Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why were you banned from tRCMB?

+25
The_Dude
pulling69
Snake Plissken
SawGreen
duffy munn
Ted Brogan
kingstonlake
NigelUno
CaptainSlow33
GRR Spartan
y2kMgrad
Vlad
Grima Wormtongue
Herbie Green
DWags
Death Roe
CheesySpartan
tanfan!
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Nordic
Travis of the Cosmos
The Doctor
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Why were you banned from tRCMB? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why were you banned from tRCMB?

Post by duffy munn 2017-02-21, 16:10

Death Roe wrote:Blanch insults my education, so I am sure as hell going after him. He shouldn't act like he's above certain things. He is attacking everyone here.
And his slam piece is fat.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why were you banned from tRCMB? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why were you banned from tRCMB?

Post by The_Dude 2017-02-21, 16:40

tGreenWay wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Neither am I.

See how easy that is to say on the internet?

Next.

The difference is there's repeated evidence of your racism.

What evidence?

Can you share for us all to see?

If its so rampant this should be really easy for you.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-21, 17:31

The_Dude wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

The difference is there's repeated evidence of your racism.

What evidence?

Can you share for us all to see?

If its so rampant this should be really easy for you.

Stop tilting. I said repeated, not rampant. Almost everyone here and on TOB knows you're a racist based on your history of repeated racist comments. I don't need to go searching, and I don't answer to your demands.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-21, 17:49

Death Roe wrote:Blanch insults my education, so I am sure as hell going after him. He shouldn't act like he's above certain things. He is attacking everyone here.

wait, I'm the only msu grad on here??? shit, guess that explains ALOT! no wonder you all hate me.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-21, 21:01

For the record Mr Lebowski I don't think saying black people enjoy fried chicken is racist. People have pretty broad terms of racism these days.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2017-02-21, 21:54

Blanch32 wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

No. Hes the only reason this team has a shot at the tourney.

not true at all. our best wins this season was without him. not even negotiable. let alone his comments about swanigan. dude is turning out to be a cancer
So Ward isn't responsible at all? lol
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-21, 22:07

Snake Plissken wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

not true at all. our best wins this season was without him. not even negotiable. let alone his comments about swanigan. dude is turning out to be a cancer
So Ward isn't responsible at all? lol

ward is the man. best freshmen msu big in my lifetime . this team would have single digit wins without him, yes we are that sad and h3 that good
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-21, 22:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:For the record Mr Lebowski I don't think saying black people enjoy fried chicken is racist. People have pretty broad terms of racism these days.

Well, I sure feel put in my place, as if that one comment is what tilted douche into the racist category. But , it's great seeing you stand up for such a great American. Please carry on.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-21, 22:56

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:For the record Mr Lebowski I don't think saying black people enjoy fried chicken is racist. People have pretty broad terms of racism these days.

Well, I sure feel put in my place, as if that one comment is what tilted douche into the racist category. But , it's great seeing you stand up for such a great American. Please carry on.

Putting you in your place? What are you even referring to? I was sharing my opinion, man. That's what he got banned for. I disagree with it, sorry?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-21, 23:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Putting you in your place? What are you even referring to? I was sharing my opinion, man. That's what he got banned for. I disagree with it, sorry?

What do you think his intent was by talking about fried chicken?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Lee Swagger 2017-02-22, 01:04

pulling69 wrote:Dentists ban is up at tCock and he has returned there, good news as he won't be posting here for a while.

PS Everyone know the story about his wife sucking off her boss? Well it was his fiance at the time.

CheesySpartan wrote:I didn't. :-(

I gotta here more of this "story"...sounds hilarious
Bob Lee Swagger
Bob Lee Swagger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2017-02-22, 05:15

What do you call a dude who flunked out of medical school. A dentist.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-22, 07:54

tGreenWay wrote:

"Black people enjoy fried chicken"?  That was it?  Or was it a little more than that?

Your take on it is incredibly simplistic.

It would be like the difference between a chef in a restaurant saying "black people enjoy fried chicken" and the same restaurant serving fried chicken, greens, and watermelon to celebrate MLK Day (and doing it every year).
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-02-22, 08:13

I wasn't. I am not a gigantic turd like most of you.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-22, 08:35

TheReal_LWS wrote:I wasn't. I am not a gigantic turd like most of you.

You just take dramatic breaks once every few months. Wife read your posts and freak out?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-02-22, 08:50

NigelUno wrote:

"Black people enjoy fried chicken"?  That was it?  Or was it a little more than that?

