Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office?

+2
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? Empty Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/01/17, 09:21 am

I must say that I had a few:

1. the record attendance at the inauguration, despite what the liberal media reported.

2. the record attendance at the inauguration parade, despite what the liberal media reported.

3. how a disgusting 80's pop star said utterly disparaging comments that I would never want my christian ears to hear.

4. the way the liberal media was called out by our "alternative facts" - they can spin what they believe to be the truth all they want. But we have alternative facts to support our reality.

5. some of the disgusting signs at the women's march... I know for an alternative fact that DJT would never associate himself with inflammatory language like that.

after a very successful first few days in office, I must say that I'm impressed with the respect, professionalism and decorum Trump has demonstrated.

#MAGA
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? Empty Re: Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office?

Post by Guest 23/01/17, 09:47 am

Poor Bob, only another 1459 days to go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? Empty Re: Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/01/17, 09:51 am

LooseGoose wrote:Poor Bob, only another 1459 days to go.
it's gonna be fun.. Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 969504605 Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 3493939353

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 23/01/17, 09:59 am

Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 260px-Yin_yang.svg
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 23/01/17, 10:10 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Poor Bob, only another 1459 days to go.
it's gonna be fun.. Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 969504605 Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 3493939353

Depends on who you ask
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/01/17, 10:11 am

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: it's gonna be fun.. Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 969504605 Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 3493939353

Depends on who you ask
true.

Luckily, I'm an upper middle class white guy - so I won't really be directly impacted.. however, I do have empathy for others less fortunate.. so that will impact me.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 23/01/17, 10:36 am

I personally enjoyed the polite conservative protestors. Classy lot they were

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/01/17, 10:40 am

DWags wrote:I personally enjoyed the polite conservative protestors. Classy lot they were

Ever heard of a false flag?

He sure resembles the people that were protesting Trump's inauguration.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/01/17, 10:41 am

DWags wrote:I personally enjoyed the polite conservative protestors. Classy lot they were

#FakeNews

please allow a fine republican to present you with alternative facts.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/01/17, 10:42 am

LooseGoose wrote:

thank you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 23/01/17, 10:45 am

LooseGoose wrote:

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 23/01/17, 10:51 am

I think living in an enlightened era of The White House using "alternative facts" is going to provide a Putinesque quality of leadership we have never expereienced.
It's going to make Nixon look like an amateur.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/01/17, 10:53 am

GRR Spartan wrote:I think living in an enlightened era of The White House using "alternative facts" is going to provide a Putinesque quality of leadership we have never expereienced.
I actually watched the clip of the one angry blonde lady referring to "alternative facts" - it was truly a bizarre moment.

Thankfully, we have a lot more of them coming.. Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 502811600 Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/01/17, 10:56 am

GRR Spartan wrote:I think living in an enlightened era of The White House using "alternative facts" is going to provide a Putinesque quality of leadership we have never expereienced.

Have you packed for Windsor yet? One thing to keep in mind if you're moving to Canada though - those damned racists have strict voter ID laws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 23/01/17, 11:08 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I actually watched the clip of the one angry blonde lady referring to "alternative facts" - it was truly a bizarre moment.

Thankfully, we have a lot more of them coming.. Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 502811600 Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 3493939353

George Orwell 1984: Alternative Facts

Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 16143210
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/01/17, 11:10 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I actually watched the clip of the one angry blonde lady referring to "alternative facts" - it was truly a bizarre moment.

George Orwell 1984: Alternative Facts

Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 16143210
I know Trump isn't perfect.. but I just don't trust Hillary and her email account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 23/01/17, 12:11 pm

Sorry Goose, I fought for this country. Didn't find a doctor to be paid off (Trump), didn't show up at the draft board without bathing for days and acting crazy(Ted Nugent) and didn't get a wife and get her pregnant (Cheney).

Why should I cut and run now?

I'll be here doing what I can do to stop the guy you've defended since the election from Putinizing America. You think we should relax and smoke dope and that's your right and not my style.

Although you may think myself and others here might be less than Americans because we believe Trump should have released his tax returns. Many of us believe Russian oligarchs and Putin have information that would have made Trump unelectable if it had been made public.

We won't turn tail and run although that's what a lot of Trump supporters would like to see happen.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 23/01/17, 12:35 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Have you packed for Windsor yet? One thing to keep in mind if you're moving to Canada though - those damned racists have strict voter ID laws.

Beyond what I believe being disrespectful to a veteran, I don't think Canada is as difficult as it is in the U.S.

