Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump already buying votes

+2
Cameron
Watch Out Pylon!
6 posters

Go down

Trump already buying votes Empty Trump already buying votes

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Trump pledges $10G to supporter going to inaugural ball in donated suit

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Trump already buying votes Empty Re: Trump already buying votes

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:34 am

I thought he was an asshole? Not any more after he got your team the big win?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:29 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I thought he was an asshole? Not any more after he got your team the big win?

lol, sorry for your butthurt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:19 pm

Just calling out your hypocrisy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:43 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Just calling out your hypocrisy.

I appreciate it. I'm sorry to have disappointed you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:22 pm

A nice gesture.

Trump could have scored more political points if it were a woman or minority that he gave $10,000 rather than a white male. His advisors missed a trick there.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Cameron wrote:A nice gesture.

Trump could have scored more political points if it were a woman or minority that he gave $10,000 rather than a white male. His advisors missed a trick there.

The money was to pay for his mother's medical bills, so I think the woman part is covered.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:01 pm

Is this a real donation or like the one where he gave a fake $1M bill and later gave the charity $200.00

Valdy's buddy has been taking credit for donations for years. Like in 1996 when he showed up at an AIDS benefit, sat in the front row without ever having made a donation.

I think its fake donations made by a guy who likes to say everything is fake news.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:06 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Is this a real donation or like the one where he gave a fake $1M bill and later gave the charity $200.00

Valdy's buddy has been taking credit for donations for years. Like in 1996 when he showed up at an AIDS benefit, sat in the front row without ever having made a donation.

I think its fake donations made by a guy who likes to say everything is fake news.

Bitterness still reigns for you. I'm sure if the $$ doesn't appear that the press will front page it for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:20 pm

I'm not bitter.

The asshole you wanted as our President is our President. He's lied about donations his entire public life.

You think he's the greatest thing since Ronald Reagan. I think he's a flaming asshole who will sell us all down the river for a profit.

You can kiss Trump's ass for the next 4 years and you will because you worship him all because he has promised to end abortion. When some asshole grabs your granddaughter's pussy remember who you have in the White House and why you are happy he's there.

You have taken on the job as this board's Kelly Ann Conway. Go grab somebody's pussy Goose.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:55 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:I'm not bitter.

The asshole you wanted as our President is our President. He's lied about donations his entire public life.

You think he's the greatest thing since Ronald Reagan. I think he's a flaming asshole who will sell us all down the river for a profit.

You can kiss Trump's ass for the next 4 years and you will because you worship him all because he has promised to end abortion. When some asshole grabs your granddaughter's pussy remember who you have in the White House and why you are happy he's there.

You have taken on the job as this board's Kelly Ann Conway. Go grab somebody's pussy Goose.

Nah.....Roman Polanski did that to a 14 year old and your allies love him and wonder why the US is still picking on him. So kiss off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:13 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:I'm not bitter.

Nah.....Roman Polanski did that to a 14 year old and your allies love him and wonder why the US is still picking on him. So kiss off.

Roman Polanski and Donald Trump have the same respect towards women.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Roman Polanski was a president?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:14 pm

InTenSity wrote:Roman Polanski was a president?

Nah, just every one of those Hollywooders that are hating on Trump for the "grab'em by the pussy" support Polanski. Fucking hypocrites. At least Wags isn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:18 pm

More digging into the myths of Oscoda County.

Goose making blanket statements about folks.

Just for the recrd Goose, Polanski raped people and the guy you are happy that is our President bragged about grabbing young wmen by the pussy.

But you want us to believe everyone in evil Hollywod thinks Polanski has their support is as dmb as your 3059 county bullshit.

Endng abrtion at any cost is all that matters to you.  Doesn't matter who s President and doesn't matter what foreign governments hacked into multiple levels of Democratic candidates and party officials.

You sold out for an anti abortion President and you keep proving it by making excuses for the pussy grabber and trying to paint his kids as the All American family.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down