Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You make the call: travel or good no call?

+2
The_Dude
Turtleneck
6 posters

Go down

You make the call: travel or good no call? Empty You make the call: travel or good no call?

Post by Turtleneck Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 11:10

Last night Kansas beat Kansas State on a buzzer beater. It looks like the Kansas player took at least three steps before releasing the ball. To me it's a travel. He took enough steps to get him halfway back to the Ukraine. Do you think it's a travel? If so, would you have swallowed your whistle or would you have made the call?

Starts at 2:45 mark of video

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You make the call: travel or good no call? Empty Re: You make the call: travel or good no call?

Post by The_Dude Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 11:13

Obvious fucking travel.

On a side note, Bruce Weber had KSU at 12-1 (now 12-2) and almost beat KU at KU.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

You make the call: travel or good no call? Empty Re: You make the call: travel or good no call?

Post by AnomanderRake Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 13:21

Blatant travel even at full speed. Harris gets called for less at least once per game.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 13:33

AnomanderRake wrote:Blatant travel even at full speed. Harris gets called for less at least once per game.

I agree. Did the officials just get caught up in the moment? I have no idea how that does not get called unless it was a case of officials not wanting to blow the whistle at the end of the game.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 13:41

How do you miss that? Holy crap.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 16:19

Yeah it wasn't one of those half steps or anything that is debatle. Hell, NBA refs would of called that.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 16:20

MattyFresh wrote:Yeah it wasn't one of those half steps or anything that is debatle. Hell, NBA refs would of called that.

Let's not get carried away.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Wed 4 Jan 2017 - 16:44

Turtleneck wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:Yeah it wasn't one of those half steps or anything that is debatle. Hell, NBA refs would of called that.

Let's not get carried away.
Seriously, that would rarely, if ever be called as the clock expires, but during the game, I've seen much worse in the NBA, but by a star player, not some scrub. The scrubs get called..... sometimes anyway.
Obviously TV Ted was not working that game You make the call: travel or good no call? 992749028 You make the call: travel or good no call? 502811600
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down