Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If all of a sudden all humans simultaneously lost the ability to sneeze, how long do you think it would take mankind as a collective to realize?

5 posters

Go down

If all of a sudden all humans simultaneously lost the ability to sneeze, how long do you think it would take mankind as a collective to realize? Empty If all of a sudden all humans simultaneously lost the ability to sneeze, how long do you think it would take mankind as a collective to realize?

Post by Clarett's Folly Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:25 am

??
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If all of a sudden all humans simultaneously lost the ability to sneeze, how long do you think it would take mankind as a collective to realize? Empty Re: If all of a sudden all humans simultaneously lost the ability to sneeze, how long do you think it would take mankind as a collective to realize?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:26 am

Sounds like a M. Night Shamylan movie.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If all of a sudden all humans simultaneously lost the ability to sneeze, how long do you think it would take mankind as a collective to realize? Empty Re: If all of a sudden all humans simultaneously lost the ability to sneeze, how long do you think it would take mankind as a collective to realize?

Post by NigelUno Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:29 am

People would start dying if they couldn't sneeze, or less people would die because people wouldn't be sneezing their snot everywhere.

So, it wouldn't take long.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:45 am

It's been eerily quiet at the office.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:46 am

InTenSity wrote:It's been eerily quiet at the office.

I haven't sneezed at all today either. The Sneezening!  If all of a sudden all humans simultaneously lost the ability to sneeze, how long do you think it would take mankind as a collective to realize? 1550444538
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:04 am

Does pepper actually work to induce sneezing? Posed this question to a couple of co-workers and one guy said we'd have to artificially induce sneezing using pepper.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:07 am

Clarett's Folly wrote:??

If all of a sudden all humans simultaneously had too much time on their hands, how long do you think it would take mankind as a collective to realize?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:16 am

I.B. Fine wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:??

If all of a sudden all humans simultaneously had too much time on their hands, how long do you think it would take mankind as a collective to realize?

Well... I started work at 8 and posted this at about 10 so it seems like the answer is 2 hours.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:27 am

Clarett's Folly wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

Well... I started work at 8 and posted this at about 10 so it seems like the answer is 2 hours.
If all of a sudden all humans simultaneously lost the ability to sneeze, how long do you think it would take mankind as a collective to realize? 502811600
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:38 am

Clarett's Folly wrote:Does pepper actually work to induce sneezing? Posed this question to a couple of co-workers and one guy said we'd have to artificially induce sneezing using pepper.

Pepper makes me sneeze sometimes......now this shit....

If all of a sudden all humans simultaneously lost the ability to sneeze, how long do you think it would take mankind as a collective to realize? 4afb4a75-9a00-4b6f-9118-0f1fc64f302a_1.7244e81d45f3609c04cffd018012418b

I can just look at it and start sneezing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down