Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's in the mood for old Soviet military songs from the now mostly deceased Russian Red Army Choir?

4 posters

Go down

Who's in the mood for old Soviet military songs from the now mostly deceased Russian Red Army Choir? Empty Who's in the mood for old Soviet military songs from the now mostly deceased Russian Red Army Choir?

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-05, 16:57

Also known as the Alexandrov Ensemble. In all, 63 members died in a plane crash on Christmas Day as they were traveling to Syria to entertain Russian troops on New Year's.
This was their last concert before perishing. RIP.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Who's in the mood for old Soviet military songs from the now mostly deceased Russian Red Army Choir? Empty Re: Who's in the mood for old Soviet military songs from the now mostly deceased Russian Red Army Choir?

Post by InTenSity 2017-01-05, 16:59

Trump will build them a monument.

Too soon?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who's in the mood for old Soviet military songs from the now mostly deceased Russian Red Army Choir? Empty Re: Who's in the mood for old Soviet military songs from the now mostly deceased Russian Red Army Choir?

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-05, 17:03

InTenSity wrote:Trump will build them a monument.

Too soon?

He's still in mourning.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-05, 18:37

Thank you for posting this, I feel better about our election now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-09, 15:40

I'm going to be listening to these guys while I'm riding around town running errands. I'm also going to be pretending to be Soviet Captain Marko Ramius and I'm delivering the submarine known as the Red October to the Americans. If my own countrymen don't kill me first.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-09, 22:11

See that was funny
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-10, 08:56

tGreenWay wrote:I'm going to be listening to these guys while I'm riding around town running errands. I'm also going to be pretending to be Soviet Captain Marko Ramius and I'm delivering the submarine known as the Red October to the Americans. If my own countrymen don't kill me first.  

I can travel from state to state? No papers?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down