Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..

+11
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
CheesySpartan
Turtleneck
xsanguine
Rocinante
DWags
P Rob
Robert J Sakimano
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  Empty Women's March on Washington This Saturday..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 12:09

anyone going or know someone that is going??

Women's March on Washington
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  Empty Re: Women's March on Washington This Saturday..

Post by P Rob Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 12:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:anyone going or know someone that is going??

I know a bunch of angry women are going. I might take a ride down and ask if they're interested in ironing my shirt or making me a sandwich.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  Empty Re: Women's March on Washington This Saturday..

Post by DWags Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 12:38

Yep. Know half a dozen.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 12:39

DWags wrote:Yep. Know half a dozen.
few of my colleagues are going.. my daughter and a friend are going, as well.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 12:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Yep.  Know half a dozen.  

Why?

Second question...you have a job?
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 12:56

P Rob wrote:

I know a bunch of angry women are going. I might take a ride down and ask if they're interested in ironing my shirt or making me a sandwich.

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  Hhn
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 20:39

P Rob wrote:

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  502811600
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 21:03

P Rob's going to be this guy...

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 21:16

xsanguine wrote:P Rob's going to be this guy...

P Rob is David Spade in PCU.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 21:32

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:P Rob's going to be this guy...

P Rob is David Spade in PCU.

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  Index.php?size=full&src=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FoPDOL
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 21:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Yep. Know half a dozen.

Thats great! Will you be going and supporting your daughter? What cause is she specifically supporting? I definitely would if I had a daughter but I have a 3 yr old son so...

Last edited by CheesySpartan on Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 22:43; edited 5 times in total
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jan 2017 - 22:39

I'll watch the lowlights on teevee and once again wonder wtf men were drinking in 1920.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 7:08

Like that barefoot and pregnant, pussy grabbing good old days where people knew their place?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 8:49

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:few of my colleagues are going.. my daughter and a friend are going, as well.

Thats great! Will you be going and supporting your daughter? What cause is she specifically supporting? I definitely would if I had a daughter but I have a 3 yr old son so...
nope - she's going with a friend.

She's mainly interested in not promoting/normalizing sexual assault and misogyny.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 10:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

nope - she's going with a friend.

She's mainly interested in not promoting/normalizing sexual assault and misogyny.

So she's interested in straw men.

Solid.

P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 11:31

Will be marching in NYC. Couldn't pull it together to make it to Washington. Have a ton of friends going to make it out, the turn out should be huge.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 11:38

steveschneider wrote:Will be marching in NYC. Couldn't pull it together to make it to Washington. Have a ton of friends going to make it out, the turn out should be huge.
yeah - sounds like there will be quite the crowd there.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 11:41

Women and POCs should just shut the fuck up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 12:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Will be marching in NYC. Couldn't pull it together to make it to Washington. Have a ton of friends going to make it out, the turn out should be huge.
yeah - sounds like there will be quite the crowd there.

Is there going to be one in Lansing?

Btw, Bob I saw a guy with an American flag on the back of his pickup truck. He stopped at an intersection and then roasted his tires. He looked pissed off!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 12:07

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah - sounds like there will be quite the crowd there.

Btw, Bob I saw a guy with an American flag on the back of his pickup truck. He stopped at an intersection and then roasted his tires. He looked pissed off!
yep - one in Lansing, as far as I know. Weather is gonna be unseasonably warm for it. 50's on Saturday.

yeah.. I'm sure the guy in the truck is a great American patriot who just wants his country back. I'd be upset, too, if I were him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 12:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

yep - one in Lansing, as far as I know. Weather is gonna be unseasonably warm for it. 50's on Saturday.

yeah.. I'm sure the guy in the truck is a great American patriot who just wants his country back. I'd be upset, too, if I were him.

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  502811600 KEWL SCHTICK BROSEPH!
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 12:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Yep when you are an angry white male wearing out your pickup truck tires is a necessary sacrifice to save our great nation
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 12:39

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep - one in Lansing, as far as I know. Weather is gonna be unseasonably warm for it. 50's on Saturday.

Yep when you are an angry white male wearing out your pickup truck tires is a necessary sacrifice to save our great nation

You do realize your over generalization, lack of tolerance, and pseudo-intelligence is why Trump won, right?

No?

OK, cool. Good plan. Seems to be working wonders for the left.

P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 12:43

P Rob wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

You do realize your over generalization, lack of tolerance, and pseudo-intelligence is why Trump won, right?

No?

Translation: accept my right to discriminate or else. Nope. We're fighting. This'll be a fun time.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 12:51

Rocinante wrote:
P Rob wrote:

No?

