Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30 Ways to Improve Your Mood When You’re Feeling Down

3 posters

Go down

30 Ways to Improve Your Mood When You’re Feeling Down Empty 30 Ways to Improve Your Mood When You’re Feeling Down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-21, 08:59

“The secret of joy is the mastery of pain.” ~ Anais Nin  

When I was eighteen, I got depressed and stayed depressed for a little over a year. For over a year, every single day was a battle with myself. For over a year, every single day felt heavy and pointless.

I have since made tremendous progress by becoming more self-aware, practicing self-love, and noticing the infinite blessings and possibilities in my life, but I still have days when those familiar old feelings sneak up on me.

I’m not always self-aware, I don’t always love myself, and sometimes I agonize over everything I don’t have or haven’t accomplished.

I call these days “zombie days.” I’ll just completely shut down and desperately look for ways to distract myself from my feelings.

I suspect we all have zombie days from time to time. I think it’s important to give ourselves permission to not always be happy, but there are also simple ways to improve our mood when we’re feeling down.

Everybody is different, and everybody has different ways of dealing with pain, but if you’re looking for suggestions, you may find these helpful:

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/30-ways-to-improve-your-mood-when-youre-feeling-down/
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

30 Ways to Improve Your Mood When You’re Feeling Down Empty Re: 30 Ways to Improve Your Mood When You’re Feeling Down

Post by Cameron 2016-03-21, 09:27

If you're Giant Moose, there's only one way. Masturbate furiously to a picture of Russell Byrd kissing the floor until your tiny pecker is raw and bleeding.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

30 Ways to Improve Your Mood When You’re Feeling Down Empty Re: 30 Ways to Improve Your Mood When You’re Feeling Down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-21, 10:03

Mocking Goose because he's annoyed by it. Clearly not under his skin at all. 30 Ways to Improve Your Mood When You’re Feeling Down 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down