Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump's son-in-law to be named White House Advisor

+6
steveschneider
xsanguine
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
GRR Spartan
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trump's son-in-law to be named White House Advisor - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump's son-in-law to be named White House Advisor

Post by steveschneider Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:55 pm

Cameron wrote:
Antineoplastons wrote:

I never said anything was lost "For the country".  It revealed a truth to people paying attention ( which is why the media didn't make a big deal out of it like they did when he said the word pussy 10 years ago).  That Jared Kushner is about to be the most powerful person in the world, at least its figurehead since we will never get close to knowing the identity of those truly pulling the strings ( Some cabal of Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Freemasons and Jesuits....all Satanists and primarily Khazar Zionists without a doubt)

All you have to do is look at history and apply logic.  I'm gonna educate you on something you nor anybody on this board has knowledge of.  George HW Bush signed into law the declaration that the US was founded on the 7 Laws of Noah, which is nothing more than a veil for the Noahide Laws of the Talmud ( look into the Talmud since I would imagine you don't know what that is either...not saying I would expect you to know this so I'm not trying to sound self-righteous as I only learned myself recentnly).  It's called Public Law 102-14. Look up these laws and understand the punishment for them is decapitation.  Now ask yourself, why is the boogeyman Sharia Law constantly being discussed as such a dangerous threat to the US yet nobody is discussing the Noahide Laws that actually have some form of US gov't sanctity.  It's because the same people who want these laws for the US that are currently in use in Israel are the same people creating this boogeymen.  I.E. The Mossad backed with the help of the CIA.  Didn't GHWB also head up the CIA before becoming POTUS??

http://www.thegoldencalfspeaks.com/noahide-law/noahide-law-timeline-unfolding-of-jewish-one-world-government/

I looked up Public Law 102-14. https://www.congress.gov/bill/102nd-congress/house-joint-resolution/104/text

Not seeing where it says the punishment for them is decapitation. Also not seeing what punishment could have to do with it. Near as I can tell, it's a mostly hollow law that established the date of Education Day in the USA. What action could merit punishment under this law?

Lest this post maintain too civil a tone, let me just state for the record that I think you are an occasionally entertaining moron with truly ridiculous ideas about pretty much everything you choose to comment upon, and I do not have high expectations of a coherent response to this post.

Trump's son-in-law to be named White House Advisor - Page 2 2510
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Trump's son-in-law to be named White House Advisor - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump's son-in-law to be named White House Advisor

Post by Cameron Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:03 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I looked up Public Law 102-14. https://www.congress.gov/bill/102nd-congress/house-joint-resolution/104/text

Not seeing where it says the punishment for them is decapitation. Also not seeing what punishment could have to do with it. Near as I can tell, it's a mostly hollow law that established the date of Education Day in the USA. What action could merit punishment under this law?

Lest this post maintain too civil a tone, let me just state for the record that I think you are an occasionally entertaining moron with truly ridiculous ideas about pretty much everything you choose to comment upon, and I do not have high expectations of a coherent response to this post.

Trump's son-in-law to be named White House Advisor - Page 2 2510

Trump's son-in-law to be named White House Advisor - Page 2 67301602
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:00 pm

WTF did I just read?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:27 pm

The Kushner family is an interesting group.

Jared Kushner's admittance to Harvard suprised his high school counselors and teachers since other students with better grades and test scores had been received rejection letters. Things became more clear when it was revealed Kushner's father made a $2.5M donation to the university prior to his son being accepted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2016/11/19/trumps-influential-son-in-law-went-to-harvard-is-this-how-jared-kushner-got-in/?utm_term=.628f9d556e87

Christie prosecuted Kushner's father for making over $500K of illegal campaign contributions on behalf of his real estate company partnerships without the partner's permission. During that investigation Charles Kushner (Jared's father) also attempted stop his brother from testifying against him by hiring a prostitute, video taping the encounter and threatening to tell the brother's wife about the indiscretion. That's blackmail. Hence Jared Kushner's lack of support for Christie.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/19/nyregion/major-donor-admits-hiring-prostitute-to-smear-witness.html?_r=0

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:33 am

WaPo and NYT...lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:08 am

About what I expected.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:32 am

The Education Day law is really stupid and pointless, but it doesn't sign into law any of the Noahide laws, or their preferred forms of punishment.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:45 pm

Antineoplastons wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:The Education Day law is really stupid and pointless, but it doesn't sign into law any of the Noahide laws, or their preferred forms of punishment.

True, but it "acknowledges that this country was founded on these laws" ( which of course is a total lie, but that's for another topic I suppose), so by extension wouldn't the punishments associated with the violation of these laws also have to be "acknowledged"?  Again, I'm not saying they are going to impose these punishments tomorrow or anything of the sort, but in theory, say 100 years down the road, couldn't this bill provide a framework if they did decide to impose these punishments?  Like you said, i't really "pointless", so why did Congress write it and POTUS sign it into law?  I doubt the people behind this bill ( not Congress but the Jews ) didn't want this bill just because they want America to celebrate the birthday of this Rabbi....so you have to ask yourself what's their end game?  This should be concerning for anybody.  Reverse it and say it was Christian laws that specifically called for the execution of Muslims who did not renounce the worship of Mohammed or Allah.  How would you expect Muslims in the US to respond to its passage into law?

I don't know man, we have a lot of really stupid laws in this country. There's literally not a single enforceable provision in that law though. If anything, it was likely lip service to the Jewish lobby to recognize the awesomeness of one of their cultural leaders. Basically some politicians probably got paid a bunch of money from the Jewish lobby to write a pointless law. It's kind of like selling the Brooklyn Bridge.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2