Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread

+18
InTenSity
Vlad
Ted Brogan
Nordic
Steve81
Clarett's Folly
aualum06
TheReal_LWS
tanfan!
Herbie Green
The_Dude
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
Turtleneck
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
22 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-07, 14:42

Play Bon Jovi in Philly.....cliche.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread  - Page 3 Empty Re: MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-07, 14:43

TheReal_LWS wrote:Play Bon Jovi in Philly.....cliche.

Yes, why would the people there want to have a good time listening to one of their city's stars?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-07, 14:43

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Nordic wrote:OP needs a 2 week ban for impersonating bLanchr and jinxing this game

Someone changed my title. Hats should be taken. Annoying.

Ban them too!!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-07, 14:44

Penn State is tightening up....just like they did again scum. Time to make our run!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-07, 14:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Do we have any big men in next year's incoming class?

6'8" and 6'10" so far and in the final 3 for the #1 C.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-07, 14:48

Ballgame
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-01-07, 14:49

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Do we have any big men in next year's incoming class?

Can McCoy and Ward coexist in the offense?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Brogan 2017-01-07, 14:50

Bridges the Philosopher?
Ted Brogan
Ted Brogan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-01-07, 14:50

Ted Brogan wrote:Bridges the Philosopher?

Who the fuck knows what goes on in Dan Dackitch's head?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve81 2017-01-07, 14:52

Tum having a good game
Steve81
Steve81
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-07, 14:56

Clarett's Folly wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I hope we get to find out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-07, 14:58

Why does Izzo chew out his players during the game? How does that help? Seems that the verbal tongue lashings can wait until the film sessions. Aren't timeouts better used to plan what has to happen next?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-07, 14:58

So ready to never watch Eron Harris again
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-01-07, 15:01

Just saw the last minute, assumed OTPT started a game thread. Was not disappointed.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-07, 15:02

Vlad wrote:Why does Izzo chew out his players during the game? How does that help? Seems that the verbal tongue lashings can wait until the film sessions. Aren't timeouts better used to plan what has to happen next?

Why don't you write him a letter, Vlag?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-01-07, 15:03

Vlad wrote:Why does Izzo chew out his players during the game? How does that help? Seems that the verbal tongue lashings can wait until the film sessions. Aren't timeouts better used to plan what has to happen next?

20 years of Izzo and now this is a problem?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-07, 15:03

Now we just need Stoops for a party!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-01-07, 15:03

LooseGoose wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

I hope we get to find out.

I do too. Talk about having room to operate.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-07, 15:04

Clarett's Folly wrote:

MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread  - Page 3 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-07, 15:04

Clarett's Folly wrote:

It's always been a problem, and feels like more of a problem when shit doesn't go right. Shit hasn't been going right.

In any case, it's a bad look for a HOF coach. He comes across as ineffective and over the hill.

Last edited by Vlad on 2017-01-07, 15:06; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-07, 15:05

Vlad wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

It's always been a problem, and feels like more of a problem when shit doesn't go right. Shit hasn't been going right.

MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread  - Page 3 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-07, 15:06

Vlad is such a pussy.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-01-07, 15:10

Vlad wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

In any case, it's a bad look for a HOF coach. He comes across as ineffective and over the hill.

All but about 4 schools in the nation would like to have our problem.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-07, 15:14

Izzo gonna izzo and throw temper tantrums on the sidelines. Izzo also gonna izzo and average 20 turnovers a game. I'd rather him fix that long standing issue.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-07, 15:15

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Agree. But thank you for agreeing that it's a problem.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-07, 15:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Izzo gonna izzo and throw temper tantrums on the sidelines. Izzo also gonna izzo and average 20 turnovers a game. I'd rather him fix that long standing issue.

True. Turnovers have become a hallmark for his teams.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-01-07, 15:17

Vlad wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Lol... It was in that moment I realized my 11 year old has a Swill screen name.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-01-07, 15:17

MSU sports relies on upperclassmen for production and leadership. Probably the worst upperclassmen in football and hoops this year in modern history for MSU and the results are both teams suck
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-01-07, 15:18

The_Dude wrote:MSU sports relies on upperclassmen for production and leadership. Probably the worst upperclassmen in football and hoops this year in modern history for MSU and the results are both teams suck

Lucas and Summers were some pretty shitty upperclassmen.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-01-07, 15:18

Vlad wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Izzo gonna izzo and throw temper tantrums on the sidelines. Izzo also gonna izzo and average 20 turnovers a game. I'd rather him fix that long standing issue.

PSU literally told MSU, here, take this win we don't want it. MSU responded by saying nah u take it
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-07, 15:19

The_Dude wrote:
Vlad wrote:

PSU literally told MSU, here, take this win we don't want it. MSU responded by saying nah u take it

Just need Herbie to join in and we have a big poop sandwich!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-07, 15:20

Clarett's Folly wrote:
The_Dude wrote:MSU sports relies on upperclassmen for production and leadership. Probably the worst upperclassmen in football and hoops this year in modern history for MSU and the results are both teams suck

Lucas was sweet. You watch your mouth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-07, 15:36

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Lol... It was in that moment I realized my 11 year old has a Swill screen name.

[img]MSU vs. PSU Don't change my thread title asshole game thread  - Page 3 Xe4hec[/img]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-07, 15:38

Clarett's Folly wrote:

I will fight you, CF.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-07, 15:41

Clarett's Folly wrote:

But they had the best weed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-01-07, 16:08

Don't want to get your butt chewed, don't play like a moron
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-01-07, 16:09

Clarett's Folly wrote:

As a senior? He spent the season pouting because Day Day said mean things.
As a sophomore he's maybe the best PG of Izzo's tenure.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-07, 16:20

aualum06 wrote:

Don't want to get your butt chewed, don't play like a moron

They all get it. After 30 some years of coaching has there been more than one player who has been disgruntled with Izzo? That wizinator kid.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-01-07, 16:28

I didn't change the thread title OTPT, I merged yours with mine.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-01-07, 16:28

Clarett's Folly wrote:

As a senior? He spent the season pouting because Day Day said mean things.
As a sophomore he's maybe the best PG of Izzo's tenure.

Terrible he didn't go pro after that year
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next