.  Lot probably wouldn't get the humor never seeing HI.  The barbs and puns were hilarious.  Many LMS episodes were shot in front of live audiences...no laugh tracks, though the audience was laughing their ass off.  Not sure how many comedies have ever done that.

Ever see The Benny Hill Show?  Blatantly sexist but pretty damn funny at the time.  Made Two and A Half Men sorta look like Golden Girls.

Comparing comedy from 40s years ago is never going be good. There was not a lot of content back in the day.

ex/Watched Airplane over the break. I know it's satire and the sniffing glue guy will always be funny, but the rest was cringeworty.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-24, 21:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You're a nice guy.
thanks, man. Right back at ya. Pamela Anderson says Tim Allen flashed her on the set of Home Improvement: Allen says it didn’t happen 969504605

You two please stop with the horny posting.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-01-24, 22:50

Nordic wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Humor changes with time.  The grunt noises were pretty funny back then.  His humor got more subtle/better in TV comedic roles.  Not sure if he wrote the jokes but LMS played off old HI, Santa Claus and Toy Story stuff well.  Some of my favorite LMS episodes were when Patricia Richardson came to the show.  Lot probably wouldn't get the humor never seeing HI.  The barbs and puns were hilarious.  Many LMS episodes were shot in front of live audiences...no laugh tracks, though the audience was laughing their ass off.  Not sure how many comedies have ever done that.

Ever see The Benny Hill Show?  Blatantly sexist but pretty damn funny at the time.  Made Two and A Half Men sorta look like Golden Girls.

Comparing comedy from 40s years ago is never going be good. There was not a lot of content back in the day.

ex/Watched Airplane over the break. I know it's satire and the sniffing glue guy will always be funny, but the rest was cringeworty.
Thought Airplane was funny as hell when it first came out and the next few times seeing it. Saw it again decades later. Snickered a bit recalling the ole schtick but it was nowhere near as funny.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-01-24, 23:25

Nordic wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Eddie Murphys “delirious” would like a word with you. (For the most over you’re right though)
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-24, 23:29

Not just comedy. Watched a couple episodes of Gunsmoke on late night tv last year and holy crap was that an eye-opener. The racism and misogyny was extensive.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2023-01-24, 23:37

tGreenWay wrote:Not just comedy. Watched a couple episodes of Gunsmoke on late night tv last year and holy crap was that an eye-opener. The racism and misogyny was extensive.
TV Land plays Bonanza and Gunsmoke episodes middle of the day. They run a disclaimer before
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-01-24, 23:58

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Not just comedy. Watched a couple episodes of Gunsmoke on late night tv last year and holy crap was that an eye-opener. The racism and misogyny was extensive.
TV Land plays Bonanza and Gunsmoke episodes middle of the day. They run a disclaimer before

Not surprised they toss in the disclaimer. The Gunsmoke eps I watched were on a channel now called INSP, whatever that is. Pretty sure it had a different name last year, but it’s still running old shows, including Gunsmoke at midnight.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2023-01-25, 03:19

pantry you're probably not a huge seinfeld/larry david fan, are you?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next