Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why does everyone want to post like Bill Walton all of a sudden?

5 posters

Go down

Why does everyone want to post like Bill Walton all of a sudden? Empty Why does everyone want to post like Bill Walton all of a sudden?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 2 Jan - 13:38

Dude is overrated and annoying. No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why does everyone want to post like Bill Walton all of a sudden? Empty Re: Why does everyone want to post like Bill Walton all of a sudden?

Post by Turtleneck Tue 2 Jan - 13:40

Is this a poll?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why does everyone want to post like Bill Walton all of a sudden? Empty Re: Why does everyone want to post like Bill Walton all of a sudden?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 2 Jan - 13:48

No.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 2 Jan - 13:57

Who's everyone, Pylon? And why are you so agro? You need to meditate or something.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 2 Jan - 14:00

Rocinante wrote:Who's everyone, Pylon? And why are you so agro? You need to meditate or something.

I'm sorry. I don't speak jive.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Jan - 14:03

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Who's everyone, Pylon? And why are you so agro? You need to meditate or something.

Here, maybe this will help............... Why does everyone want to post like Bill Walton all of a sudden? How-to-pack-a-bowl-3-1280x800
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 2 Jan - 14:08

Got any shrooms?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 2 Jan - 14:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

The N.C. Ferry Division plans to eliminate the final daily runs of the Currituck-Knotts Island ferry next year, one of several low-rider ferry route changes the division says will save $100,000 annually on fuel costs.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 2 Jan - 14:10

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

The N.C. Ferry Division plans to eliminate the final daily runs of the Currituck-Knotts Island ferry next year, one of several low-rider ferry route changes the division says will save $100,000 annually on fuel costs.

Why not just build a bridge?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 2 Jan - 14:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Why not just build a bridge?

https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/345411/the-more-you-know-the-more-you-know-you-don-t-know
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 2 Jan - 14:15

If you don’t enjoy Bill Walton there is a solid chance you’re a terrible person to be around.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 2 Jan - 14:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If you don’t enjoy Bill Walton there is a solid chance you’re a terrible person to be around.

Why does everyone want to post like Bill Walton all of a sudden? Dan-dakich
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 2 Jan - 14:17

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If you don’t enjoy Bill Walton there is a solid chance you’re a terrible person to be around.

Why does everyone want to post like Bill Walton all of a sudden? Dan-dakich

^^^
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 2 Jan - 14:29

Anyone notice how Jon Crispen sounds a little like Dakich? They both have kind of a raspy voice. It makes me kind of hate him just because he reminds me of Dakich.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 2 Jan - 14:38

This is the second thread today that's confused the fuck out of me. Scary part is, Turtleneck's small town news makes more sense.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 2 Jan - 14:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Anyone notice how Jon Crispen sounds a little like Dakich? They both have kind of a raspy voice. It makes me kind of hate him just because he reminds me of Dakich.

Yeah, and Crispin is also really annoying. Not as bad as Dakich, but still really annoying.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Jan - 15:07

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Anyone notice how Jon Crispen sounds a little like Dakich? They both have kind of a raspy voice. It makes me kind of hate him just because he reminds me of Dakich.

Yeah, and Crispin is also really annoying. Not as bad as Dakich, but still really annoying.

Start a "We hate Crispin" thread. We can become the nexus of internet Crispin hate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 2 Jan - 15:22

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Start a "We hate Crispin" thread. We can become the nexus of internet Crispin hate.

Can we throw in Crispen Glover?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 2 Jan - 15:23

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Can we throw in Crispen Glover?

Can we throw in CRISPR? Get that religious fundamental hatred for genetic engineering demographic.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Jan - 15:28

I'm good for hating any of those as long as we can hate together. Maybe we could add Rice Krispy treats? Those gooey, bland fuckers are waaaaaaay overrated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 2 Jan - 15:35

LooseGoose wrote:I'm good for hating any of those as long as we can hate together. Maybe we could add Rice Krispy treats? Those gooey, bland fuckers are waaaaaaay overrated.

Count me in, but let's add that sonuvabitch vegetable crisper.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Jan - 15:40

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I'm good for hating any of those as long as we can hate together. Maybe we could add Rice Krispy treats? Those gooey, bland fuckers are waaaaaaay overrated.

As long as we don't got too far and start hating getting crispy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 2 Jan - 15:48

Fuck this guy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 2 Jan - 15:58

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

As long as we don't got too far and start hating getting crispy.

Deal.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down