Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigel, your negotiating skills are needed

+2
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
6 posters

Go down

Nigel, your negotiating skills are needed Empty Nigel, your negotiating skills are needed

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-08, 22:43

Newly acquired Mike Dunleavy has yet to report to the Atlanta Hawks after being dealt to the team in the Kyle Korver trade on Saturday, according to league sources.

Sources told ESPN.com that Dunleavy is seeking a buyout from the Hawks that would enable him to immediately become a free agent.

The sides, according to one source, were "working through it" Sunday.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18433337/mike-dunleavy-yet-report-atlanta-hawks-sources-say

Check your PMs. The Hawks are probably trying to contact you.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nigel, your negotiating skills are needed Empty Re: Nigel, your negotiating skills are needed

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-08, 22:44

Nigel couldn't handle running things on the swill he isn't sniffing a NBA trade
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nigel, your negotiating skills are needed Empty Re: Nigel, your negotiating skills are needed

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-08, 22:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nigel couldn't handle running things on the swill he isn't sniffing a NBA trade

I think Nigel ran the Thrashers org for a while. His services were not retained after the team was sold and relocated to Winnipeg. But that was largely due to concerns about his ability to survive in places where it snows.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-09, 00:01

Nigel and muffy are too busy defending mds decision to retain all of the coaches on the rcmb. They're literally fighting with everyone. Dwags gave up. But Nigel is responsible for at least five pages of fighting. It's quite comical to read.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-09, 06:42

Duke player got his feelings hurt.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-09, 06:54

I stand corrected the triumvirate is back in full force defending all of th coaches. I'm now convinced these three are msu shills.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 07:02

tanfan! wrote:I stand corrected the triumvirate is back in full force defending all of th coaches. I'm now convinced these three are msu shills.

I don't read tRCMB anymore.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 08:34

gHost Spartan wrote:
tanfan! wrote:Nigel and muffy are too busy defending mds decision to retain all of the coaches on the rcmb. They're literally fighting with everyone. Dwags gave up. But Nigel is responsible for at least five pages of fighting. It's quite comical to read.

That might be the most embarrassment non-Tanfan related thread in RCMB history; Muffy, Nigel and especially Dwags have completely embarrassment themselves by even posting in that atrociously pathetic thread. Funny Dwags posted one of the biggest and best "fuck you" in RCMB history but then went right back and can't stay away from posting on that board. Sound familiar?

Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-09, 08:49

Da Mayor wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

That might be the most embarrassment non-Tanfan related thread in RCMB history; Muffy, Nigel and especially Dwags have completely embarrassment themselves by even posting in that atrociously pathetic thread. Funny Dwags posted one of the biggest and best "fuck you" in RCMB history but then went right back and can't stay away from posting on that board. Sound familiar?

This.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-09, 09:11

Nigel, your negotiating skills are needed Mike-dunleavy-cavaliers.vadapt.767.high.0
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-09, 10:05

Da Mayor wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Could it be because you are permabanned?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-09, 10:17

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nigel couldn't handle running things on the swill he isn't sniffing a NBA trade

I think Nigel ran the Thrashers org for a while. His services were not retained after the team was sold and relocated to Winnipeg. But that was largely due to concerns about his ability to survive in places where it snows.

Actually, I wanted the Jets to play all their games outside.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 10:20

tanfan! wrote:

Tanny, please don't try to instigate. I said I wasn't going to bring any RCMB grudges to this board.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-09, 11:55

Nigel, your negotiating skills are needed 14908
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-09, 19:28

NigelUno wrote:Nigel, your negotiating skills are needed 14908

You're fucking weird
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-09, 19:28

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

Tanny, please don't try to instigate. I said I wasn't going to bring any RCMB grudges to this board.

#THIS

# is played.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 19:49

gHost Spartan wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

# is played.

Seriously dude no one is fighting over here and everyone has buried the hatchet. Da Mayor has made an honest effort to repair your relationship and you keep instigating.

And now he's using my catch phrase. Rolling Eyes
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-09, 19:53

gHost Spartan wrote:
Da Mayor wrote:

And now he's using my catch phrase. Rolling Eyes

Also, check your PMs

swill or RCMB? I don't read tRCMB anymore.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-09, 21:01

Da Mayor wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

This guy knows what's up. Tanfan bro you're trying too hard. No one gives a fuck what's going on at 247. Nigel arguing is like the sun coming up. Water is wet.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-09, 21:37

gHost Spartan wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

# is played.

Seriously dude no one is fighting over here and everyone has buried the hatchet. Da Mayor has made an honest effort to repair your relationship and you keep instigating.

Jesus fucking christ. I was joking you stupid fucks.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-09, 21:38

Da Mayor wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Also, check your PMs

swill or RCMB? I don't read tRCMB anymore.

Played. Piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-09, 22:04

Mike Dunleavy decides to report to Hawks after discussing role

Rest easy everyone.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-09, 22:05

NigelUno wrote:Mike Dunleavy decides to report to Hawks after discussing role

Rest easy everyone.

Good work, Nigel. Not a coincidence that once you were called in the problem was resolved.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-09, 22:09

Sea Rock has joined the Nigel muffy and dwags defend the coaching staff at all costs contingent on the rcmb. It's why this board is so quite
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-09, 22:10

tanfan! wrote:Sea Rock has joined the Nigel muffy and dwags defend the coaching staff at all costs contingent on the rcmb. It's why this board is so quite

Thank you for the update, Tanfan. PM me your address and I will send you some premium golf balls to show my appreciation.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-01-09, 23:24

Turtleneck wrote:
tanfan! wrote:Sea Rock has joined the Nigel muffy and dwags defend the coaching staff at all costs contingent on the rcmb. It's why this board is so quite

Thank you for the update, Tanfan. PM me your address and I will send you some premium golf balls to show my appreciation.

#PinkLady
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down