Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys & Dendro: What are you giving your mistresses and on-the-side slampieces this year?

+11
GRR Spartan
Izzo Court
Motown Spartan
Frank Ricard
y2kMgrad
TheReal_LWS
Nordic
DWags
Clarett's Folly
InTenSity
tGreenWay
15 posters

Go down

Hey guys & Dendro: What are you giving your mistresses and on-the-side slampieces this year? Empty Hey guys & Dendro: What are you giving your mistresses and on-the-side slampieces this year?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-23, 14:18

Perfume is too easy, but I'll hold it for Plan B. Gimme your best ideas, except fake Bee, who I know is probably going to get his equally-boring-as-he-is side dude a book of puzzles he grabbed from the Meijer checkout lane.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Hey guys & Dendro: What are you giving your mistresses and on-the-side slampieces this year? Empty Re: Hey guys & Dendro: What are you giving your mistresses and on-the-side slampieces this year?

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-23, 14:32

I bought myself a massage package to go find a slam piece.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey guys & Dendro: What are you giving your mistresses and on-the-side slampieces this year? Empty Re: Hey guys & Dendro: What are you giving your mistresses and on-the-side slampieces this year?

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-23, 14:34

Overspend on the side bitch. You'll regret it otherwise.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-23, 15:00

Clarett's Folly wrote:Overspend on the side bitch. You'll regret it otherwise.

This. They hold too many secrets.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-23, 15:06

If you guys were really studs and studdesses you'd give the side slam the only thing she wants and that should be enough. If you need to buy them things well she's latched on to you not for your studliness.

Merry Christmas!!!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-23, 15:07

I built my wife a window shutter
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-23, 15:08

tGreenWay wrote:

This. They hold too many secrets.

Or murder them.
Bottom line; never go middle-of-the-road on the person who's getting down with OPP with you.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-23, 15:18

tGreenWay wrote:Perfume is too easy, but I'll hold it for Plan B. Gimme your best ideas, except fake Bee, who I know is probably going to get his equally-boring-as-he-is side dude a book of puzzles he grabbed from the Meijer checkout lane.

I got your wife a black teddy. She is wearing it for me the night of Boxing Day.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-23, 19:46

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:If you guys were really studs and studdesses you'd give the side slam the only thing she wants and that should be enough. If you need to buy them things well she's latched on to you not for your studliness.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Depends on the type of side slam piece. Most "mature" extramarital relationships are between two already married people and so there's not a lot of gift exchanging, at least not of significance. Typically when a more middle aged man is banging a younger hottie then it's really much more of a quid pro quo type relationship that is based primarily on the chick giving sex and a certain type of companionship in exchange for nice things such as the new iPhone, money for rent, tagging along on trips, etc. In the latter, you'd be surprised at just how many younger hotties are really turned on not just by the perks, but also older dudes (chicks with daddy/abandonment issues). In some cases, and this is actually more common than some would believe, these younger hotties prefer a more mature married man because there are certain expectations and no moving goalposts. These women are often more career focused and in many cases their partner is also a mentor to them. To answer the OP's question, I do know that one of my friends who is involved in an extramarital affair is taking his chick skiing in Colorado in a few weeks. He'll probably pick something up for her there too.

What is the cover story for the wife? "Hey, I'm heading to Colorado for a week for... Reasons."
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2016-12-23, 22:00

buttsecks.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2016-12-24, 02:36

DWags wrote:If you guys were really studs and studdesses you'd give the side slam the only thing she wants and that should be enough. If you need to buy them things well she's latched on to you not for your studliness.

Merry Christmas!!!!

You regifted the mod hat to her, didn't you?
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-12-24, 06:50

My dick.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2016-12-24, 07:28

I got a lotion warmer for my Fleshlight.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-24, 09:13

Frank Ricard wrote:

Merry Christmas!!!!

You regifted the mod hat to her, didn't you?

Hey guys & Dendro: What are you giving your mistresses and on-the-side slampieces this year? 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-24, 09:22

I have never been organized enough to keep two women happy that became keeping 3 of them happy after my daughter was born.

