Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2 kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered

+7
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
MattyFresh
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
Turtleneck
DWags
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 Empty Re: MSU Rutgers game thread where 2 kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-04, 18:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Someone make a fucking basket.

Someone wearing white I should say.

Racewar
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 Empty Re: MSU Rutgers game thread where 2 kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 18:57

I am not racist but...

Is it my TV or is Rutgers one of the darkest skinned teams out there? They don't believe in walk ons?
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-04, 18:57

MattyFresh wrote:I am not racist but...

Is it my TV or is Rutgers one of the darkest skinned teams out there? They don't believe in walk ons?

Racewar Part Deux
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-04, 18:57

Dammit. This is gonna fuck up our mojo guys. Travis the button wasn't that shiny.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-04, 18:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Dammit. This is gonna fuck up our mojo guys. Travis the button wasn't that shiny.

Uh oh, modwar
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-04, 18:59

They should hand the ball off more to Langford.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-04, 19:01

Gettys if fat and stupid.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 19:01

I like this version of Eron Harris driving, getting fouled and making free throws vs the not good Eron Harris version.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-04, 19:01

The officiating is just way too much.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-04, 19:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:The officiating is just way too much.

I hate when they merge threads too.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 19:02

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 992749028 MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 992749028 MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 992749028 MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 992749028 MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 992749028 MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 992749028 MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 992749028 MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 992749028 MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 992749028 MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 992749028 MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 992749028
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-04, 19:04

Goins makes the same defensive play within 2 min of each other. Jumps straight up with arms up in air. First time it is not a foul and announcers praise him for a great defensive play. Second time it's an and one.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 19:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Goins makes the same defensive play within 2 min of each other. Jumps straight up with arms up in air. First time it is not a foul and announcers praise him for a great defensive play. Second time it's an and one.

I am no expert but I have stayed at a motel 6 before.  Didn't I hear that its not a foul if you jump straight up with arms straight?

Ellis was also fouled on the breakout pass when he got slapped on the wrist.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-04, 19:07

MattyFresh wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Goins makes the same defensive play within 2 min of each other. Jumps straight up with arms up in air. First time it is not a foul and announcers praise him for a great defensive play. Second time it's an and one.

I am no expert but I have stayed at a motel 6 before.  Didn't I hear that its not a foul if you jump straight up with arms straight?

I believe that's correct.

Van Dyk is a great above the rim player. Nice board and follow in.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 19:10

Hey BTN reads our board! I posted that per 40 Nick Ward stat last night!

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 1550444538
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 19:29

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 C1XeUz8UoAEiJ9n
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 19:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-04, 19:39

MattyFresh wrote:Hey BTN reads our board! I posted that per 40 Nick Ward stat last night!

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 1550444538

Of course they do, they want our exclusive Solari material.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-04, 19:43

Big Puddin!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-04, 19:47

LooseGoose wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:Hey BTN reads our board! I posted that per 40 Nick Ward stat last night!

Solari reads our board?  
MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 905083632
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-04, 19:48

MattyFresh wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Solari reads our board?  
MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 905083632
LooseGoose is Solari.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-01-04, 19:55

I like that thing Tum Tum does where he runs past everyone and scores.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-04, 19:59

Ttnif
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 20:01

AnomanderRake wrote:I like that thing Tum Tum does where he runs past everyone and scores.

It's ok. I personally like to see him slow it down, dribble around the perimeter, and take shots at least 18ft away from the basket.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-04, 20:05

Graham Couch ‏@Graham_Couch 3m3 minutes ago
Izzo pushing assistant Mike Garland in front of Bridges, showing the box-out technique. Garland and Bridges laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-04, 20:06

MattyFresh wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Solari reads our board?  

We hired him for big $$....I'll bump the thread if you want to donate. We're trying to build value here so SRC can cash it all out and retire to the Leelanau
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-01-04, 20:07

CJ Gettys bringing dadbod to the B1G.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-04, 20:08

LooseGoose wrote:Graham Couch ‏@Graham_Couch 3m3 minutes ago
Izzo pushing assistant Mike Garland in front of Bridges, showing the box-out technique. Garland and Bridges laughing.

[img]MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 Xe4hec[/img]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-04, 20:09

Oh my that pass/dunk.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 20:13

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Graham Couch ‏@Graham_Couch 3m3 minutes ago

[img]MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 Xe4hec[/img]

This just popped up on the Freep's frontpage:

Izzo assaults assistant coach while Bridges laughs
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 20:20

gHost Spartan wrote:How many points does that Sanders kid have?

MSU Rutgers game thread where 2  kids behind the bench looks like they're talking about the new human organ that was discovered  - Page 2 Latest?cb=20100806024739
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-04, 20:37

So can we get back to talking about organs now?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-04, 20:39

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

+1
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2