Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3"

+9
GRR Spartan
Stoops21
NigelUno
Clarett's Folly
The_Dude
DWags
Turtleneck
Death Roe
Herbie Green
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3" - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3"

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-02, 16:01

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Gotta love a guy who evokes an old 'Big 2, Little 8' phrase (of sorts), and then claims he's not UM's bitch.

10 minute Herbie should move on.

I just think he's lost and lonely without blanch. I don't begrudge him his trolling attempt

Have you two been trading PMs again?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3" - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3"

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-02, 16:04

Herbie Green wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Hey Hey Hey DR don't go all negativ on Herbie.

Being the OP on a thread like this shows he's the biggest little bitch here.

Did you post this message from under your bed?

The thread topic was actually about PSU so you don't need to be so afraid

Are you going to go post on the RCMB whining about this place again.
Poor Herbie.
Don't want your ass handed to you on a platter.
Then don't start trolling threads.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-02, 16:05

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

I just think he's lost and lonely without blanch. I don't begrudge him his trolling attempt

Have you two been trading PMs again?

Hey, I enjoyed this SG. God bless you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-02, 16:11

I thought I asked a legitimate topical question that would spark some discussion.
I don't know why you guys are so hostile. But understand if you are going to start shit I will finish it
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-02, 16:13

Herbie Green wrote:I thought I asked a legitimate topical question that would spark some discussion.
I don't know why you guys are so hostile. But understand if you are going to start shit I will finish it

Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3" - Page 2 502811600

Atta boy tilty tiliotson. Proud of you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-02, 16:16

Herbie Green wrote:I thought I asked a legitimate topical question that would spark some discussion.

You put UM in the top tier when they have done nothing noteworthy in the conference since Carr was their coach. You justified it by referencing money and perception. For some reason what happens on the field was not part of your calculus.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-02, 16:21

DWags wrote:

Atta boy tilty tiliotson. Proud of you.

Chicken Little 10 Minute Black Mark Tilty Herbie should just move on.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-02, 16:42

Herbie Green wrote:
Death Roe wrote:I consider you a big dipshit.

Or do people consider you a little bitch?

WTF dude?  Can I buy you a mirror for Christmas because you need to take a good long look at your bitch self and figure out what you want to do with your posting career.  You are embarrassing youself with this personal attack cry baby routine.  

I tried to break bread with you before Christmas and you told me to go fuck off.

You are a piece of shit poster and nothing but a troll.

Know why you're a little shit bitch? You take posting careers seriously. I never even heard of you until this board and you were labeled by 75% of the people here as a troll instantly.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-02, 16:46

Death Roe wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

WTF dude? Can I buy you a mirror for Christmas because you need to take a good long look at your bitch self and figure out what you want to do with your posting career. You are embarrassing youself with this personal attack cry baby routine.

I tried to break bread with you before Christmas and you told me to go fuck off.

If you would have broken bread with Herbie you'd ended up eating shit sandwiches.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-02, 16:46

GRR Spartan wrote:
Death Roe wrote:I consider you a big dipshit.

Or do people consider you a little bitch?

He is nothing but a fly that is about to get hit by the swatter.

Tried being nice to him and he didn't want to be, so he gets what he deserves.

He's also quite vulnerable now that bitch boy Blanch is banned for a few more days.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-02, 16:46

GRR Spartan wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

If you would have broken bread with Herbie you'd ended up eating shit sandwiches.

"Your posting career" blah blah blah

-Herbie
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-02, 17:13

I am a 5 star poster. I constantly get offers from the Alabama board. My posting career has been fantastic.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-02, 17:17

Turtleneck wrote:I am a 5 star poster. I constantly get offers from the Alabama board. My posting career has been fantastic.

You're five diamonds with me TN.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-02, 21:30

Death Roe wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

He is nothing but a fly that is about to get hit by the swatter.

Tried being nice to him and he didn't want to be, so he gets what he deserves.

He's also quite vulnerable now that bitch boy Blanch is banned for a few more days.

Lol, just look at your first post in this thread. You have 1,000 more just like it - directed soley at me. You follow people around the RCMB constantly and do the same thing. I wouldn't care about any of this but like I said if you want to start shit then I am going to finish it. And I will finish your little pussy bitch cry baby routine. Wah wah wah.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-02, 21:53

Does Herbie wear a big hat to cover his sensitive rabbit ears?

If things here suck so much post where your insight will be appreciated by more posters.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-02, 22:03

GRR Spartan wrote:Does Herbie wear a big hat to cover his sensitive rabbit ears?

If things here suck so much post where your insight will be appreciated by more posters.

How many whiny bitch posts are you up to in my thread now?
Do you want to go a few rounds too? I kind of just ignore your posts likw I always did to Death Roe's firat 1,000 but if you want to continue this bitch routine I wil finish you as well. Your choice.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-02, 22:06

LOL INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-02, 22:07

Finish me off, you little bitch. Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3" - Page 2 502811600

Are you gonna PM me asking to meet near the train station for a fist fight next? Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3" - Page 2 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-02, 22:11

"I am going to FINISH this guy's posting career!"

Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3" - Page 2 Latest?cb=20150217111336
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-02, 22:18

Herbie Green wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Does Herbie wear a big hat to cover his sensitive rabbit ears?

Do you want to go a few rounds too?  I kind of just ignore your posts likw I always did to Death Roe's firat 1,000 but if you want to continue this bitch routine I wil finish you as well.  Your choice.

Finish me?  Is that a threat?  
It would be funnier if I thought you were BS'ing me but you seem think someone needs to fear you.

You want to fight?  
Its a matter of time.  You don't matter and I don't have the time.

Go to the RCMB where sensitive souls like you are tolerated to a higher degree because 247 needs the traffic for ad rates.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-02, 22:26

Awesome thread Herbs. Wanna chit chat on tBob?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-02, 22:30

Death Roe wrote:Finish me off, you little bitch. Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3" - Page 2 502811600

Are you gonna PM me asking to meet near the train station for a fist fight next? Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3" - Page 2 502811600

Did you get my PM? Moose is posting on the RCMB. You better get over there ASAP and take care of business
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-02, 22:31

Herbie Green wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Finish me off, you little bitch. Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3" - Page 2 502811600

Did you get my PM? Moose is posting on the RCMB. You better get over there ASAP and take care of business

You threatened me, and also are stalking me. Maybe I should consider a restraining order.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-02, 22:32

Mods, Herbie is threatening my life. Please ban him.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-02, 22:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Awesome thread Herbs. Wanna chit chat on tBob?

I am very serious when I say the chit chatting needs to come to an end.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-02, 22:44

GRR Spartan wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Do you want to go a few rounds too?  I kind of just ignore your posts likw I always did to Death Roe's firat 1,000 but if you want to continue this bitch routine I wil finish you as well.  Your choice.

It would be funnier if I thought you were BS'ing me but you seem think someone needs to fear you.

You want to fight?  

Go to the RCMB where sensitive souls like you are tolerated to a higher degree because 247 needs the traffic for ad rates.

I fight with words. Maybe you can form a team with Death Roe, Johnny 2x and Nigel. It will be like a message board version of those Big Time wrestling matches against a bunch of midgets but in this case you guys can be mental midgets.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-02, 22:46

Herbie Green wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

You want to fight?  

I fight with words. Maybe you can form a team with Death Roe, Johnny 2x and Nigel. It will be like a message board version of those Big Time wrestling matches against a bunch of midgets but in this case you guys can be mental midgets.

Please refrain from using that m word. One warning. TIA

Go back to your hissy fit now
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-02, 22:48

Hey Herbie, do you have a countdown clock for when Blanch comes back?

Are you gonna PM him welcoming him back?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-02, 22:48

You are backing away from threatening my life earlier.

You are a little biatch
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-02, 22:57

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I am curious - Did Death Roe get a warning for calling me a dipshit and a little bitch in the 2nd post in this thread after I asked 'Is Penn State is in the Big 3"?

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-02, 23:04

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

I am curious - Did Death Roe get a warning for calling me a dipshit and a little bitch in the 2nd post in this thread after I asked 'Is Penn State is in the Big 3"?

No he didn't. Nor do you. Please be more sensitive when talking about race, sexual preference or other physical attributes which people have no control over. If you choose to be a dip shit little bitch that's on you.

Enjoy the rest of your argument tonight and thanks for considering this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-01-02, 23:06

Most of us here are compassionate and don't attack unarmed people so Herbie is safe if he thinks words are his weapon of choice.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-02, 23:07

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

No he didn't. Nor do you. Please be more sensitive when talking about race, sexual preference or other physical attributes which people have no control over. If you choose to be a dip shit little bitch that's on you.

Can I give you a hug if I ever meet you?

Or maybe the bro hug?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-02, 23:07

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-02, 23:07

Death Roe wrote:
DWags wrote:

Can I give you a hug if I ever meet you?

Or maybe the bro hug?

We are going to fight if you do not stop chit chatting.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-02, 23:46

Turtleneck wrote:

You put UM in the top tier when they have done nothing noteworthy in the conference since Carr was their coach. You justified it by referencing money and perception. For some reason what happens on the field was not part of your calculus.

I think your posts speak for themselves why UM is in there.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-02, 23:55

Herbie Green wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Your post makes no sense.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-02, 23:57

this shit?

Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3" - Page 2 BN-MA724_Count0_9U_20160110193029
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-02, 23:58

Turtleneck wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Your post makes no sense.

Yeah I guess I am not sure

Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3" - Page 2 Image132
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-03, 00:10

MattyFresh wrote:this shit?

Do you consider Penn State as part of "the big 3" - Page 2 BN-MA724_Count0_9U_20160110193029

I guess so. I think that is what is being discussed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next