I started my career using Franklin planners, then Palm Pilot and now a smartphone. Don't forget sales calls, bid dates, birthdays or anniversary.
You guys who have a woman on the side are a helluva lot better at time management than I'll ever be.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-23, 18:39

I'm not Dendro's side or slam since I failed her requirements:

Hey guys & Dendro: What are you giving your mistresses and on-the-side slampieces this year? DRsIlPzUIAANd1f
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-23, 19:10

I"m giving tGreenways wife just what she's been asking for.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-23, 19:40

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:If you guys were really studs and studdesses you'd give the side slam the only thing she wants and that should be enough.  If you need to buy them things well she's latched on to you not for your studliness.

Merry Christmas!!!!  

Depends on the type of side slam piece. Most "mature" extramarital relationships are between two already married people and so there's not a lot of gift exchanging, at least not of significance. Typically when a more middle aged man is banging a younger hottie then it's really much more of a quid pro quo type relationship that is based primarily on the chick giving sex and a certain type of companionship in exchange for nice things such as the new iPhone, money for rent, tagging along on trips, etc. In the latter, you'd be surprised at just how many younger hotties are really turned on not just by the perks, but also older dudes (chicks with daddy/abandonment issues). In some cases, and this is actually more common than some would believe, these younger hotties prefer a more mature married man because there are certain expectations and no moving goalposts. These women are often more career focused and in many cases their partner is also a mentor to them. To answer the OP's question, I do know that one of my friends who is involved in an extramarital affair is taking his chick skiing in Colorado in a few weeks. He'll probably pick something up for her there too.

This is what you said last year ghost.  I think it's awesome by the way.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-23, 20:04

DWags wrote:I"m giving tGreenways wife just what she's been asking for.

Time away?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-23, 20:07

LooseGoose wrote:I'm not Dendro's side or slam since I failed her requirements:

Hey guys & Dendro: What are you giving your mistresses and on-the-side slampieces this year? DRsIlPzUIAANd1f

Whomever wrote that, if it's legit, has created such narrow parameters as to nearly assure themselves of a miserable life alone, complaining there aren't any good, desirable men left. Guarantee any guy who gets with her will quickly run away because of how hard to please she is.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-12-23, 20:07

I got my fiancee a diamond necklace. Maybe it'll lead to a pearl one later that night! Hey-o!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-23, 20:11

tGreenWay wrote:

Whomever wrote that, if it's legit, has created such narrow parameters as to nearly assure themselves of a miserable life alone, complaining there aren't any good, desirable men left. Guarantee any guy who gets with her will quickly run away because of how hard to please she is.

I don't doubt the authenticity. I saw one eerily similar on a dating site recently.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-23, 20:26

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:I"m giving tGreenways wife just what she's been asking for.

Time away?

You spell nine incha wrong.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-23, 20:44

tGreenWay wrote:

So you wear Van Heusen?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-24, 11:20

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

So you wear Van Heusen?

Sansabelts. I'll count it as Van Heusen because she'd count it as Van Heusen.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-24, 11:21

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I don't doubt the authenticity. I saw one eerily similar on a dating site recently.

Swipe left.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-24, 11:22

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Time away?

I got nothin.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-24, 11:30

gHost Spartan wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

What is the cover story for the wife? "Hey, I'm heading to Colorado for a week for... Reasons."

Hang out with bros. I do the same thing all the time. Once in a while my wife gets pissed and I just tell her to go away with her girlfriends. I probably have at least 10 guys weekends a year. From Spartan football games to hiking Grand Canyon to skiing or whatever -

Is your side slam-piece a dude?

NTTAWWT.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-12-24, 11:35

A nice new dildo.

Is it for a guy or girl? Your guess !
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-24, 12:40

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

I got nothin.

Not compare to Bolley. Nobody does.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-12-24, 15:41

Sometimes I read my old stuff and am blown away by my own wisdom.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down