Since the 1920s, Canada has recognized that primary responsibility for preparing permanent lists of voters should rest in the hands of government, and has harnessed technology to do the job accurately and cost-effectively. Numerous Canadian national, provincial, and territorial agencies transfer information electronically to Elections Canada, a national, nonpartisan agency that registers eligible individuals and reports directly to the Canadian parliament. Voters can have their names removed from the rolls if they wish, but 93 percent of eligible voters stay on, and most source agencies do not require voters to “opt in” to having their information transferred. Moreover, Elections Canada undertakes its own list updates through door-to-door efforts targeting areas of high mobility, thus giving people another opportunity to register. Voters also can register at the polls by proving residency.

By contrast, in most American states voter registration is left up to individuals and campaigns, often relying on error-prone ink-and-paper transactions.

In Canada, unlike in American states with voter ID laws, voters may prove their identity at the polls using a broad range of 40 forms of ID. The Canadian government has modified this list several times since its creation in 2007, adding documents to allow more eligible voters to cast ballots.. Accepted IDs include driver’s licenses and other types of government-issued ID similar to those required in many U.S. states. But voters in Canada also may identify themselves using student IDs, employee cards, and various forms of non-photo IDs, as long as one of them has a current address.

Plus they have NATIONAL rules for NATIONAL elections, not like us where states have different things for you to do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 23/01/17, 12:47 pm

For crissake DWags, quit injecting real facts that contradict the alternative ones.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/01/17, 12:48 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Beyond what I believe being disrespectful to a veteran, I don't think Canada is as difficult as it is in the U.S.

Since the 1920s, Canada has recognized that primary responsibility for preparing permanent lists of voters should rest in the hands of government, and has harnessed technology to do the job accurately and cost-effectively. Numerous Canadian national, provincial, and territorial agencies transfer information electronically to Elections Canada, a national, nonpartisan agency that registers eligible individuals and reports directly to the Canadian parliament. Voters can have their names removed from the rolls if they wish, but 93 percent of eligible voters stay on, and most source agencies do not require voters to “opt in” to having their information transferred. Moreover, Elections Canada undertakes its own list updates through door-to-door efforts targeting areas of high mobility, thus giving people another opportunity to register. Voters also can register at the polls by proving residency.

By contrast, in most American states voter registration is left up to individuals and campaigns, often relying on error-prone ink-and-paper transactions.

In Canada, unlike in American states with voter ID laws, voters may prove their identity at the polls using a broad range of 40 forms of ID. The Canadian government has modified this list several times since its creation in 2007, adding documents to allow more eligible voters to cast ballots.. Accepted IDs include driver’s licenses and other types of government-issued ID similar to those required in many U.S. states. But voters in Canada also may identify themselves using student IDs, employee cards, and various forms of non-photo IDs, as long as one of them has a current address.

Plus they have NATIONAL rules for NATIONAL elections, not like us where states have different things for you to do.

Boy - quoting their comprehensive voter ID laws sure proved me wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 23/01/17, 12:59 pm

Totally unrelated to Trump taking office, but I'll go with the Aetna Humana merger deal being struck down today.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/01/17, 01:01 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Totally unrelated to Trump taking office, but I'll go with the Aetna Humana merger deal being struck down today.
I'm gonna need you to explain to me what that is and what it means.

And feel free to break it down to about a 4th grade level. Thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 23/01/17, 01:05 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Boy - quoting their comprehensive voter ID laws sure proved me wrong.

About your disrespect to a veteran, or the fact that it's easier to vote in Canada with id's?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 23/01/17, 01:07 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:For crissake DWags, quit injecting real facts that contradict the alternative ones.

hahhahahahahahaahahahaha.

Yeah, I think we're dealing with people who like to live in a fantasy world.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/01/17, 01:13 pm

DWags wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:For crissake DWags, quit injecting real facts that contradict the alternative ones.

hahhahahahahahaahahahaha.

Yeah, I think we're dealing with people who like to live in a fantasy world.
I'm just thankful that Goose doesn't support Trump and didn't vote for him.. imagine how he'd behave if he did. Shocked Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 23/01/17, 01:33 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Totally unrelated to Trump taking office, but I'll go with the Aetna Humana merger deal being struck down today.
I'm gonna need you to explain to me what that is and what it means.

Basically, Aetna and Humana wanted to merge. A federal judge struck it down on the basis of antitrust.

In my humble opinion it would have been bad for consumers, less competition and all that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/01/17, 01:35 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm gonna need you to explain to me what that is and what it means.

Basically, Aetna and Humana wanted to merge. A federal judge struck it down on the basis of antitrust.

In my humble opinion it would have been bad for consumers, less competition and all that.
okay cool - Thanks, dude.

Fellow Patriots - What Were Your Highlights of Trump's First Days in Office? 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down