Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this one of Izzo's most important regular season games ever?

+2
DWags
Da Mayor
6 posters

Go down

Is this one of Izzo's most important regular season games ever? Empty Is this one of Izzo's most important regular season games ever?

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-24, 15:44

He's often said the NCAA tournament streak is one of the things he's most proud of because it shows sustained consistency, but if we lose tonight, I think that streak is in real jeopardy. I can't think of too many more important regular season games other than the banner game against Wisconsin and some of the games against UM early in his career when he was trying to establish himself.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Is this one of Izzo's most important regular season games ever? Empty Re: Is this one of Izzo's most important regular season games ever?

Post by DWags 2017-01-24, 15:46

They all are at this point. Gotta hold serve at home.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is this one of Izzo's most important regular season games ever? Empty Re: Is this one of Izzo's most important regular season games ever?

Post by Guest 2017-01-24, 15:48

Yes, rumor has it that if they lose he'll be fired for losing Swanigan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-24, 15:51

I'm not worried.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-01-24, 15:57

I hope the Izzone is up to task and doesn't blow it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-24, 15:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not worried.

Does anything ever worry you Bob?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-24, 16:26

Da Mayor wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not worried.

Does anything ever worry you Bob?

The tears of my enemies thread being deleted. The bosses death. Living in Trumps America
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-24, 18:53

I love this article.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2017/01/23/michigan-state-basketball-tom-izzo-ncaa-tournament/96971262/

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-24, 18:55

“I think I enjoy being a masochist,” he said. “I enjoy when everybody wants to throw stuff. … It drives me.”

"They are working on it, we are working on it,” he said. “I will continue to do that and rest-assured that this masochistic human being believes I’m going to have the last laugh and it’s not going to be funny.”
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-24, 18:56

Fuck that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-24, 19:15

gHost 2 wrote:I totally forgot there was a game tonight.

me too. Don't even follow that shit show anymore
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-24, 19:16

tanfan! wrote:
gHost 2 wrote:I totally forgot there was a game tonight.

I hate Izzo.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-01-24, 19:18

DWags wrote:
tanfan! wrote:

I hate Izzo.

Is this one of Izzo's most important regular season games ever? 685334576
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down