Translation: accept my right to discriminate or else. Nope. We're fighting. This'll be a fun time.

I should note I didn't vote for Trump.

Enjoy living in your echo chamber.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 12:55

What's Trumps approval ratings? 35%? If I was a big fan of Trump I'd roast my tires too.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 12:55

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep - one in Lansing, as far as I know. Weather is gonna be unseasonably warm for it. 50's on Saturday.

I suspect that whoever this fine American is very pro-America and anti-Middle East, anti-terror, anti-Muslim.

and just loves donating them money each time he burns out his tires and listens to his truck drinking the gasoline.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 13:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I suspect that whoever this fine American is very pro-America and anti-Middle East, anti-terror, anti-Muslim.

and just loves donating them money each time he burns out his tires and listens to his truck drinking the gasoline.

You can't make a nation great again without roasting a few tires.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 13:13

P Rob wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

No?

You realize your personality is why you're still a virgin, right?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 13:13

FTR, I need four new ones for my Silverado. After looking at prices for them, I'd never do that. Truck tires are expensive.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 13:25

DWags wrote:FTR, I need four new ones for my Silverado. After looking at prices for them, I'd never do that. Truck tires are expensive.
makes me thankful I don't own a car.

of course, my bikes can get a bit expensive to keep up (not like cars, mind you).. and my drum kit, guitars, banjo, etc.

then there's the kid.. college discussion, tuition, etc - yikes. Shocked

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 13:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:FTR, I need four new ones for my Silverado. After looking at prices for them, I'd never do that. Truck tires are expensive.

of course, my bikes can get a bit expensive to keep up (not like cars, mind you).. and my drum kit, guitars, banjo, etc.

You should start dropping subtle hints about going to UM. You cannot come out and say it. But if you can get it in her head that she should go to UM, you can disown her and never have to worry about a kid related expense again.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 13:31

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:makes me thankful I don't own a car.

then there's the kid.. college discussion, tuition, etc - yikes.  Shocked

You should start dropping subtle hints about going to UM. You cannot come out and say it. But if you can get it in her head that she should go to UM, you can disown her and never have to worry about a kid related expense again.
that's a good point.

Just slow down as we drive by the hellhole that is Ann Arbor.. tell her to tuck and roll.. then it's "have a nice life".

Booyah - problem solved.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 13:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Cars suck. So do cell phones. And big t.v.'s. and ear buds, and digital music, and dvd's. With the exception of ear buds, I'm pretty much a slave to all of them. Plus the kids college, plus both of their cars. Plus my cats they're expensive as hell. Cat litter, wet food, dry food, well visits to the vet. Fruit too. Why can't I get a good cherry in the winter? Even Nino's cherry's are lame. Kroger doesn't even carry them, and if they do, it looks like an after thought at the cherry picking and shipping factory.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 13:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

that's a good point.

Just slow down as we drive by the hellhole that is Ann Arbor.. tell her to tuck and roll.. then it's "have a nice life".

Booyah - problem solved.

I think you're starting to get the hang of this parenting thing. Although you might need another kid because lawn work, drink refills, and grabbing the remote for the TV.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 13:54

P Rob wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I should note I didn't vote for Trump.

Enjoy living in your echo chamber.

I didn't say shit about Trump.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 14:03

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:makes me thankful I don't own a car.

Cars suck. So do cell phones. And big t.v.'s. and ear buds, and digital music, and dvd's. With the exception of ear buds, I'm pretty much a slave to all of them. Plus the kids college, plus both of their cars. Plus my cats they're expensive as hell. Cat litter, wet food, dry food, well visits to the vet. Fruit too. Why can't I get a good cherry in the winter? Even Nino's cherry's are lame. Kroger doesn't even carry them, and if they do, it looks like an after thought at the cherry picking and shipping factory.
I don't do ear buds.. or digital music.. or DVD's.

I have a cat.

no car for the kid - she doesn't drive. She doesn't even have a license.

I am a big fan of fruit.

You forgot concert tickets. Though generally affordable, they can add up.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 14:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don't do ear buds.. or digital music.. or DVD's.

I have a cat.

I am a big fan of fruit.

Beer at baseball games. Jesus
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 19 Jan 2017 - 14:24

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't do ear buds.. or digital music.. or DVD's.

I have a cat.

I am a big fan of fruit.

Beer at baseball games. Jesus
yowza.. yeah, probably need to take out another mortgage for that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2017 - 12:31

Men everywhere support this idea:

Women's March on Washington This Saturday..  C5sCZOeWcAAjSrI
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next