It would be like the difference between a chef in a restaurant saying "black people enjoy fried chicken" and the same restaurant serving fried chicken, greens, and watermelon to celebrate MLK Day (and doing it every year).
Yeah, that's not racism IMO. It's a stereotype.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-02-22, 09:12

NigelUno wrote:

Just curious...how many stereotypes does one person have to perpetuate to be considered racist?

MLK didn't invent fried chicken.  It's not MLK Fried Chicken Day.

He was an important figure in the civil rights movement.  He was assassinated.  You don't honor him by eating fried chicken.

Given the history of the poster in question, I find your take on this particular instance to be short sighted, naive, and ignorant.

Last edited by NigelUno on 2017-02-22, 10:21; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-02-22, 09:20

NigelUno wrote:

When you assume that a person engages in specific activities, eats certain foods, and speaks a particular fashion simply due to that person's skin color, that is racist behavior in my opinion. But that's a whole new debate.

Yeah, tell me you don't know that some posters have a definite racial bend to them. Which is just pathetic, but it's a message board, we all know what we're signing up for. I know what I read. I also know there will be a moment of anger, angst, whatever, that a certain poster will post a pathetically racist comment again. It will be copied and not deleted and we can have a back and forth on it as far as banning. I understand the best part of this board is to let everyone have their opinion and post their shit.. Assholes will asshole it up, but just ignore and move on. But what I won't do is allow any individual poster to give this board a reputation of accepting racist viewpoints. I'm also not going to debate it on the general board. We can do it elsewhere. One poster IMO is coming very close and it's worthy of a discussion. But yeah, on this board, let the kids be the kids and post how bad we suck and how MSU is dog shit in recruiting how we all graduated from the worst university in north america, how dr. fuckface nassar is our flag bearer and we all should be shamed, how Izzo sucks, Dantonio has lost it, and LAKS is smoking weed and fucking with all of our degrees.

Yay! Go Green
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-02-22, 09:57

DWags wrote:

When you assume that a person engages in specific activities, eats certain foods, and speaks a particular fashion simply due to that person's skin color, that is racist behavior in my opinion. But that's a whole new debate.

Yeah, tell me you don't know that some posters have a definite racial bend to them. Which is just pathetic, but it's a message board, we all know what we're signing up for. I know what I read. I also know there will be a moment of anger, angst, whatever, that a certain poster will post a pathetically racist comment again. It will be copied and not deleted and we can have a back and forth on it as far as banning. I understand the best part of this board is to let everyone have their opinion and post their shit.. Assholes will asshole it up, but just ignore and move on. But what I won't do is allow any individual poster to give this board a reputation of accepting racist viewpoints. I'm also not going to debate it on the general board. We can do it elsewhere. One poster IMO is coming very close and it's worthy of a discussion. But yeah, on this board, let the kids be the kids and post how bad we suck and how MSU is dog shit in recruiting how we all graduated from the worst university in north america, how dr. fuckface nassar is our flag bearer and we all should be shamed, how Izzo sucks, Dantonio has lost it, and LAKS is smoking weed and fucking with all of our degrees.

Yay! Go Green

Go White
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-02-22, 14:50

NigelUno wrote:

I came at you yesterday and I'm sorry for that. I had an extra bad day with work and took it out on you because I thought you were taking a swipe at me without actually naming me.
Putting that aside, we can still disagree on your opinion. If you don't think there are things such as racist stereotypes, then you just haven't lived long enough. Others have posted about it above and done quite well in explaining it, so I'll let their comments speak for me.
BTW, I also came down with a nasty cold late yesterday, so I'm still in a pissy mood. Treat me with love and care, please. I'm an even bigger baby when I'm sick.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-23, 09:30

DWags wrote:

Yay! Go Green

holy tilt!!

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-02-23, 10:17

I pretty much go by this test: If you wouldn't say something to a (fill in the race/religion)'s face, don't say it here. Dude has portrayed the persona of a racist asshole. Whether he is like this in real life or not, I don't know and don't care.

He's an asshole and has a short leash. I don't care if he gets banned over some borderline statement. He knows what he's doing so deal with the consequences.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-02-23, 11:53

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I pretty much go by this test: If you wouldn't say something to a (fill in the race/religion)'s face, don't say it here. Dude has portrayed the persona of a racist asshole. Whether he is like this in real life or not, I don't know and don't care.

He's an asshole and has a short leash. I don't care if he gets banned over some borderline statement. He knows what he's doing so deal with the consequences.

but but what about tswills reputation???
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4