Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread

+18
InTenSity
Vlad
Ted Brogan
Nordic
Steve81
Clarett's Folly
aualum06
TheReal_LWS
tanfan!
Herbie Green
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
Turtleneck
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread

Post by kingstonlake 2017-01-07, 17:50

I wish Izzo was a more like coach like B_____ courtside. You know, a sweet, gentle nice guy.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread  - Page 4 Empty Re: MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-01-07, 18:09

The_Dude wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

As a senior? He spent the season pouting because Day Day said mean things.
As a sophomore he's maybe the best PG of Izzo's tenure.

Terrible he didn't go pro after that year

Terrible for him, good for us.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-07, 18:51

kingstonlake wrote:I wish Izzo was a more like coach like B_____ courtside. You know, a sweet, gentle nice guy.

Harbaugh is like that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-08, 20:10

I have to say I am no longer a big fan of Izzo's sideline demeanor.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-08, 20:12

Herbie Green wrote:I have to say I am no longer a big fan of Izzo's sideline demeanor.

Can't say I'm surprised. Waiting for blanch and otpt to join you and Vlad.

I'm going to guess he's not changing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-08, 20:19

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:I have to say I am no longer a big fan of Izzo's sideline demeanor.

Izzo posted this to his Facebook wall today

MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread  - Page 4 69cef72d98ad5b69cafbe5402fe8efa2
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-08, 20:30

MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread  - Page 4 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-08, 20:53

DWags wrote:

Lol 2 minute response time for you to defend Izzo's honor. Did you send Nigel and Duffy PMs that we have a code 3 Izzo alert?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-08, 21:19

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Lol 2 minute response time for you to defend Izzo's honor. Did you send Nigel and Duffy PMs that we have a code 3 Izzo alert?

Defend? I said he wouldn't change. I also knew you'd be against it now that Vlad had spoken up. I just don't care.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-08, 21:33

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Defend? I said he wouldn't change. I also knew you'd be against it now that Vlad had spoken up. I just don't care.

Believe it or not some posters are capable of forming their own opinion. In fact it can be liberating.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-08, 21:38

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Believe it or not some posters are capable of forming their own opinion. In fact it can be liberating.

It's liberating for you to say you are no longer a fan of Izzo's sideline demeanor?

MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread  - Page 4 502811600

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-08, 21:42

Oh it must be a slow night people are creating arguments out of nothing.

Someone can not be a fan of izzos sideline antics while still acknowledging he isn't changing. I think it was already done in this thread. I said I wish he would fix the turnover problem before anything.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-08, 21:45

I would be more liberated if fucking Davis was still in this team. I feel oppressed
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-08, 21:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Oh it must be a slow night people are creating arguments out of nothing.

Someone can not be a fan of izzos sideline antics while still acknowledging he isn't changing. I think it was already done in this thread. I said I wish he would fix the turnover problem before anything.

Just stop merging threads, OK?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2017-01-08, 21:52

Herbie Green wrote:
Fuck those posters
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-08, 21:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Oh it must be a slow night people are creating arguments out of nothing.

Millenials are lazy! Discuss.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-08, 22:07

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

It's liberating for you to say you are no longer a fan of Izzo's sideline demeanor?

Yes.

You are stuck in a message board prison.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-09, 09:36

Hi Herbie. I hope you have a fantastic week.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-09, 15:16

I think Izzo will change. In fact, I think he already is changing. He looks old and tired at this point, and just doesn't seem to have the same energy when he's trying to rip into his players in front of 15k people and a TV audience.

I'm thinking about not taking a selfie with him the next time I run into him.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-09, 16:26

Hopefully Izzo won't go out like Bobby Knight.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-09, 16:49

Has Izzo ever been kicked out of a game?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-09, 16:52

DWags wrote:Has Izzo ever been kicked out of a game?  

He was suspended that time for being a dirty conniving cheater.

Tom Izzo's suspension highlights new rule
Dec 17, 2010
Eamonn Brennan
ESPN Staff Writer

This is uncharted territory.

Usually, when you're talking about Tom Izzo and compliance, you're talking in glowing tones. Izzo has the reputation -- well-deserved, it should be noted -- of running his program the right way, of avoiding recruiting issues, and of not just disliking recruiting but being actively disgusted with the state of the modern college hoops pipeline. All of that is for good reason.

So it's a little strange to be writing about Izzo in connection with a recruiting abuse and suspension. But that's exactly the case today: As you no doubt already know, Izzo will serve a one-game suspension Saturday after the NCAA found that the Spartans employed an "individual associated with a prospect" -- or IAWP, if you're into the whole acronym thing -- during a summer camp in June. The IAP was paid the standard rate for the camp, $475 for five days of working with middle-schoolers, and Michigan State is characterizing the incident as an accident.

As a result, Izzo will miss Saturday's home game with 2-9 Prairie View A&M and will return for next week's battle with Texas. One-game suspensions can't be timed much better than that.

Tom Izzo's suspension highlights new rule
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-01-09, 17:05

DWags wrote:Has Izzo ever been kicked out of a game?

Not that I can remember and I've followed every game he's had as a head coach.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-09, 17:33

When he gets kicked out of his first game I'll start wondering. Till then, Iz gonna Iz
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4