Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm on campus now. Anyone wanna meet up?

+9
DWags
Tim Wakefield
The Pantry
Other Teams Pursuing That
CheesySpartan
Death Roe
tanfan!
Turtleneck
Vlad
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm on campus now. Anyone wanna meet up? - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm on campus now. Anyone wanna meet up?

Post by Vlad 2017-01-18, 10:58

Death Roe wrote:
Vlad wrote:Through tomorrow night but will be visiting friends in Kzo tomorrow evening. Can meet tonight or for lunch tomorrow if you want.

I live in Kalamazoo. Want to meet up?

So you do care? I always knew you did.

Just like Dwags. He pretends to not care either.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm on campus now. Anyone wanna meet up? - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm on campus now. Anyone wanna meet up?

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-18, 11:02

Sorry for being mean to you Vlad. I was just joking around, but I now see how hurtful my comments were.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-18, 11:26

Turtleneck wrote:Sorry for being mean to you Vlad. I was just joking around, but I now see how hurtful my comments were.

You were mean to me? Hmm...ok.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-18, 22:32

Sitting at Hopcats with some colleagues and Curtis Blackwell is sitting at the table behind me. Not kidding. Two big dudes with him.

Shouldn't his ass be out recruiting right now?? Should I tell him that?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-18, 22:47

Ask him if they have any five star beers on tap.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2017-01-18, 23:21

Vlad wrote:Sitting at Hopcats with some colleagues and Curtis Blackwell is sitting at the table behind me. Not kidding. Two big dudes with him.

Shouldn't his ass be out recruiting right now?? Should I tell him that?
Buy his table a round of Hopslams.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2017-01-18, 23:57

Ok now I'm at Lou & Harry's, when did low rise jeans go out of fashion?? All these drunk chicks are wearing what look like coveralls.

It took me a while to get used to those low rise thingies. Now we're back to the 70s??
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-18, 23:58

Vlad wrote:Ok now I'm at Lou & Harry's, when did low rise jeans go out of fashion?? All these drunk chicks are wearing what look like coveralls.

It took me a while to get used to those low rise thingies. Now we're back to the 70s??

You need to keep up, Vlad.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-19, 00:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Of course it doesn't feel the same vlad, you're 40 fucking years old! lol

If I lived in EL, I would miss Woody's the most. They had some solid burger and two hearted deals. Liked the vibe in there and it was never too busy.

For food, the Trowbridge Rd. Woody's was vastly superior to the Grand River location. Since the Trowbridge Rd. location is alive and well, there's no need to miss it at all. I'll be grabbing takeout there tomorrow night.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-19, 00:36

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Of course it doesn't feel the same vlad, you're 40 fucking years old! lol

If I lived in EL, I would miss Woody's the most. They had some solid burger and two hearted deals. Liked the vibe in there and it was never too busy.

For food, the Trowbridge Rd. Woody's was vastly superior to the Grand River location. Since the Trowbridge Rd. location is alive and well, there's no need to miss it at all. I'll be grabbing takeout there tomorrow night.

I'll text you my order.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-19, 00:58

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'll text you my order.

Go ahead. I'll get right on that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-19, 01:17

Weren't they like totally different menus greenway? Think I walked in the one on trowbridge, looked around, and left.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-19, 01:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Weren't they like totally different menus greenway? Think I walked in the one on trowbridge, looked around, and left.

The one on GR might've had a pared down menu. The options available at the Trowbridge location are vast. They've done so well they moved to a bigger location a few doors down. They're not in the Trowbridge Plaza anymore, but you might know that because the move happened a few years ago.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-19, 03:17

I'm really surprised muffy and Nigel haven't chimed in. Oh that's right they've abandoned this place so they can fight with spartan36 and t pain over on the rcmb
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-19, 05:21

tanfan! wrote:I'm really surprised muffy and Nigel haven't chimed in. Oh that's right they've abandoned this place so they can fight with spartan36 and t pain over on the rcmb

I don't read tRCMB anymore.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-19, 09:23

gHost Spartan wrote:
tanfan! wrote:I'm really surprised muffy and Nigel haven't chimed in. Oh that's right they've abandoned this place so they can fight with spartan36 and t pain over on the rcmb

Dude you need to let it go, man…. seriously

#HisLifeIsSoEmpty
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2