Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2 kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered

+7
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
MattyFresh
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
Turtleneck
DWags
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  Empty MSU Rutgers game thread where 2 kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered

Post by DWags 2017-01-04, 18:17

I mean really?  Now we have 79 organs?

Last edited by DWags on 2017-01-04, 18:56; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  Empty Re: MSU Rutgers game thread where 2 kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 18:23

It was an Irish surgeon that made the discovery, right? Are we sure it was not just a potato he accidentally dropped into a patient, forgot about, and recovered later?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  Empty Re: MSU Rutgers game thread where 2 kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-04, 18:24

I have one organ so big it counts as 4.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-04, 18:28

Turtleneck wrote:It was an Irish surgeon that made the discovery, right? Are we sure it was not just a potato he accidentally dropped into a patient, forgot about, and recovered later?

Chances are the Irish surgeon was seeing double.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-04, 18:31

It can't be true, organ science was settled long ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 18:33

is this the rutgers game thread?
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 18:36

MattyFresh wrote:is this the rutgers game thread?

As far as I know. Rutgers dominating early. Season likely over.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 18:36

Turtleneck wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:is this the rutgers game thread?

blame Dwags
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 18:38

MattyFresh wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

blame Dwags

I already have. Letter writing campaign to have him permabanned is underway.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 18:41

Need to step it up on D, guys looking kinda lost out there.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 18:42

The Bridge is up and running.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-04, 18:43

BOOM BRIDGES BITCHES!!!!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 18:44

Death Roe wrote:BOOM BRIDGES BITCHES!!!!

Its fappening.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-04, 18:45

Fuck you guys.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 18:46

Floyd Robertson wrote:Fuck you guys.

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  969504605
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 18:46

Sorry. I thought I copied you on the email.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-04, 18:47

These Rutgers offensive rebounds are hurting my new organ.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-04, 18:47

Turtleneck wrote:

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 18:47

Turtleneck wrote:

I sent a Raven. No excuses, play like a champion.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 18:48

Bridges reminds me of myself. He is not nearly as athletic and does not have as much of a vertical as me, but pretty close.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  Empty MSU Rutgers game thread

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-04, 18:48

Sorry I got kids and shit.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-04, 18:49

Did you hear about the new organ that was discovered?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-04, 18:49

How was the shit?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-04, 18:49

Cool, three game threads.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 18:50

Turtleneck wrote:Bridges reminds me of myself. He is not nearly as athletic and does not have as much of a vertical as me, but pretty close.

Hawt. Too bad you have tennis elbow.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 18:50

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sorry I got kids and shit.

DWags covered for you, WBH.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-04, 18:50

Floyd Robertson wrote:Cool, three game threads.

moar the better
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 18:50

It's like having extra organs.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-04, 18:50

Next time around you'll know to keep it dry when you have future game thread responsibilities.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-04, 18:52

LooseGoose wrote:

Next time around you'll know to keep it dry when you have future game thread responsibilities.

I wonder if the second part of what he says he has is from his new organ.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 18:52

Terrible merge. Now somebody has to create a "new organ discovered" thread all over again. MSU will most likely lose this game now. Thanks.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 18:52

tanfan! wrote:

moar the better

MOAR GAME THREADS!!!! MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  3669899363
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 18:53

Turtleneck wrote:Terrible merge. Now somebody has to create a "new organ discovered" thread all over again. MSU will most likely lose this game now. Thanks.
MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  502811600
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-04, 18:53

Baby Jockitch doing color commentary again?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-04, 18:54

Rutgers bonus 1/2 way through the first is not basketball.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-04, 18:54

Turtleneck wrote:Terrible merge. Now somebody has to create a "new organ discovered" thread all over again. MSU will most likely lose this game now. Thanks.

I tried the split topic button. It was super shiny. It didn't work, though. So fuck right off.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-04, 18:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I tried the split topic button. It was super shiny. It didn't work, though. So fuck right off.

TILT
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-04, 18:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Careful, LWS and Vlag will whine.

edit: too late MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-04, 18:56

Someone make a fucking basket.

Someone wearing white I should say.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-04, 18:56

Death Roe wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Careful, LWS and Vlag will whine.

edit: too late MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  502811600

I really don't care but if thinking I do bugs you then MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  1f44d
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next