Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you remember protesters disrupting 0bama's cabinet confirmation hearings?

5 posters

Go down

Do you remember protesters disrupting 0bama's cabinet confirmation hearings? Empty Do you remember protesters disrupting 0bama's cabinet confirmation hearings?

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-10, 10:20

Do you remember protesters disrupting 0bama's cabinet confirmation hearings? 502811600

The polite, non-violent left are so peaceful and loving!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Do you remember protesters disrupting 0bama's cabinet confirmation hearings? Empty Re: Do you remember protesters disrupting 0bama's cabinet confirmation hearings?

Post by Rocinante 2017-01-10, 11:04

Social activism is a good thing. Only fascists don't think so.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do you remember protesters disrupting 0bama's cabinet confirmation hearings? Empty Re: Do you remember protesters disrupting 0bama's cabinet confirmation hearings?

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-10, 11:08

Rocinante wrote:Social activism is a good thing. Only fascists don't think so.

Remember that after Sessions is confirmed. Do you remember protesters disrupting 0bama's cabinet confirmation hearings? 1f44d
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-01-10, 11:15

I'm not really concerned about sessions, bee.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-10, 13:05

I am a little worried about Sessions.

The dude was nominated for a Federal Judge by Reagan and it got blocked because he was a racist?

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2017-01-10, 13:15

Sessions will be confirmed, guaranteed, along with all his other nominees.
Thanks, Harry!
Do you remember protesters disrupting 0bama's cabinet confirmation hearings? HarryReid
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-10, 14:25

Herbie Green wrote:I am a little worried about Sessions.

The dude was nominated for a Federal Judge by Reagan and it got blocked because he was a racist?

It was blocked because the Democrats held the majority in the senate. They made up the racist part to justify it.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-10, 14:30

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:I am a little worried about Sessions.  

It was blocked because unsubstantiated accusations of racism were made
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-10, 14:42

My research shows that it was a 10-8 vote from a Republican controlled committee.  And the "unsubstantiated accusations" was testimony from justice department lawyer(s).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/18/that-time-the-senate-denied-jeff-sessions-a-federal-judgeship-over-accusations-of-racism/?utm_term=.3e4d2669d0b2

Last edited by Herbie Green on 2017-01-10, 14:43; edited 1 time in total
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-01-10, 14:42

Everybody is apparently a racist.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-10, 14:48

xsanguine wrote:Everybody is apparently a racist.

Maybe his anti-drug crusade will get you worked up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2016/11/21/jeff-sessionss-ridiculous-anti-drug-crusade/?utm_term=.409648eeb631

“I think one of [Obama’s] great failures, it’s obvious to me, is his lax treatment in comments on marijuana,” Sessions said at the hearing, The Post reported. “It reverses 20 years almost of hostility to drugs that began really when Nancy Reagan started ‘Just Say No,’ ” Sessions said of the president’s approach to pot.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-11, 11:10

These protesters have me thinking that we need something like in the move The Purge.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down