Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are you standing on these UFO hearings?

+4
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Where are you standing on these UFO hearings? Empty Where are you standing on these UFO hearings?

Post by DWags 2022-05-17, 13:51

I mean “potential national security threat”. I’m still not a believer. But Congress having hearings?

Mach 20? Weird shit
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where are you standing on these UFO hearings? Empty Re: Where are you standing on these UFO hearings?

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-05-17, 14:15

I'm pro alien. Go (little) Green (dudes).

Live and let live I always say.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Where are you standing on these UFO hearings? Empty Re: Where are you standing on these UFO hearings?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-05-17, 14:37

We should invite the aliens to parley. They'll either eat us or help us solve climate change.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-05-17, 15:03

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I'm pro alien. Go (little) Green (dudes).

You’re the first person they’re going to eat.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-05-17, 15:09

As I’ve maintained for awhile now, there’s a part of me that thinks we’re being slow-walked to a much bigger announcement. Release some info, let us reconcile it; declassify even more info, let us come to terms with it; then Joe Biden gives a prime time national address when, at the end of his speech, the head on his meatsack unzips to reveal a lizard. Or something like that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-05-17, 15:35

my guess is the second they land, they'll look around and say 'fuck this shit' and get back to whatever relative Utopia they came from.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-05-17, 15:51

tGreenWay wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:I'm pro alien. Go (little) Green (dudes).

You’re the first person they’re going to eat.
Pre marbled and pickled.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2022-05-17, 16:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:my guess is the second they land, they'll look around and say 'fuck this shit' and get back to whatever relative Utopia they came from.

I pray there's intelligent life somewhere out there in space 'cause there's bugger all down here on earth.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

tGreenWay and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2022-05-17, 16:50

This Late Night vid takes UFO's a step farther.  I knew the dude when Letterman sportingly took him apart.  He's dead serious.  

Parking garage he managed was the Miller garage next to the RenCen...was a great place to watch Formula 1 races back when they were downtown.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-05-17, 21:04

UFOs are absolutely real. There are plenty of flying objects that are not identified. That doesn't mean it's aliens.

Cue Ancient Aliens meme here.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-05-17, 21:30

The Pantry wrote:This Late Night vid takes UFO's a step farther.  I knew the dude when Letterman sportingly took him apart.  He's dead serious.  

Parking garage he managed was the Miller garage next to the RenCen...was a great place to watch Formula 1 races back when they were downtown.

What exactly goes into managing a parking lot? Say you have 100 spaces, then two cars exit, so let two cars in. Voila, I’m a manager.
Oh, you say the roll of tickets distributed to vehicles entering the lot is running low? Hey Bob*, put a new roll of tickets in the machine. Boom. Give me a raise cuz my management is aces.

*this in no way implies Bob is my underling at a parking lot.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down